Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

East Coast...ARE YOU STILL THERE????

Mammaw

Quarter to four Pacific Time, much later than that on the east coast. Just checked with a friend in New Brunswick and they are all still there, and wondering if we are. Trying to decide if perhaps there is no one on the east coast worthy of rapture. I have, here on the west coast, been watching my neighbour's house all day. She is the kind that would go first ... absolute Gift from God, a woman of saintly ways and no sarcasm here ... she is absolutely one of the best people I have ever met. She is still here, though we did have a wee chat about who might look after "Fluffy" if she turned up missing later this evening.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

There have been 2 trivial earthquakes (one of the coast of New Zealand, can't remember where the radio said the other one was. Both <6 on the scale) today & a volcano off the coast of Iceland has erupted.

Or in other words, just another normal day on Planet Earth.

I'm shocked... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Haha I sure hope everyone here is joking around and never actually believed this false prophet! If not even Jesus knows the hour of return I would highly doubt an 89 year old man whose first prediction came and passed would know the hour. All I have to say is God bless and everyone enjoy what's left of this weekend. =)

• Upvote 2

6:50pm here in sunny south west Florida and the ground is eerily still. No shaking or rocking. Buildings all standing. I haven't noticed anyone missing in the neighborhood, so it looks as if for now we are safe. I will be holding my breath till it is 6:00pm in Hawaii. After that I will assume we are all safe.

• Upvote 3

Haha I sure hope everyone here is joking around and never actually believed this false prophet! If not even Jesus knows the hour of return I would highly doubt an 89 year old man whose first prediction came and passed would know the hour. All I have to say is God bless and everyone enjoy what's left of this weekend. =)

well, sweetie...if i did believe it...i wouldnt be here at work today...id be spending it with me family instead. ;)

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1

Seriously? You mean you don't believe it?

• Upvote 1

6:50pm here in sunny south west Florida and the ground is eerily still. No shaking or rocking. Buildings all standing. I haven't noticed anyone missing in the neighborhood, so it looks as if for now we are safe. I will be holding my breath till it is 6:00pm in Hawaii. After that I will assume we are all safe.

:D its 1pm now, sweetie...5 hrs left till 6 :)

like i said....Hawaii is still afloat... :lol:

Still here in Mid-Missouri. Read the other posts and agree that "I would highly doubt an 89 year old man whose first prediction came and passed would know the hour," although I can't figure out what his age had to do with it. Younger men haven't been able to get this one right either. haha rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifblink.gif

• Upvote 1

Reporting live from the beach where a 100 foot Sea Monster has just emerged from the ocean……….OH NO…..It has the head of Richard Simmons………. People are running in frenzy up and down the beach………… oh no it is coming towards me it………. it has me in it’s claws…………OH NOOOOO………it’s………….. it’s maaakkkking meeeee do CRUNCHES……..the humanity!!!! “RUN....... SAVE YOURSELVESSS…………………..”

:lol:

post-35495-130602006139_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Indiana is still here. Welllllllll.....It must be the calm before the "perfect storm", a "smoke screen" or divine intervention creating yet another "BlOCK" in our world.

This guy certainly got everyones attention...and didn't call it right either (story of our lives) biggrin.gif ...therefore, he now officially qualifies for a demotion and can transition to a dinar guru/pumper.

Wishwell11

GO RV..Go Big...Go Quickly

• Upvote 1