Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI update May 21st

BBalls

Good morning members.

Yesterday was brutal and now the past. Today is a new day and tomorrow is the future, so let's all (including myself in particular) start fresh. I stepped outside the box a few times and got very angry. After reflecting back, I should have stepped back and not lashed back. Some members keep pushing and pushing and pushing to the point I felt boxed in with no where to go, but fight back. And what did I do, I set a very bad example and fought back. I am extremely sorry for that. Many members got booted because of me and it was probably not fair as I provoked them. Anyway, yesterday is history now.

Now for today, tomorrow and our futures. I already said, start putting your affairs in order.

I cannot not be specific but I do strongly believe that these coming days is our week. Everyone keeps asking me when, what day? I do not know that. Only a few people in the world know that answer and I can assure you it is not me. What I can tell you is that there is now no turning back for Iraq and the progress thus far.

I can tell you that contracts have been paid in a new rate, thus our blessings is upon us.

If you are going to get all mad and huffy because I did not tell you a date to cash in, then so be it. Bit our tongue, remove your hand from your mouse and keyboard and think things out before you react. I will promise you I will do the very same thing and lead by example this time in a more positive way than yesterday.

So many people are at the end of the road and need to remain calm and patient no matter how hard it is to do.

As for our Arizona Event, I cannot set a firm date until you are all confident that you can go to the back or where ever your financial institution will be and exchange your foreign currency for our currency.

After we all can confirm it is official at the banks and Forex sites, I will attempt to repair the damage caused by the members here on this site. I will make no promises except I will try my hardest. Please do not start calling any banks just go check and see if anything has changed. Again, please refrain from contacting financial institutions as it is very disruptive to their daily operations while they are busy taking care of their current and future customers.

I gave you my word (if you still believe in me) that I will come up with a solution for this PD family on obtaining the very best rate and solutions to asset protection for your new wealth.

So far no news is the greatest news. Remain patient to the best of your abilities and please be respectful to all replies and posts from this moment forward.

I woke up very depressed over yesterday and do not want a repeat of yesterday, so the time has come to concentrate on the coming days.

Please feel to ask questions and I will do my very best to answer them as quickly as I can. I will not be on this site too much this weekend, but will check in from time to time.

Have a great weekend all and enjoy.

Blessings,

Steve

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 8

Hahahaha so are you saying all your members arent stupid and ignorant now? And you need them to sign up for a new event thats 100 dollars a person?? SIGN ME UP!!! laugh.gif give it up steve.....your washed up!! You were back in January when you were claiming Maliki was having a special meeting with the world and he was annoucing the new rate......

• Upvote 24
  • Downvote 32

Possible translations:

Good morning members.

Yesterday was brutal and now the past. Today is a new day and tomorrow is the future, so let's all (including myself in particular) start fresh. I stepped outside the box a few times and got very angry. After reflecting back, I should have stepped back and not lashed back. Some members keep pushing and pushing and pushing to the point I felt boxed in with no where to go, but fight back. And what did I do, I set a very bad example and fought back. I am extremely sorry for that. Many members got booted because of me and it was probably not fair as I provoked them. Anyway, yesterday is history now.

My TRUE colors showed the world what a jerk I really am!

Now for today, tomorrow and our futures. I already said, start putting your affairs in order.

I dreamed up all whole new line of BS last night

I cannot not be specific but I do strongly believe that these coming days is our week. Everyone keeps asking me when, what day? I do not know that. Only a few people in the world know that answer and I can assure you it is not me. What I can tell you is that there is now no turning back for Iraq and the progress thus far.

Really, I don't know Jack Schitt!

I can tell you that contracts have been paid in a new rate, thus our blessings is upon us.

If you are going to get all mad and huffy because I did not tell you a date to cash in, then so be it. Bit our tongue, remove your hand from your mouse and keyboard and think things out before you react. I will promise you I will do the very same thing and lead by example this time in a more positive way than yesterday.

I will again, act like a jerk the next time anyone questions me

So many people are at the end of the road and need to remain calm and patient no matter how hard it is to do.

Please hold still while I jam it up there

As for our Arizona Event, I cannot set a firm date until you are all confident that you can go to the back or where ever your financial institution will be and exchange your foreign currency for our currency.

The event is still on, please bring me your money

After we all can confirm it is official at the banks and Forex sites, I will attempt to repair the damage caused by the members here on this site. I will make no promises except I will try my hardest. Please do not start calling any banks just go check and see if anything has changed. Again, please refrain from contacting financial institutions as it is very disruptive to their daily operations while they are busy taking care of their current and future customers.

