Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Positive News from Iraq!!

michelneedsRV

Hi Folks,

I have a couple of sources in country (Foot on land), and they seem to be giving me positive indication to me lately. They're looking upbeat and telling me an RV of upto a minimum of 0.33$ to a max of 0.86 is possible.

They're not quite upbeat on a good rate (Above 1$), but whatever they expect is enough for us. They've given me some news which turned to be true and seem to be knowledgable guys in iraq who study finance & Banking sector well, So, I'm keeping my hopes alive.

Hope we see RV by end of June!!!

GO RV!!

Michel

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 5

Hi Folks,

I have a couple of sources in country (Foot on land), and they seem to be giving me positive indication to me lately. They're looking upbeat and telling me an RV of upto a minimum of 0.33$ to a max of 0.86 is possible.

They're not quite upbeat on a good rate (Above 1$), but whatever they expect is enough for us. They've given me some news which turned to be true and seem to be knowledgable guys in iraq who study finance & Banking sector well, So, I'm keeping my hopes alive.

Hope we see RV by end of June!!!

GO RV!!

Michel

You state that they have given you some news which turned out to be true. This sounds past tense. Do you mind answering as to what that prior news was?

• Upvote 2

You state that they have given you some news which turned out to be true. This sounds past tense. Do you mind answering as to what that prior news was?

Well, I talk to them on a regular basis, like once a month or so. They're from my skype. But make no mistake, they've always said that if they do not see an RV specs so hard, I mean the percentage of chances of it happening is more according to them. I'm just redirecting this message from them. They follow CBI, Shabibi, internal politics and economy well. And one of my source is a school teacher in iraq, I'd rather give him an opportunity and see what goes.

Regarding your question, I remember he told me sometime back that shabibi was going to US for giving a press conference as they learnt that in a local newspaper where he said he cannot disclose a rate even if he know. So there's a clue from there. I hope this answers you

They're also normal people like us, and trust me they're also waiting for some sort of purchasing power.

Michel

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Why doesn't he just say IMHO I believe the rate will come at .33 to .86? There is nothing wrong with your best estimate or your just want to post a rate and a date. Keep hope alive !!! lol . It's all the other BS! Hey in fact haven't we had some polls on DV to this effect???? GO RV

• Downvote 1

Well, I talk to them on a regular basis, like once a month or so. They're from my skype. But make no mistake, they've always said that if they do not see an RV specs so hard, I mean the percentage of chances of it happening is more according to them. I'm just redirecting this message from them. They follow CBI, Shabibi, internal politics and economy well. And one of my source is a school teacher in iraq, I'd rather give him an opportunity and see what goes.

Regarding your question, I remember he told me sometime back that shabibi was going to US for giving a press conference as they learnt that in a local newspaper where he said he cannot disclose a rate even if he know. So there's a clue from there. I hope this answers you

They're also normal people like us, and trust me they're also waiting for some sort of purchasing power.

Michel

Yes that does answer my question. Thanks for the reply!

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry Michel and I don't mean to be disrespectful here but IMO there is no "intel" in this information. A school teacher is speculating just like the rest of us. The information about Shabibi was last month. I think there are bigger questions to ask when it comes to receiving information over Skyp and other miscellaneous sources. JMO :huh::blink:<_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

I'm sorry Michel and I don't mean to be disrespectful here but IMO there is no "intel" in this information. A school teacher is speculating just like the rest of us. The information about Shabibi was last month. I think there are bigger questions to ask when it comes to receiving information over Skyp and other miscellaneous sources. JMO :huh::blink:<_<

It's the rumors section, dude ... please see the 'facts' section for guaranteed, bonafide intel ... thanks!

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 2

There is no Intel from anyone on this site or another other site for that matter. It is all speculation passed down from one person guessing or their opionion to another person guessing or their opinion. Some opinions are more interesting than others, that's all.

• Upvote 3

There is no Intel from anyone on this site or another other site for that matter. It is all speculation passed down from one person guessing or their opionion to another person guessing or their opinion. Some opinions are more interesting than others, that's all.

Agreed 100%

If I ever hear the word "guru" one more time in my life, it's once too many. And it's not "intel". Intel is a microprocessor company. It's information, or "info". "Intel" implies a James Bond/paramilitary element to the writings of these clowns. Like a bunch of socially maladjusted losers in some massive online roleplaying game......RANT OVER. Sorry bout that.

The latest RUMOR/SPECULATION I've heard from the guy who got me tuned into this is, "around June. About $.56. I don't know. Nobody but the folks making the call know, and anybody who says they do is either a liar or a fool. I'm probably a fool.."

But he's been firm with the June date since last year. I was in a rush to buy last fall, but he told me and my wife not to hurry but to have all the dinar we were going to buy in hand by mid-May. Who knows...

The people I also get a kick out of are the ones who readily accept the idea of $3.50 ($1000 into $3.5 million) or so, but laugh and point if someone else throws out $5+ ($1000 into $5+ million). As if that kind (@$3) of return on investment is not absurd enough in itself. It's like conspiracy nuts arguing over the eye color of Bigfoot. Don't get me wrong - anything over $.10 will make me ecstatic, but since they're creating fiat money out of thin air, why not just bump it on up there....lol

The RV, like everything else, is in God's hands. No need for anyone to make it an idol.

• Upvote 1