Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Positive News from Iraq!!

michelneedsRV

Thank you, Michel for sharing.:D

Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not

to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider.

-Francis Bacon

Edited by Jac

michelneedsRV,

First off, I do appreciate your post. Now, can you expand at all on your friend's intel? I ask this because if you've done some research, most of us could probably hypothesize on the rate, date, key piece of info, etc. Net net, everyone has their own opinion on this speculative investment and I'm curious to know what makes this different...did your friend know Shabbs was coming to the U.S. before anyone else knew or around the same time? I only ask this if you because you don't seem like a drive-by type of liar...

Thanks!cool.gif

I don't think the Iraqi goverment is dumb enough to RV at such a low rate. I mean if it comes out that low, every person in the world with any money will being buying up dinars.

Just my opinion..................

Would you rather that they RV at such "a low rate" without a LOP or at a high rate with a LOP? Seriously.........

Edited by umbertino

Why doesn't he just say IMHO I believe the rate will come at .33 to .86? There is nothing wrong with your best estimate or your just want to post a rate and a date. Keep hope alive !!! lol . It's all the other BS! Hey in fact haven't we had some polls on DV to this effect???? GO RV

YEP SURE HAVE :lol::lol:

michelneedsRV,

First off, I do appreciate your post. Now, can you expand at all on your friend's intel? I ask this because if you've done some research, most of us could probably hypothesize on the rate, date, key piece of info, etc. Net net, everyone has their own opinion on this speculative investment and I'm curious to know what makes this different...did your friend know Shabbs was coming to the U.S. before anyone else knew or around the same time? I only ask this if you because you don't seem like a drive-by type of liar...

Thanks!cool.gif

I'm just re-directing the message what he gave me and I trust him as well.

I don't post often here, and certainly when I get some news from someone (on the ground), then only I try to post some info what I know. So, take it as an info and also the interesting point is that, people of iraq are now getting excited about the fact that their economy is booming every single day and it's going a positive way and things happening (Which iraqis not expecting to happen with US in place).

The nature of this investment according to me is, No one comes to wake up a person twice on a bright morning, it's just once and you've to get up at once.

Michel! :)

• Upvote 1

The latest RUMOR/SPECULATION I've heard from the guy who got me tuned into this is, "around June. About $.56. I don't know. Nobody but the folks making the call know, and anybody who says they do is either a liar or a fool. I'm probably a fool.." But he's been firm with the June date since last year. I was in a rush to buy last fall, but he told me and my wife not to hurry but to have all the dinar we were going to buy in hand by mid-May. Who knows...

The people I also get a kick out of are the ones who readily accept the idea of $3.50 ($1000 into $3.5 million) or so, but laugh and point if someone else throws out $5+ ($1000 into $5+ million). As if that kind (@$3) of return on investment is not absurd enough in itself. It's like conspiracy nuts arguing over the eye color of Bigfoot. Don't get me wrong - anything over $.10 will make me ecstatic, but since they're creating fiat money out of thin air, why not just bump it on up there....lol

These are two of the best paragraphs ever posted on this board ...

"... arguing over the eye color of Big Foot ... " Love it!!

All Day ... $0.56 ... !!!

Still, I have to add ... Go Packers!

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Edited by On_Reserve

Would you rather that they RV at such "a low rate" without a LOP or at a high rate with a LOP? Seriously.........

If it comes out at just .10 you would multiply your investment 100 times! And if you can hold on to the Dinar for a while it will probably appreciate up to 3 dollars eventually.

If they Re Denominate (LOP) and then raise it to 3 dollars you would only triple your money minus the exchange rate you bought and sold for. Their would be no hopes of a substantial revalue. The money the Iraqi's lost would be lost forever.

Which would you rather have?

IMO common sense tells us the rate cannot be too low as that will not provide enough money to pay for their budget.That would be 89 billion........so to make it simple take their current GDP...2.5 mill barrels oil per day and divide into 89 billion........and you get 3.56 for the rate.So if that is not the opening rate it will be very close after the first RV.

Common sense tells me that they really cant afford to RV at more than .10 with a straight revalue...however they could RD(LOP, whatever you want to call it its just semantics)+RV at 3.5+...heres hoping for a straight RV at .10....people say that investors would come in and buy up the country at such a low rate...but thats obviously false...look at Saudi Arabia and its .25....last I checked the investors dont own them, and dont they produce more oil than Iraq(possibly even more than Iraq is capable of producing?)

IMO common sense tells us the rate cannot be too low as that will not provide enough money to pay for their budget.That would be 89 billion........so to make it simple take their current GDP...2.5 mill barrels oil per day and divide into 89 billion........and you get 3.56 for the rate.So if that is not the opening rate it will be very close after the first RV.

JMHO but I totally agree with you.

To add to this, it just makes sense to me that they will do a rate comparative to the global monetary basket.

Something else is the oil, these are not stupid people (in general), they are not about to pump and deliver oil at a low exchange rate.

They want to be the shining star of the ME and a low rate is not going to cut the mustard as far as that goes.