Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Step By Step Instructions

• 1 month later...

I have noticed quite a number of members are having trouble uploading their dinar pictures and thought I would try to help them out. smile.gif

So, here goes.

Step 1. Make sure your "Profile" page at DinarVets is showing on your computer screen. Can you see your picture and/or name at the top?

Step 2. Take a few dinars and fan them - hold them up to your computer screen and take a picture with your camera phone. Be sure you do not cover up your name/picture.

Step 3. Send that picture to your email address for your home computer or laptop.

Step 4. Open your email and save the picture to a easy to remember location on your computer/laptop. If you have picture editing software, reduce the size

of the file and make sure it is rotated correctly.

Step 5. Now open the thread on DinarVets to upload your dinar picture.

Step 6. Type your message in the box, scroll down to Attachments and click on the Browse button. This will open a small window showing data on your computer. Find the picture you saved and double click on it.

Step 7. Click "Attach This File" (If you fail to click this button, the picture will not be uploaded.)

Step 8. Click on Add Reply and you are done. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

If you need more help, just post in this thread and I will try to help. biggrin.gif

Hi, Texas took photos to get verified but cannot find attachment which you mention for the photo. Can i not instead just get verified as i am a platinum member.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...