Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Step By Step Instructions

(edited)

I have noticed quite a number of members are having trouble uploading their dinar pictures and thought I would try to help them out. smile.gif

So, here goes.

Step 1. Make sure your "Profile" page at DinarVets is showing on your computer screen. Can you see your picture and/or name at the top?

Step 2. Take a few dinars and fan them - hold them up to your computer screen and take a picture with your camera phone. Be sure you do not cover up your name/picture.

Step 3. Send that picture to your email address for your home computer or laptop.

Step 4. Open your email and save the picture to a easy to remember location on your computer/laptop. If you have picture editing software, reduce the size

of the file and make sure it is rotated correctly.

Step 5. Now open the thread on DinarVets to upload your dinar picture.

Step 6. Type your message in the box, scroll down to Attachments and click on the Browse button. This will open a small window showing data on your computer. Find the picture you saved and double click on it.

Step 7. Click "Attach This File" (If you fail to click this button, the picture will not be uploaded.)

Step 8. Click on Add Reply and you are done. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

If you need more help, just post in this thread and I will try to help. biggrin.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Highlight IMPORTANT parts.
  • Upvote 5

You are welcome caleb08. I work with a lot of people that are new to computers and some of them find everything about them very confusing.

When you are just learning how to surf the internet and send and receive email, anything past that point is new territory and has a learning curve.

Glad my post helped. :D

• Downvote 1

For some reason i can not get my picture smaller so it won't let me upload it.

Do you know if sara will give us one with out a pic if i am a osi-plat VIP-ogit member.

Thanks for the help.

For some reason i can not get my picture smaller so it won't let me upload it.

Do you know if sara will give us one with out a pic if i am a osi-plat VIP-ogit member.

Thanks for the help.

If you do not have software on your computer that allows you to resize your pics, you can do so free at the following sites. :D

http://resizepic.com/

or

http://www.picresize.com/

Both site are free to use, just follow the instructions. You will upload your pic to their site, they will resize and you will download the smaller pic to your computer.

You can then upload to DV. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I'm going to add another set of instructions on how to do this, especially for those of you that may be trying to "copy & paste" like you do with Word doc's, etc. Try doing it this way:

Go to the "Dinar Verification Thread" (3rd topic under Dinarified" and go to the area where you would normally post a message at the bottom. Click on "Use Full Editor" and a different window will open up for you to post on. Type your message here, then scroll down a little and you'll see a "Browse" button. Click on the Browse button and it'll open up your documents that are saved to your computer. Find your picture that you've saved, click on it & then click "attach this file". That should attach it to your message. Then just click on "Post" and it should load both your message and the picture.

Hope this helps someone out. paperboy

I'm going to add another set of instructions on how to do this, especially for those of you that may be trying to "copy & paste" like you do with Word doc's, etc. Try doing it this way:

Go to the "Dinar Verification Thread" (3rd topic under Dinarified" and go to the area where you would normally post a message at the bottom. Click on "Use Full Editor" and a different window will open up for you to post on. Type your message here, then scroll down a little and you'll see a "Browse" button. Click on the Browse button and it'll open up your documents that are saved to your computer. Find your picture that you've saved, click on it & then click "attach this file". That should attach it to your message. Then just click on "Post" and it should load both your message and the picture.

Hope this helps someone out. paperboy

Between you and Granny, ya'll have covered it pretty well. I got my dinar pic posted...now if I could just figure out how to put a picture on my profile :lol: . Tried a couple times and no go. Oh well....

:tiphat:

Between you and Granny, ya'll have covered it pretty well. I got my dinar pic posted...now if I could just figure out how to put a picture on my profile :lol: . Tried a couple times and no go. Oh well....

Okay, I'll give it a shot. :lol:

Step 1. Be sure you have a picture easy to locate on your computer that you wish to use. If it is not a huge file, you don't have to worry about the size because the software on the forum will resize it when you upload.

Step 2. Click on the words "Signed in as hoopster" on the left side of your screen.

Step 3. On the far right side of the screen click on "Edit My Profile"

Step 4. Click on "Change Photo" in the left column.

Step 5. Scoll down to "Change Photo" and click on the "Browse" button. This will open a window showing files on your computer. Find the picture you selected and double click on it.

Step 6. Click on "Save Changes"

Walla.... :woot::woot: you have just uploaded a picture for your profile. Basically the same process as uploading your dinar pic. :tiphat:

• Downvote 1

(edited)

:tiphat:

Okay, I'll give it a shot. :lol:

Step 1. Be sure you have a picture easy to locate on your computer that you wish to use. If it is not a huge file, you don't have to worry about the size because the software on the forum will resize it when you upload.

Step 2. Click on the words "Signed in as hoopster" on the left side of your screen.

Step 3. On the far right side of the screen click on "Edit My Profile"

Step 4. Click on "Change Photo" in the left column.

Step 5. Scoll down to "Change Photo" and click on the "Browse" button. This will open a window showing files on your computer. Find the picture you selected and double click on it.

Step 6. Click on "Save Changes"

Walla.... :woot::woot: you have just uploaded a picture for your profile. Basically the same process as uploading your dinar pic. :tiphat:

Ok...Thanks Texas Granny, by posting this reply, we'll see if with your help, I finally got it right. Hope so. Thanks for all of your assistance. hoopster

Looks like the picture came over, but not the animation. Tweety flies like your Kitty wiggles :-) I like your wiggly kitty. It didn't post it the first try; had to go back and "change Avatar" to get it to come over--but at least Tweety's here now.

Edited by hoopster

hoopster - when I click on your profile pic, tweety bird does fly. But not just looking at your posts. At least it's half-way there!

Right, half-way beats not at all ... Maybe one day he'll be able to fly like Texas Granny's kitty wiggles :blush:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest RPMKIMD

From one Granny to another....finally..... thank you.

Please verify me.

I don't know when the "Newbie" label goes away, but I have enough invested for me and mine, with some for St. Judes and/or such.

.post-19708-131065242178_thumb.jpg

Also, God bless all the military and keep them safe and bring them all home soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

297.21K of your 500K

Error This file was too big to upload

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/in

dex.php?#ixzz1TbfroGuc

If it 297.21K and I have 500 K limit how is it too big

You may already have used some of the 500k on another thumbnail post. If you delete it the limit will go back to 500k but sadly the post where your thumbnail was will also lose the pic :(

• 4 weeks later...