Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just when you thought you heard everything

jamaba

Found over at People's....Just sharing....

"I have been invested in dinar for over 6 years and have followed most of the dinar sites as a guest until today. I feel with all the disinformation swirling around as bad as it is, I needed to share what I know to be true. What I am going to share with you is first hand information that I received today.

(ryno bear) a female acquaintance of mine works for a 3-letter agency in Virginia, and her director just got out of 90 minute teleconference with officials from homeland security, the fbi, and the white house. A Big Part of the current hold-up with the RV has been tracking the many ex-cons, gang leaders, and terroists in and outside of the U.S. that are currently holding sizeable amounts of iqd. This tracking/location project has been ongoing for many months and is almost complete. I was told by my female acquaintance that once this project is finalized the RV will be initiated. She told me that her director was all smiles coming out of the meeting today as much progress has been made. No rates or dates here, just solid facts that we are close to this taking place. Rest easy, we are one day closer.

If I receive any future updates that pertain to our investment, I will be selective, but I will pass on what I can. "

Apparently a new breed of Gurus have hit town.

Go RV!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

"I have been invested in dinar for over 6 years and have followed most of the dinar sites as a guest until today. I feel with all the disinformation swirling around as bad as it is, I needed to share what I know to be true. What I am going to share with you is first hand information that I received today.

(ryno bear) a female acquaintance of mine works for a 3-letter agency in Virginia, and her director just got out of 90 minute teleconference with officials from homeland security, the fbi, and the white house. A Big Part of the current hold-up with the RV has been tracking the many ex-cons, gang leaders, and terroists in and outside of the U.S. that are currently holding sizeable amounts of iqd. This tracking/location project has been ongoing for many months and is almost complete. I was told by my female acquaintance that once this project is finalized the RV will be initiated. She told me that her director was all smiles coming out of the meeting today as much progress has been made. No rates or dates here, just solid facts that we are close to this taking place. Rest easy, we are one day closer.

If I receive any future updates that pertain to our investment, I will be selective, but I will pass on what I can. "

Go RV!

nOW THE CRIMINALS ARE HOLDING UP THE RV, NOW THATS A NEW ONE I'VE NEVER HEARD

Edited by rick25sandi
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jamaba, Thanks for the post, I hope the others are kind to you. Keep us informed.

Hey now!...not mine! Just thought others would like to see how creative these pumpers are getting. Since most of the Gurus have gone quiet, many on here have stated that they miss the entertainment value. So, for them, here is the latest and greatest. I mean really...how are they tracking most of these people? Ex-cons, gang leaders? I don't think it can be true. Just wanted to get the info out to those that need a good BS intel fix. Later.

Go RV!

Damn, so they are coming after me to get my dinar? I was gonna use that money (My Blessing) to buy a fleet of 1964 impala's and a few escalades all with DUBS. and maybe a few rocket launchers. and now im finding out a 3-letter agency wants my dinars? And I thought I'd have unlimited crackrocks for life! always gotta be keeping a brother down!

I'm sure the terrorist's is not waiting for the rv to come, I'm sure they have our all mighty dollar if they want to have a bloody battle. The terrorist don't really care about using the Dinar vs the dollar. I'm sure they are not pickey about how they pay for their arm's. :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It has come to the G-Man's attention that all the bashers and morons are not on the other forums. Jamaba's post makes absolute sense and is entirely believable. Think back to 2003. What happened in 2003 besides the invasion of Iraq? Do you remember what happened to Iraq's Dinars? They were confiscated and devalued, that's what. Why was that done? Was it to shove it to the Iraqi people (no because they could cash them in). Was it because Saddam's picture was on the Dinar? (NO but may have a very small part). It was done because of the chance that terrorists had millions and nillions in Dinars to buy weapons to use against American troops and Iraqis.

