Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3rd Bankers,

cgbrown

Folks lets be real careful out there, We don't want to hurt anybody or have them lose their job. If this guy is legit, (PersonalbankerinNC). we at least have eyes and ears at 5/3 bank. :):)

Agree 100%

WHERE DID IT SAY IT WAS 5/3RD?

On the posters page . First post says they work at a 5th/3rd bank.

In my day ... boy does that make me sound and feel old ... there were certain employers, such as the post office, all three levels of government (local, provincial and federal), medical service (such as doctors) and financial institutions, which included BANKS, who required that employees sign a confidntiality agreement.

We had one of our member here on DV come very close to stepping across the line there, and his employers may think he has indeed crossed that line, and if they chose to follow it up he could be in serious trouble regarding ongoing employment with them, or future employment with another bank.

What you are asking other bank employees to do is to risk their jobs to give up some information that may or may not tell you what you want to know. And what for?

Does it really matter that you will know a few days ahead of any official announcement what is going to happen? Or that it is in the works which is about all you would be able to deduce from an early morning staff meeting. It someone's job worth that bit of "intel" a little bit early?

When it happens you and I and everyone else will know. It is not that important to know a little bit before. I have trouble understanding what the need to know before it happens is all about. Yes, it is fun and good to know it is just around the corner, but anything more than that is not really necessary. And putting someone's job at risk certainly is not necessary.

Think about it.

:)

smee2

Very true. Kudos and +1 for a very caring and level headed post smee2

• Upvote 2

The fervor with which some people pursue this investment is in the realm of fanatical. The man said that he had a meeting in the morning about something. He did not give specifics nor did he say "The dinar will RV tomorrow @ $11.00!" Chill out and BE PATIENT! Imagine if you tried to help a group of people out by giving them your insight and they made so much trouble for you that you in turn got in trouble for it. Wait for him to post in the AM and see what happens.

• Upvote 1

I normally recieve reward points but guess what I received a notice from 5/3 Bank yesterday that indicated as of July 1, 2011 I will no longer be able to recieve reward points. Not sure if this may have any barring on anything, however it did leave m

e with a positive thought. Did anyone else receive this letter?

I believe what you're experiencing are the effects of banks changing their credit card portfolios because of the Durbin ammendment. The rewards feature of many card products were negatively affected. July was the bank industry's original rollout to comply with the new regulations. However, there has been some push back in Congress to change the law. Many banks are pushing back their rollouts to see what happens.

Regards

Could be a FDIC take over.

Sorry, FDIC takeovers only happen at closing on Friday, and then re-open for business on Monday. They keep all business hours the same. They want to create as little panic as possible. So they don't disrupt anything they don't have to.

best friend is a 5th 3rd VP and he said this is not true. they stopped selling dinar for a simple reason. At first it was for travel just like all other currencies. When they found out that many were buying for speculation they stopped immediately for fear of law suits for investment fraud. NO SUCH MEETING TOMORROW ABOUT THE DINAR

I went to my 5/3rd bank today to pick up other foreign currency and asked the teller about the dinar status. She said we are not selling them no change in status... I love those tellers they are great even though they don't have a clue about the dinars....

GO RV

I was at the 5th 3rd bank on Grovetown GA this morning at 9am, they are buying Dinars for $670 per million, however not selling them anymore. Was interested in finding out if I could get them at a better rate than on line. The manager could not explain why they no longer sell them, and if it was a policy at all the 5/3 banks or just his, hmm, he's the manager and couldnt say if its their policy or everyones, or when it went in effect. i did buy 1 million, that way I can still dream.

Researched the original posters post and found it.

I just saw a posting that Wells Fargo purchased Foreign Currency Exchange Corp. That is the same vendor who supplies 5/3 Bank with dinar. I am a Personal Banker with 5/3 so contrary to what is said in this section, the banjos not selling a supply of it's own dinar. This vendor supplies all dinar for our transactions, we simply place the order. Just thought I would point it out.

Read more:

Thank you!!! I am kinda new and still learning to navigate around the forums so thank you for taking the time to look that up!!!! Much appreciated!!

This is what he posted earlier today.

Quick update. Call is specific to my region and is addressing a fraud ring. Sorry to disappoint everyone.

I sent the personal banker a post about the meeting concerning a fraud ring but it's buried on page 9. I doubt he sees it or replies. :(