Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Are we truly in the end times?***

easyrider

With what has came out stating Barrack Obama wants to go back to 1967 borders. It makes me wonder is the U.S is gonna turn our backs on our most trusted ally Israel in the end times like it states in the bible are we seeing this take place before our eyes. My opinion, if indeed we do our land shall be cursed just like the middle east is now because they too have turned against Israel and want them wiped off of the earth. God's holy land, I think its amazing how this is all coming to pass. What do you all think?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Hey Easy, in a short answer......ever since Israel became a nation again, which we made them one again at the end of WW2, we have technically been in the end times.

Lets get it right, G D may have used us and the UN who voted them in by one vote as a Nation. But G D make Israel a nation before the foundation of the World. also a lot of us Christain and Jews belive that the end times started in late1990's like 1997,98.

Texas has a saying "Dont mess With Texas" well hears one for Israel "You Mess With Israel you Messing with G D"

• Upvote 1

With what has came out stating Barrack Obama wants to go back to 1967 borders. It makes me wonder is the U.S is gonna turn our backs on our most trusted ally Israel in the end times like it states in the bible are we seeing this take place before our eyes. My opinion, if indeed we do our land shall be cursed just like the middle east is now because they too have turned against Israel and want them wiped off of the earth. God's holy land, I think its amazing how this is all coming to pass. What do you all think?

2012 will change your fears when we vote obama outa office then we get the communists outta here also???

Lets get it right, G D may have used us and the UN who voted them in by one vote as a Nation. But G D make Israel a nation before the foundation of the World. also a lot of us Christain and Jews belive that the end times started in late1990's like 1997,98.

Texas has a saying "Dont mess With Texas" well hears one for Israel "You Mess With Israel you Messing with G D"

"Don't touch it, its already dead"

• Upvote 4

Hey Puff, I understand your point....but how do you translate verses like acts 1:6? just askin not bein a smarta!!

It means when the time comes Gods people will know what to do and not be afraid of what is happening, they will be filled with strength and devine knowledge and understanding from the holy spirit of God. as it they will be filled with Gods Spirit.

• Upvote 4

Just curious. why leave out the "o" in God? I never can understand that!

every generation thought they were in the End Times. They took every event and drew parallels to the Apocalypse. It's all a bunch of nonsense. The world will end when a giant meteor smashes into earth and everything dies. Happened before...it will happen again

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dr Bobby I get that. The point I was making was Israel was "scattered" by God Himslef..Deut 28:64. In Jerm,and Zech it talks how God will restore Israel. So while yes, Israel has always and will always be His nation....it was scattered and had to be restored.

Dr Bobby I get that. The point I was making was Israel was "scattered" by God Himslef..Deut 28:64. In Jerm,and Zech it talks how God will restore Israel. So while yes, Israel has always and will always be His nation....it was scattered and had to be restored.

Yeah, so what are you trying to say that its not good for Israil to be a nation because God wants them to be scattered or that because israil is a nation again we are in end times?

Edited by Dr. Bobby
  • Upvote 3

I will say this, that the people you are referring to were born to the Gentile Kingdom.........now figure it out!........just saying

Edited by radar12354

Think Your hittin the nail on the head easy!The generation that sees Isreal become a nation shall not pass from the face of the earth.Don't remember the book or scripture heading.My mother was Born the same year 1948.She's 64 .So if a biblical generation is 80 B) yrs we are close.

• Upvote 1

Just curious. why leave out the "o" in God? I never can understand that!

This started with the Third Commandment (You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God) with Jewish beliefs. They so honour The Torah Commands and any reference of God himself, that they purposly mispell or leave out a letter unless they are quoting the actual Word of God. They often refer to God as "Hashem" or "The Name". They know the actual Name of God but they will not pronounce it protecting themselves from breaking this commandment thus breaking all of the Commandments.