Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE RV CRUISE POLL

drummerboy

Vote for what you want  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What Cruise Line?

• Royal Caribbean
    • Princess
    • Celebrity
    • Holland America
  2. 2. How Many Days should the cruise be?

• more than 14
  3. 3. Itinerary / If we do not have enough to charter an entire ship would you be interested in paying more to have a ship to ourselves. Please vote for both.

• Itinerary Does not matter
    • Itinerary - Caribbean/South America
    • Itinerary - Europe
    • Charter ship - Yes
    • Charter ship - No

Ok... We are almost to 400 cabins and we have only touched a small fraction of our Dinarians. So let's vote above on what we want to do.

If I had to add an industry opinion. I would choose Royal Caribbean, 14 days, Caribbean/South America and yes to the chartered ship.

I choose these answers because they offer us the best options to accommodate everyone. The most Balconies, Most Suites, Most entertainment, Kids programs.....

Thank you all for your assistance.

would be interesting to meet some of those who have alot of negativity on here!!!!! wonder if they are just as negative and smart "" in person,,, but who cares at that point "LOL" I will be ready to "SIGH" for a long time

Can we have a "Walk the Plank" contest?......I wonder who we can nominate to be the first. :D

I had suggested that in the original post. I think that would be fun. Of course the people who are voted to walk the plank may not think so.

Let's get everyone together, have a few cocktails and see what happens :) JK

I have not confirmed any of the mods, admins or guru's yet.

yes u can steer the ship cause 1 of us will own it . And this would not be a place for KIDS a bunch dinarian millionaires lol

So are you suggesting that millionaires do not have children? I'm a little confused.

This gift effects my entire family as well as all the other families out there as well. I am sure there are plenty of us who have children and I can promise you I am not leaving them at home.

GO RV!!!

I am in for this cruise, just one concern....Do we all (new)millionaire want to be on the same ship. How is our security and safety?

Please do not disregard this concern,,,,

D4me

Hey Diamond,

All Cruise Ships have major security protocols. Every bag and passenger is screened. Entry to ship is only possible with a security card/room card that is issued to you when you board. You picture is then taken and electronically attached to that card. When you leave the ship, you have to scan the card. When you return, you have to scan it again. If your picture does not match, you do not get on. It is a closed system and honestly, more safe then driving down the road. However, I plan on bringing some additional private security on board to be undercover.

Here is the thing. No one will know anything about us, except us. If the ship is not a 100% charter, any event we have will require a pass to get in. In reality, it comes down to how you as a person act. If you walk around telling people your worth or just acting like a big shot, then you will of course attract attention. If you act like a normal person, then you are a normal person. For me, I as a person will not be any different after the RV as I am now.

Also, The ship is a cashless society. You leave a CC on file at the beginning of the cruise and all charges are made to that security/room card. No cash needed.

Like I said, safer than driving down the road and I would never disregard anyones concerns. I hope that helps and look forward to meeting you!!!

Have a blessed night and sleep well. Tomorrow is another day closer to the RV.