Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dubai cash in

TRERUMPH

Ok as of this post it is 330 pm 21 may 2011 in Afganistan, i just got off the phone with a representative at Emirates Bank International and its is relatively good news. I call to inquire on documents need to open an account with them and as he finish explaining what i needed i ask if he could answer another question for me/ what is it he said ? Is your bank doing exchange withe the IQD, he said yes and i said could you give me the exchange rate, and he said that they sell at .00322 per dinar and they and they buy back at .00315. Ok also i called the Habib Bank A.B. in Dubai and ask the same about opening account and then ask about the IQD and they told me that when i come in to open account we will discuss those transaction but this lady did say that they will be exchanging the dinar in the very near future. I dont know if that is good news but it sounds good to me because that means something is going on and im kinda hype right now (not to hype :blink: ). Thats about $3220 per million. I dont know what the FOREX is saying but i will check that as soon as i finish this cause i wanted to put this out there first. This is not rumor this is fact. Anyone can call any of these banks and see what they say.

Oh!! :o all you will need is your passport , a copy and a po box from your state for address... I hope this is good news, it is for me....

Lets Go RRRRR VVVVVVV :P:D:P:lol:

• Upvote 3

Ok as of this post it is 330 pm 21 may 2011 in Afganistan, i just got off the phone with a representative at Emirates Bank International and its is relatively good news. I call to inquire on documents need to open an account with them and as he finish explaining what i needed i ask if he could answer another question for me/ what is it he said ? Is your bank doing exchange withe the IQD, he said yes and i said could you give me the exchange rate, and he said that they sell at .00322 per dinar and they and they buy back at .00315. Ok also i called the Habib Bank A.B. in Dubai and ask the same about opening account and then ask about the IQD and they told me that when i come in to open account we will discuss those transaction but this lady did say that they will be exchanging the dinar in the very near future. I dont know if that is good news but it sounds good to me because that means something is going on and im kinda hype right now (not to hype :blink: ). Thats about $3220 per million. I dont know what the FOREX is saying but i will check that as soon as i finish this cause i wanted to put this out there first. This is not rumor this is fact. Anyone can call any of these banks and see what they say.

Oh!! :o all you will need is your passport , a copy and a po box from your state for address... I hope this is good news, it is for me....

Lets Go RRRRR VVVVVVV :P:D:P:lol:

The sell at .0032 and buy at .0031 is for UAE Dirhams not USD.

http://www.emiratesb...Rates/index.cfm

If you look to the right side columns it shows the USD buy and sell rate.

• Upvote 1

I believe there will be no LOP but think about this all the gurus that swore over and over there would be no LOP and it does happen I bet they wont come out on any more conference calls. Especially the Pumper gurus will go into hidding real fast cause alot of people will be head hunting, well not literally but some will want to at least give a piece of there mind for being consistently lied to for the pumpers personal gain.

You know it is kind of amazing that some people would go to such extreme to LIE about something simple as the RV somewhere when they know people are going to check. It's alright to give your best guess,ie IMHO type of thing. However; just to lie out right is simply a sick, sorry, and sad *** person! Once again, I'm feeling sorry for these people....look what money is bringing out in them already... or maybe it isn't? It's rising to the top, it's was already there. GO RV Sooner than Later!!!!!

Actually amazing is someone calling 2 international banks looking for some sign of an RV. Let's say for $hits and giggles Dubai was cashing out..what would that mean? Is everyone going to catch a flight to Dubai and cash in?

Already here in Dubai,,next flight I will be catching is to some resort in Thailand.

:P

Actually amazing is someone calling 2 international banks looking for some sign of an RV. Let's say for $hits and giggles Dubai was cashing out..what would that mean? Is everyone going to catch a flight to Dubai and cash in?

Ok well I will be going through Dubai in about one month on my way home. So I hope the timing is right so I can cash in on my way through. That will save me a trip. lol

Already here in Dubai,,next flight I will be catching is to some resort in Thailand.

:P

How's that working out for you?...................Go RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1