Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI shuts down PD

BBalls

THIS WAS HIS LAST POST BEFORE SHUTTING DOWN...HE WAS BANNING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT IF THEY QUESTIONED HIM OR HIS CRONIE MODS AFTER MAKING THESE FALSE PROMISES THAT THE RV WAS DONE.

The other day I tried I tried to share and help you with a cash in next week. Well I made the biggest mistake of my life, I accidentally mentioned the name of the bank I was going to work with.

Because of that all you members have a little or no brain at all called the bank. Now I just got word that will not work with us because you have interrupted their daily business.

How fricken stupid can you all be. You just undid everything I was trying to do for you. So now I do not give a damn where you go.

I am ready to cancel the Arizona event and just say he hell with it. Before you know it you will screw that up to.

How dumb can you be? Let me answer that, EXTREMELY DUMB AND STUPID.

So you GD idiots just scred this up and I am so pissed off its hard to type.

So just what did you think you were going to accomplish? The idiots that did this do not deserve one dime and you all know who you are, and you are going to show up at my event that is costing me. Not only NO, but Hell NO

Regards!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

THIS WAS HIS LAST POST BEFORE SHUTTING DOWN...HE WAS BANNING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT IF THEY QUESTIONED HIM OR HIS CRONIE MODS AFTER MAKING THESE FALSE PROMISES THAT THE RV WAS DONE.

The other day I tried I tried to share and help you with a cash in next week. Well I made the biggest mistake of my life, I accidentally mentioned the name of the bank I was going to work with.

Because of that all you members have a little or no brain at all called the bank. Now I just got word that will not work with us because you have interrupted their daily business.

How fricken stupid can you all be. You just undid everything I was trying to do for you. So now I do not give a damn where you go.

I am ready to cancel the Arizona event and just say he hell with it. Before you know it you will screw that up to.

So just what did you think you were going to accomplish? The idiots that did this do not deserve one dime and you all know who you are, and you are going to show up at my event that is costing me. Not only NO, but Hell NO

UMMM....What was his first mistake? From what I've gathered, the crowd over there is intel-starved...what on God's green earth did he expect? Who was the stupid one? Speaking of God, "Mr. Love, peace and blessings" had the devil in him when he wrote this! Geesh! I'm glad, he left DV. :lol:

Regards!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Well ... another RV meltdown. If it is reallly next week he should just close up and quietly disappear until he can go cash in somewhere else. I am sure the bank he had arranged all this stuff with isn't the only place he can go. How stupid would that be, eh?

Pressure ... it gets to all of us.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 5

GOOD RIIDANCE !!!! DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE A$$ on the way out bud !!!!!! hhahahahahahahah

No... I'd say instead... Let the door hit you hard in the a$$

WOW THERE GOES ONE MORE WHY ARE ALL THE GURUS LEAVING ONE BY ONE MAKES ME WONDER WHAT IS GOING ON HERE :mellow:

Simple...The sxxt mountain is melting.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Premadona throws a hissy fit.

Get this guy, who made the mistake of broadcasting the info? and now he wants to blame it on his brothers and sisters, yeh right.

Playing the God king with his little web venture, switching people off, throwing tantrums, threatning people, closing the site down.

Lets face it it's his little private club, would anybody be stupid enough to attend his "Event"?

He's clearly not wired properly and needs to hit the reset button.

As for intel, Oh dear don't crack me up, about as usefull as a chocolate tea pot.

All I can say is forums, NEXT!

Edited by cbisinger
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Regards!

Hmmm.... Why would he mention the general location of the bank? Anyone with half of a brain would know that by doing so, that bank would receive thousands of calls to "confirm". Didn't matter how much they loved their leader,every member was in this for profit,so of course they would call to see if there was truth to them becoming overnite millionaires. Oh and just like when he was here..." listen to me,follow me,trust me.After all,why wouldn't you? I am a devout Christian". Then if you call him out he would throw a satan tongued temper tantrum. Many of his trusting followers should now know just how full of shyt that he is. You don't profess to be such a man of God and then drop the GD on someone.Anyone who is even slightly religious knows that God says that taking the Lord's name in vain is unforgivable.But he will be back and unfortunately,his sheep will more than likely beg for his forgiveness and he will be unquestioned for another long stint.Could he have been on Ali's payroll and just had to wait to avoid the obvious timing? Like I said he knew everyone would call the bank...Looks like a plan that went perfectly to me.

Edited by skepticaldinar
  • Upvote 2

This guy needs serious help! I've read his posts for the last few days and he done very little but threaten his audience, ban his members for disagreeing with his opinion, and predict a RV every other day. Seems like his members will be better off if he is gone- just my opinion. As far as the bank- I don't believe you can make a bank decide not to work with big money because you 'disrupt their daily activities' nor do I believe that phone calling would disrupt a bank. If I was a member of his group, I would think it good that 'little napolean' had stepped down and find a site with better presence. What a foul-mouthed wacko...

• Upvote 1