Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI shuts down PD

BBalls

Hey, wouldn't the bank welcome so many calls from potential customers? You would think they would be ecstatic to have so many people looking to them as a cash out source. If i had a bank and was in that situation, i would take that as a bonus! :)

• Upvote 1

Since everyone here is speaking their mind, here is my .02

I certainly do not condone his post/email to his people. It is never wise to write anything when you are that mad. Its no different if you are in some sort of argument with a spouse. In the heat of the moment, you always say things you regret.

That being said, here is a quote from Steve from a few days ago "if you all start calling Wells Fargo branches in my state, I will personally shut down this site in seconds."

Read more:

So, regardless of him giving out information, he specifically asked his people not to call the bank. He did this for many reasons. Now, the bank has terminated their relationship with him.

I'll be honest, I would be pretty pissed to if any of you clowns did that to me when I was working so hard to set stuff up for your benefit.

Now, let it be know, I do not belong to his sight. I don't know him personally. I just think this ravenous group is too quick to hand out judgement without reviewing all the facts of this particular event.

Again, I do not condone his email to his people, but I do agree with the end result since he told everyone clearly what would happen if they called the bank.

Just my .02

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Steve made certain enemies out of banned people, and some gurus by calling them clowns and idiots. You dont think its possible that these said enemies could have called these banks knowing it would tick him off? I just dont think that was pretty intelligent either.

• Upvote 2

I certainly do not condone his post/email to his people. It is never wise to write anything when you are that mad. Its no different if you are in some sort of argument with a spouse. In the heat of the moment, you always say things you regret.

That being said, here is a quote from Steve from a few days ago "if you all start calling Wells Fargo branches in my state, I will personally shut down this site in seconds."

Read more:

So, regardless of him giving out information, he specifically asked his people not to call the bank. He did this for many reasons. Now, the bank has terminated their relationship with him.

I'll be honest, I would be pretty pissed to if any of you clowns did that to me when I was working so hard to set stuff up for your benefit.

Now, let it be know, I do not belong to his sight. I don't know him personally. I just think this ravenous group is too quick to hand out judgement without reviewing all the facts of this particular event.

Again, I do not condone his email to his people, but I do agree with the end result since he told everyone clearly what would happen if they called the bank.

Just my .02

This is 100% accurate. It wasn't the people from PD, it was the people who took his information and spread it on other sites who made the calls. Steve has worked very hard at keeping things level headed. He has presented news and moments later other so called gurus are using it. He personal could not stand, OKIE, or others and to be honest, he is getting a major raw deal here when he is a straight up kinda guy.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Read more:

Just my .02

Regardless he, and Check Mate are clowns!

Edited by inheritance
  • Downvote 3

Read more:

Just my .02

ravenous group I like that

I started watching a couple of sites back in November of 2010... I can say that I did like PD and DV until SteveI started acting like such a child.. random outburst.. his way or no way.. At least once a week I was saying to myself.. "here we go again!"

Everybody is suppose to kiss the ground he walks on but he can sit and belittle people on a daily basis! He throws temper tantrums.. says hes done and then comes back and gets to read all the posts from his followers.. "we love you steveI" it must be a way to make him feel good about himself in someway.. I don't understand.. earlier this week he spoke of getting angry with his wife and yelling at her because she made him loose his train of thought while writing a post.. poor woman

I can honestly say that I am done with his games.. i have never witnessed a grown man act like such a spoiled little brat! I will not be following PD any longer if it does come back up.. he acts like without him we will not know when the RV happens... come on! Grown up and put your big girl panties on steveI!

I'm sticking with DV!

BTW.. how did he accidentally mentioned the name of the bank he was going to work with? It was TYPED.. lol not SPOKEN..

Edited by CaseR
  • Upvote 4

Steve made certain enemies out of banned people, and some gurus by calling them clowns and idiots. You dont think its possible that these said enemies could have called these banks knowing it would tick him off? I just dont think that was pretty intelligent either.

That's the EXACT same thing I was thinking. I would have never gave up the bank name on a public site...especially with enemies present! just my opinion

Many are saying that he should have been mad by people calling the bank when he told them not to? Look at it like this,if I told all of you that I had just cashed out at a 1=1 rate at my local WF Bank naming the state,and told you all not to call around,could I really expect any of you not to call? There would be about 30,000 people calling for the simple fact that everyone would now be millionaires if this were true and I would actually think that anyone would be crazy not to try to confirm.So he gave the info out on purpose imho and had a reason for doing so.

• Upvote 1