So, why wouldn't the CIA, FBI, HS beconcerned on who has the dinars. They already have access to the legitimate sales from the dealers, so they already know, or will soon know who bought what and how many. You can run but you can't hide. If you think you can beat the IRS out of taxes by running to Bleize or Panama, as they say in New York "forgedaboudit". Thanks again for the post. I've been in Law Enforcement for my whole adult life and anything we can do to keep this soon to happen blessing is OK by me. I can wait a little longer while our guys do their job and catch these killers. Count the cost for the alternative and think before you write some snide remark against someone who is just trying to help us get through the wait. Besides there is a bunch of nuts who say the Rapture is tomorrow and most of us Christians will be gone anyway.LOL. The G-Man knows these things because he not only can read he has a lifetime record of practicing common sense.

• Upvote 7

Wow, how nice of the Iraq government to wait for us to police our criminals that might have some dinar. Wow and I thought it was just the Iraqi government not getting their government completed, how stupid do I feel now. :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sure the terrorist's is not waiting for the rv to come, I'm sure they have our all mighty dollar if they want to have a bloody battle. The terrorist don't really care about using the Dinar vs the dollar. I'm sure they are not pickey about how they pay for their arm's. :blink:

I wonder why you are so sure about terrorist ?

It has come to the G-Man's attention that all the bashers and morons are not on the other forums. Jamaba's post makes absolute sense and is entirely believable. Think back to 2003. What happened in 2003 besides the invasion of Iraq? Do you remember what happened to Iraq's Dinars? They were confiscated and devalued, that's what. Why was that done? Was it to shove it to the Iraqi people (no because they could cash them in). Was it because Saddam's picture was on the Dinar? (NO but may have a very small part). It was done because of the chance that terrorists had millions and nillions in Dinars to buy weapons to use against American troops and Iraqis.

So, why wouldn't the CIA, FBI, HS beconcerned on who has the dinars. They already have access to the legitimate sales from the dealers, so they already know, or will soon know who bought what and how many. You can run but you can't hide. If you think you can beat the IRS out of taxes by running to Bleize or Panama, as they say in New York "forgedaboudit". Thanks again for the post. I've been in Law Enforcement for my whole adult life and anything we can do to keep this soon to happen blessing is OK by me. I can wait a little longer while our guys do their job and catch these killers. Count the cost for the alternative and think before you write some snide remark against someone who is just trying to help us get through the wait. Besides there is a bunch of nuts who say the Rapture is tomorrow and most of us Christians will be gone anyway.LOL. The G-Man knows these things because he not only can read he has a lifetime record of practicing common sense.

So the Iraqi government is in a corner waiting on permission from the FBI/CIA/whoever else to RV? I think not.

If the RV won't happen until all crooks and terrorists are rounded up, then I'm headed over to ebay to unload my dinars. It took almost 10 years just to get the lead terrorist...it'll take a lifetime or more to round 'em all up. :lol:

Question, How could the terrorists use 2003 and prior Iraqi Dinar to buy weapons, when it and it's value were only good in Iraqi? Besides, do you honestly believe the US government has a list of every person in the US or abroad that has purchased Dinar? No they don't, it would be highly impossible. They are criminals for a reason.....Which means they don’t necessarily do stuff legally.

Go RV!

Not shooting the Messenger. ...Just commenting on the content.. I can smell the BS from right here. Thousands of miles away.

nOW THE CRIMINALS ARE HOLDING UP THE RV, NOW THATS A NEW ONE I'VE NEVER HEARD

Think about it, does make since to me. Its not the criminals holding it up but the fact that they no doubt hold lots of IQD and the FBI is trying to put a stop to there cashing in to support the bad guys operations.

Hey I bit that they are looking for Gilligan, Mary Ann, the Skipper, the Professor and Mr. Money bags too. It is like they know who has dinar and everthing has to be tracked down before. Give me a break. If you know a friend that is that high up you would keep your mouth shut. That is if you want a future friend.

Okay everybody cheez it bcuz' I've got the 'Real' story. i'm the Leader of some Gangsta Clowns and me and the rest of my Insane Clown Posse are sittin' on a Circus Tent load of Dinar.

Post RV, we plan on a Hostile Takeover of Jack and that other clown Ronald McDonald's entire Fast Food Operations.

DISCLAIMER: Any similarities between the picture of Ty Rhames the President of Dinar Banker and this possibly Photoshopped version, would be strictly laughable !

post-34743-130591964042_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1