Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it true? Did RV happen?

Mgrankin1

A friend sent me this. I found this post on another site. What are your thoughts?

It wouldn't let me add a link so i copied and pasted the post from another site below:

* SteveI Post: don't promote other sites (Claims RV is Done…)

May 20th, 2011 09:49 am · Posted in DOOZIES

You all, please be patient and let all the world financial institutions get the final data in place and then go live.

Please believe me, it is done, it is over. All we are doing is waiting for the data from BIS (Bank of International Settlements) to push all data now to the various countries and markets.

This takes time and right now time is on our side, so please be patient.

Blessings,

Steve

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What was it again???? Waiter... I'll take my BALONI sandwich on PUMPERnickel bread... :rolleyes::mellow:

Spike, u nailed it !

My guess is that SteveI has hired an Agent and they're negotiating a Snicker's Diva Commercial ! :lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Spike, u nailed it !

My guess is that SteveI has hired an Agent and they're negotiating a Snicker's Diva Commercial ! :lol:

Dude... you are awsome... you need your own stand up, I'd pay to see ya... you come up with some funny stuff! :lol:

I'm also thinking he was part of that RV wealth planning seminar in Phoenix, AZ that totally flopped... Poor Stevie.... :lol: He probably had to change his assigned, commercial airline route to speak at that meeting... PAaaaaaaLeaseeeee..... :P

• Upvote 2

Dude... you are awsome... you need your own stand up, I'd pay to see ya... you come up with some funny stuff! :lol:

I'm also thinking he was part of that RV wealth planning seminar in Phoenix, AZ that totally flopped... Poor Stevie.... :lol: He probably had to change his assigned, commercial airline route to speak at that meeting... PAaaaaaaLeaseeeee..... :P

Yet again U nailed it !

I live here in the Phx area. I hope that they get that Seminar scheduled again. It's not just that I want to attend.

Now I HAVE to attend !

I might even have to start a thread for the Member's to suggest some Obnoxious Questions that I can ask SteveI when I attend!

:lol:

• Upvote 2

awwww, i feel ripped off. he didn't even put in the $7.00 plus rate.

he DID dust off the old "international settlements" phrase though. haven't heard that for a while. maybe he figures everyone forgot that song and he'd do a quick re-release before anyone else did.

IMBECILE!

Edited by aaanth
  • Upvote 2

I loved it when one member would list all the pumpers and false rumors with time stamps etc.

That allowed any newbie to see who they could trust from who is always out to stir the pot.

If I had the time I would go back and do it myself.

Thanks my fellow honest DInar Investors for helping to KEEP THEM HONEST on this site.

Peace...

:)

• Upvote 4

Yet again U nailed it !

I live here in the Phx area. I hope that they get that Seminar scheduled again. It's not just that I want to attend.

Now I HAVE to attend !

I might even have to start a thread for the Member's to suggest some Obnoxious Questions that I can ask SteveI when I attend!

:lol:

If you get the questions put together and the answers... add your comentary play by play... you most definitely need to post it! I will read! :D

I will even help pose some questionings.... hehehe.... :lol:

• Upvote 1

A friend sent me this. I found this post on another site. What are your thoughts?

It wouldn't let me add a link so i copied and pasted the post from another site below:

* SteveI Post: don't promote other sites (Claims RV is Done…)

May 20th, 2011 09:49 am · Posted in DOOZIES

You all, please be patient and let all the world financial institutions get the final data in place and then go live.

Please believe me, it is done, it is over. All we are doing is waiting for the data from BIS (Bank of International Settlements) to push all data now to the various countries and markets.

This takes time and right now time is on our side, so please be patient.

Blessings,

Steve

This guy is a F'ing Idiot! That's all I can muster at this point...

• Upvote 2

Those in the instant video game need gratification in seconds are a bunch of diva metrosexual bashing fools. You want intel with PROOF! Bunch of kittens in a cats game! Bunch of chumps to the guru's wisdom. The guru take is free and you cant wait to read it then pounce like a bunch of sissy kids who aint worth the displacement of wind it would take to back hand you sending you running home to your mammas tattle tailing like a bunch of whimps and sissies that you are! ONE WORD FOR YOU ---- "SORRY". Sorry bunch of kids in a man's game. You want to play in the man's game, but you simply dont have the nads to enter the game.

• Downvote 8

Those in the instant video game need gratification in seconds are a bunch of diva metrosexual bashing fools. You want intel with PROOF! Bunch of kittens in a cats game! Bunch of chumps to the guru's wisdom. The guru take is free and you cant wait to read it then pounce like a bunch of sissy kids who aint worth the displacement of wind it would take to back hand you sending you running home to your mammas tattle tailing like a bunch of whimps and sissies that you are! ONE WORD FOR YOU ---- "SORRY". Sorry bunch of kids in a man's game. You want to play in the man's game, but you simply dont have the nads to enter the game.

Past your bedtime?

• Upvote 1

Sorry, but in my neighborhood no one runs from a fight, they run towards it. And a slap in the South to anyone that considers themselves even a half a man will bring about them getting their ham sandwich, even if you are half as riff as you talk about getting your steak dinner...

• Upvote 1

"Guru's Wisdom"??? Really??? Are you a sheeple? Steve gets called out for bs intel and made fun of here and is forced to start his own site for the rv impaired and you want to call him a guru? Was it two months ago that he said that we are no longer months away,but days? Let me guess,his intel has informed him that they are moving flat screen televisions to Tahrir Square once again for all to see the rv announcement?Or maybe more of his exclusive intel that the banks are getting new computers(thank God for that case cracking tidbit)??? Come on man,get a clue in the form of common sense.Nobody will think any less of you for admitting that you have been duped by a scam artist.

• Upvote 3