Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After The Rapture Dinar Care

Absolutely the funniest post I have read here in ages ... were I to actually believe my dinar would go friendless and unloved while I was travelling the stars to the rapture, I would definitely entrust them to you. hahahahahaha

thanks for the laughter ...

smee2

• Upvote 1

If your'e not raptured with the rest of the saved, good luck taking care of yourself, let alone the dinar! :huh:

I plan on being raptured and saved. However I'll do it according to God's plan and not that of an 89 year old who scams money from the weak and timid. This crook should be in jail. He tells us the end is here but then asks for donations in the same sentence. What the heck is that all about? If he believes his own rhetoric does he have a deal with the almighty to take his wealth with him? He's a con man plain and simple.

Thanks for the post Dogmatic.....haven't seen you in a while. Hope all is groovy!!!

• Upvote 2

I plan on being raptured and saved. However I'll do it according to God's plan and not that of an 89 year old who scams money from the weak and timid. This crook should be in jail. He tells us the end is here but then asks for donations in the same sentence. What the heck is that all about? If he believes his own rhetoric does he have a deal with the almighty to take his wealth with him? He's a con man plain and simple.

Thanks for the post Dogmatic.....haven't seen you in a while. Hope all is groovy!!!

Aha! I see where you are going with this now! I didn't see the article, just heard about the prediction, the nerve of him asking for donations, though! And shame on you, for wanting to take advantage of the less informed :P . Good to see ya, too! Have a great day!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

:P Yeah, I'm a believer! In the rapture that is... not in anybody's predictions... So, as I stated before, when the rapture does take place, I hope I make the cut!!!! Now my request, please come get my dinar and everything else I have, after I'm gone, but you'll have to be quick in order to beat the ex to it!!! :lol: Ooooo!!!! I really hope she makes it too, but that I don't have to sit next to her on the rapture bus... that would be more like a purgatory stint... :o
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's a serious parallel between this "date guru" and the "rate and date gurus" that we so like to laugh at. Does this guy have some secret intel that says what the rapture date is gonna be? His intel certainly didn't come from the same Bible I read and the one Matlok12 referred to. I sincerely believe that tomorrow he's going to look as ridiculous as the dinar pumpers do on a weekly basis. Wonder what cover story he's gonna cook up then?

I have been reading about how the world is going to end today and have thought about who will take care of our dinar after the rapture. I have decided to step up and be that person.

I am a Christian. Roman Catholic to be precise. However since I believe Harold Camping to be raving lunatic I also believe that I will still be here tomorrow. As such, I feel I am the perfect person to look after your dinar once you are gone.

I promise to talk to it and count it daily. I will make sure it gets plenty of sunshine and is treated the way dinar should be treated.

I will love your dinar as much as you do.

Please put your dinar in a plain brown envelope and mail it along with a handling fee of $1000 US dollars. You can contact me on my profile page for the mailing address. However if you are actually gullible enough to take this joke seriously and go that far I will be forced to call the Dinar Police and have your dinar confiscated as you are clearly not of a sound mind and could not possibly be able to properly care for any dinar you may have in your possession.

:P :P :P :P

You are soooo Funny!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Mnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Rapture------RV which one would you choose? If you are taken up in the Rapture all worries are to be left behind ( no pun intended). If the dinar RV,s, you will have to worry about where to spend you money, how much to give away and how much will be taken by our good old Governments (all of them). Such a choice!!!! Good news -all predictions of this happening has been by GURUS and 89 year old televangelist who have been 100% WRONG. Hopefully soon we will have the RV worries. I will take those any day.