Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pretty Awesome

The Beach in Santa Barbara, CA

The first picture and the last picture are taken at

the beach in Santa Barbara right next to the pier.

There is a veterans group that started putting a Cross and candle for every death in Iraq and Afghanistan . The amazing thing is that they only do it on the weekends.  They put up this graveyard and take it down every weekend. Guys sleep in the sand next to it and keep watch over It at night so nobody messes with it. Every cross has the name, rank and DOB and DOD on it. Very moving,  very powerful??? so many young volunteers. So many 30 to 40 year olds as well.

Amazing!

Did you know that the ACLU has filed a suit to have all military cross-shaped headstones removed and another suit to end prayer in the military completely?

They're making great progress. Navy Chaplains can no longer mention Jesus' name in prayer thanks to the ACLU.

I'm not breaking this one.

If I get it a 1000 times,

I'll forward it a 1000 times!

Please send this on after a short prayer. Pray for our soldiers

Please Don't break it!

Prayer:

'Heavenly Father, hold our troops in Your loving hands Protect them as they protect us

Bless them and their families for the

selfless acts they perform for us in this our

time of need. 

Sorry iPhone didn't transfer pics

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

The Beach in Santa Barbara, CA

The first picture and the last picture are taken at

the beach in Santa Barbara right next to the pier.

There is a veterans group that started putting a Cross and candle for every death in Iraq and Afghanistan . The amazing thing is that they only do it on the weekends. They put up this graveyard and take it down every weekend. Guys sleep in the sand next to it and keep watch over It at night so nobody messes with it. Every cross has the name, rank and DOB and DOD on it. Very moving, very powerful??? so many young volunteers. So many 30 to 40 year olds as well.

Amazing!

Did you know that the ACLU has filed a suit to have all military cross-shaped headstones removed and another suit to end prayer in the military completely?

They're making great progress. Navy Chaplains can no longer mention Jesus' name in prayer thanks to the ACLU.

I'm not breaking this one.

If I get it a 1000 times,

I'll forward it a 1000 times!

Please send this on after a short prayer. Pray for our soldiers

Please Don't break it!

Prayer:

'Heavenly Father, hold our troops in Your loving hands Protect them as they protect us

Bless them and their families for the

selfless acts they perform for us in this our

time of need.

Sorry iPhone didn't transfer pics

sorry. Back to civilization. Here is 2 of the three pics not loaded

Danielsan I do not know who gave you a negative mark, but I gave you a positve to counter it. Please post the pictures when you can, I would love to see them. Thank you.

Maxi, Thanks. Iphone would not post pics yesterday. Please read threads 2 of 3 pics are now posted. Thanks, Daniel

post-33580-130608666629_thumb.jpg

post-33580-130608667726_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2