Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If there is no revaluation by the end of June.....

105 members have voted

1. 1. If there is no revaluation by the end of June, will you cash out and move on from this investment?

• Yes
    • No

If it doesnt happen by June then we shall just wait longer as always.....no need to fret about it....and like Dalite said, maybe it will weed out some of the get rich crowd as they do come and go in waves....once they realize this isent an overnight investment, they usually pack their bags and head for the hills screaming scam scam scam all the way home laugh.gif Im thinking it will be late summer to early fall if we do start seeing any movement in value at all this year.....but it could very well drag on into 2012......really no way of knowing! Just dont hold your breath for June......

• Upvote 2

Well if I give up on the dinar I can always play with my dong... :lmao::tiphat:

A +1 for you sir! That is a great idea, may relax some. Also seeing that cigar you have I think I will light up one of my Fuente OPUS-X cigars myself and relax. Thanks for the suggestions!! :D:lol:

Edited by In Iraq

If it doesn't happen by the end of June, that will say a lot with respect to the progress (or lack thereof) with restructuring the global financial system. If Iraq's RV is supposed to be the first, or one of the first, and it doesn't happen, then I suspect you won't see a whole lot of other national currencies RV'ing either. That would indicate that there is major resistance by the keepers of the status quo to this restructuring.

Unfortunately, I think that would also indicate that the Powers That Be are willing to allow the continuing deterioration/destruction of the USD as a world recognized currency. If so, we could be in for some VERY rough economic times, and sooner rather than later. Here's hoping none of that occurs. GO RV!

• Upvote 2

Marcus Curtis once told me that he will never sell his dinar. If the worst case scenario unfolds and they become worthless then he will wallpaper his bathroom with them but he will never sell. I guess that's my attitude too, but if there's no RV by the end of June I'm probably going to forget about 2011 and spend less time on dinar sites.

• Upvote 2

If it doesn't happen by the end of June, that will say a lot with respect to the progress (or lack thereof) with restructuring the global financial system. If Iraq's RV is supposed to be the first, or one of the first, and it doesn't happen, then I suspect you won't see a whole lot of other national currencies RV'ing either. That would indicate that there is major resistance by the keepers of the status quo to this restructuring.

Unfortunately, I think that would also indicate that the Powers That Be are willing to allow the continuing deterioration/destruction of the USD as a world recognized currency. If so, we could be in for some VERY rough economic times, and sooner rather than later. Here's hoping none of that occurs. GO RV!

It could simply be that this dinar revaluation, isent what alot of gurus made this out to be regarding it being the plan to save the global economical problems....along with the rest of the "forum facts" of multiple countries holding massive amounts of dinar (which there is no evidence of anyway) Of course I see the dinar gaining value, but I feel alot of what has been passed around these forums is just fairy tale fillers and reasons for why this MUST happen, when in reality its not a matter of such importance to the global community, only to themselves....

• Upvote 1

I cant believe people are actually voting yes, that they will get rid of their dinar just cause it doesnt happen by June laugh.gif Can any of the people who voted yes, please explain why......and answer if you were under the impression that this was going to happen overnight, or if you knew this could be quite the longterm investment....

Those who have invested would be somewhat pointless to get out of it. If you invested your life saving you may have went overboard. If you bought a couple million and have been fine without the money why give in. I think the people you see pull the fire alarm are ones that invested a lot of money they did not have, whether it was pulling cash advances or dipping into 401K's. I personally found a number that would do to where if it increased I would at least not lose but if it went nowhere, would not lose much either.

I cant believe people are actually voting yes, that they will get rid of their dinar just cause it doesnt happen by June laugh.gif Can any of the people who voted yes, please explain why......and answer if you were under the impression that this was going to happen overnight, or if you knew this could be quite the longterm investment....

Are you serious? You really can't believe it ... ??

Probably more than half the people on this board are borderline crazy (or just plain desperate). It seems natural that many would bail out if there is no RV by July 1.

Think about it ...

I'm like Mr. Rich ... I said in December that if this thing doesn't happen by the 4th of July, then we'll have a very long wait. I'll hold my IQD, definitely, but I'll be gone from monitoring this board more than once a month.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

If it doesnt happen by June then we shall just wait longer as always.....no need to fret about it....and like Dalite said, maybe it will weed out some of the get rich crowd as they do come and go in waves....once they realize this isent an overnight investment, they usually pack their bags and head for the hills screaming scam scam scam all the way home laugh.gif Im thinking it will be late summer to early fall if we do start seeing any movement in value at all this year.....but it could very well drag on into 2012......really no way of knowing! Just dont hold your breath for June......

cool.gifAnd the Eternal Optomist Bellows.................... dry.gif

• Upvote 1