It was BS and I blame YOU!

I gave you my word (if you still believe in me) that I will come up with a solution for this PD family on obtaining the very best rate and solutions to asset protection for your new wealth.

Just be sure to put your money into MY trust!

So far no news is the greatest news. Remain patient to the best of your abilities and please be respectful to all replies and posts from this moment forward.

If you post something I don't like, I will ban you !

I woke up very depressed over yesterday and do not want a repeat of yesterday, so the time has come to concentrate on the coming days.

Political hangovers suck!

Please feel to ask questions and I will do my very best to answer them as quickly as I can. I will not be on this site too much this weekend, but will check in from time to time.

Give me a little time to come up with newer, better BS

Have a great weekend all and enjoy.

Screw all of you dumb & stupid people!!!

Blessings,

Steve

• Upvote 29
  • Downvote 15

Thanks for the post BBalls. + You're ok in my book Steve. I hope that this ride is almost over for everyones sake. I can understand the frustration of the people invested especially those who have been in it for some time. I am confident it will RV and when it does what a glorious day that will be. Thank you all for bringing us the information on this great investment. God Bless everyone. Semper Fi

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 8

Many members got booted because of me and it was probably not fair as I provoked them.

End Quote

This will make History no doubt.

Quoite

I cannot not be specific but I do strongly believe that these coming days is our week

End Quote

There he goes again.

Hahahaha so are you saying all your members arent stupid and ignorant now? And you need them to sign up for a new event thats 100 dollars a person?? SIGN ME UP!!! laugh.gif give it up steve.....your washed up!! You were back in January when you were claiming Maliki was having a special meeting with the world and he was annoucing the new rate......

Yup. Too much crying wolf.

Pump, pump, pump, pump......POP!

• Upvote 3

Alrighty dude. Let's say you're repentence is real. To only make it right you must "unboot" all the members that you gave the boot, because their sins were no greater than your own. Put your faith and mouth in the same gear and get it right!

That guy obviously has some serious mental health issues. The way he weaves "Christianity" into into his writings while (apparently repeatedly and willfully) lying through his teeth kinda pisses me off. He'll be the one ultimately answering for that, and not to anyone here on the internet, or any of his fellow man. Poor schmuck.

I guess all these pumpers have figured out that they can lie all they want about the RV being imminent for days, weeks, and apparently years, but they only get to be right ONCE and - boom - the party's over. No more need for them or interest in what they say. Back to anonymity.

• Upvote 3

What a jackhole! I was seriously embarrassed for his members being spoken of that way, I can't imagine accepting his half a$$ed apology and ever supporting him again, but then again if they followed him in the first place they may just be crazy enough to go back. :blink:

Not bashing anyone who listened to him in the first place but I just hope if anyone here did, they have seen the light. :huh:

• Upvote 3

What a jackhole! I was seriously embarrassed for his members being spoken of that way, I can't imagine accepting his half a$$ed apology and ever supporting him again, but then again if they followed him in the first place they may just be crazy enough to go back. :blink:

Not bashing anyone who listened to him in the first place but I just hope if anyone here did, they have seen the light. :huh:

mamma, I was a member there for awhile and can tell you that his "flock" would follow him to hell and back without hesitation.

Jim Jones, David Koresh....ring any bells?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

mamma, I was a member there for awhile and can tell you that his "flock" would follow him to hell and back without hesitation.

Jim Jones, David Koresh....ring any bells?

I just can't imagine, I'm glad you got away with your mental health :D. That's why I love DV, Adam doesn't push anything, just gives us the ability to read everything and make our own decisions.

• Upvote 2

I just can't imagine, I'm glad you got away with your mental health :D. That's why I love DV, Adam doesn't push anything, just gives us the ability to read everything and make our own decisions.

Although I wish I had found DV months ago, glad I found it now.

At least members can openly speak here without fear of being banned for asking questions and such.

Many good people here for sure!!!

your a jacka$$ all you do is rip everything and everyone.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 10

Thanks for the post BBalls. + You're ok in my book Steve. I hope that this ride is almost over for everyones sake. I can understand the frustration of the people invested especially those who have been in it for some time. I am confident it will RV and when it does what a glorious day that will be. Thank you all for bringing us the information on this great investment. God Bless everyone. Semper Fi

You have to be the nicest former Marine in the world or taking some great sedatives. I'm not trying to say anything mean about you, but you never say anything bad about anyone. As a 0311 I'm just not use to seeing such sympathy. :D

• Upvote 1