Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PD's Arizona Event Q&A by a hypnotized MOD

BBalls

AZ Event Registration Questions and Answers

REGISTRATION FOR THE AZ EVENT IS NOW CLOSED!

It's almost time to celebrate!!!!!

Q: Will there be a waiting list?

A: No

Q. How many people are registered?

A. Between 2500 and 3000

Q. I am SURE I registered and have not received an email since late April, what should I do?

A. Leave me a post on this thread

Q. Where will the event be held?

A. If you are registered you will receive that information in a post RV email

Q. What Hotel will host the event?

Q. What are the dates of the event?

Q. What if I call the hotel where the event is being held and it is already booked?

A. We will sending a list of the area's hotels etc in the post RV email

Q. Will there be babysitting available?

A. No

Q. My kids are really good and know how to be quiet - can they sit by me in the meetings?

A. No - children are not allowed in the meetings

Q. What is the name of the company that will be there?

A.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Q. Will there be name tags?

A. Only for PD moderators and leaders

Q. Can I wear my own name tag?

A. Yes, however many people will not want to advertise who they are or will only want to be identified by their PD name

Q. What if my friend decides to come at the last minute, can I bring them?

A. If they are not registered they will not be allowed in the meetings

Q. What about security? All these new millionaires in one place sounds kind of scary

A. There will be professional security and we are taking many precautions, however you can take steps also by researching how to travel safely with money and how to be wise in how you conduct yourself. Ask, learn, prepare; not just for Az but for the rest of your life.

Q. I LOVE to DRINK and PARTAAAYYYY!!!! Whoo Hooo! Will there be a place for partying?

A. There will be NO ALCOHOL allowed in the meetings AND if you are out of control you will be asked to leave. Please remember that many will be bringing their children

Q. If I have a question that is not answered where do I go to ask?

A. You can ask questions on this thread, first please check all questions and answers above

Edited by Bumper64
Edited out names and numbers

Come on Steve… You know the first rule of “Investment Club” is that you DON’T TALK ABOUT INVESTMENT CLUB!!! :lol:

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about INVESTMENT CLUB. :lol:

3rd RULE: If your name is not on the list you can’t come in to the club.

4th RULE: Nobody can call a Guru’s intel wrong (Even with proof). :D

5th RULE: No - children are not allowed at the meetings :(

6th RULE: A. There will be NO ALCOHOL allowed in the meetings AND if you are out of control you will be asked to leave Please remember that many will be bringing their children (Steve… I think you goofed with some of your rules here… par for the course right) <_<:blink:

7th RULE: The wait for RV will go on as long as it has to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at Investment Club, you HAVE to invest.

Listen people when they break out the Kool-Aid… Get your stuff and get out of there. :blink:

Edited by Incountry
  • Upvote 1

Q. If it LOPs, can we get our deposit back?

A. Uhhh

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Hahahaha oh man that is funny!! I would venture the answer to that one is no!! LOL Due to the fact it will already be spent by the site owner hahaha

I cant believe that stuff....that is just way too funny!!!

Now that Okie has 'Retired' or at least the Volume of Posts from him have subsided for the moment, it seems like SteveI has stepped into the vacuum.

If only he had thrown his Snooki Diva Hissy Fit at Maliki instead of at his own Peep's, he'd probably be gettin' some Cheers instead of Snears ! :lol:

• Upvote 2

Q. If it LOPs, can we get our deposit back?

A. Uhhh

Haha.

Guess the sheep haven't even thought to ask that one.

Thing with this event is Stevel is gold either way. I bet all my dinar he has already spent all that money on himself and if it RVs he will simply use his own new found wealth to fund it. If it doesn't RV, o well. He already took their money and they will blindly believe forever that it will happen any day. Suckers. Haha. Don't know how many times I heard "pack your bags" while I was over there. What a Joke!