Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COULD THIS BE IT!!!!!!!!

Ricksterman

Don't be disappointed, it shouldn't get that far. Obviously this is just another load of crap and the $7 made sure of that. There can't be one serious person out there that believes that. It's funny how the people that agree that it's a bunch of bull get the - scores and the people with their heads stuck in the clouds get the + scores. Oh- Well we can't all be realists. Have a good one!

why did you read it Newbie :P It is beyond my imagination, but the Lord told me He would bless me beyond what I could imagine, and anything beyond 4.00 is beyond my imagination. My flesh is a realist and does not believe it will come out above a dollar but my spirit agrees with the other believers, and i'm not talking about the believers in the dinars but the believers in Christ Jesus my Lord and Saviour.

God controls it all, He owns it all....and His plan for this goes above and beyond any type of logic that any man tries to connect it to! With God...ALL things ARE possible!

End Quote

Really?

Then HE needs to get his ass down here and make this HAPPEN!

• Downvote 6

I came over here because of the crazies on another site to find a bunch of illiterates instead. It is obvious that some have a great deal of trouble reading and interpreting English. Dr. Davis didn't say that his contact said it would RV at $7.00. Here's the quote. Try and get it right this time.

"from what he says. He also said that it could RV as high as $7, and 128 currencies are set to revalue soon,,,".

The word is clear COULD not WOULD. Over the years people who understand "Fractional Financing" have no trouble understanding HOW a $7.00 RV is perhaps unrealistic but is possible under fractional financing but don't you try it with your money. Iraq doesn't give a hoot about our investmnent. What they are doing is picking the number that is most likely to bring in the large notes. They are also interested in doing what is best for their country and its people, unlike our administration. All the countries who are holding dinars have signed an agreement not to "cash in" for at least 6 months. Right there that gives Iraq some breathing room (not that they need breathing room). Most of the countries will use their dinars for purchasing OIL at a great discount and that is what the USA will do. I suggest you go to GOOGLE and look up "Fractional Banking" or Fractional Fionancing and scroll down to Wikipedia for the full explanation. This will help stop some of the ridiculous posts.

Dr. Davis is not some quack and is easy to understand if the people would only take the time to read and understand what he says. The G-Man knows this stuff because 75 years ago he learned to read.

Thanks I did google "Fractional Banking" and understand more than I did before G=Man,

This is my last post before I become a senior member.........what a lame discussion to do it in...OH well... FYI BS

Is that all you read is lame discussion's and BS. If not why post it here. I did not realize this was a discussion, it was a post I made of a email someone sent me and it was placed under rumors :blink:

A really good clue is at the top of the forum heading...

You have commented about accountability in the "Rumour" section. While I agree it is harmful to spread rumours, it was at least posted as such. Now if they label a forum "Truth", I will agree with your comment totally.

My point is....some of these folks mean no harm. They have been caught in a net of misinformation. And as stated "All sounds wonderful..." Nope, it is actually not wonderful to see the pumpers snare good people with their hype.

If you know your truth...what does it matter? I have various sects telling me I have made the wrong choice with how I choose to worship. It does not bother me because I know how I feel. And if one is searching for truth...I recommend leaving the rumour section out of your travels.

I understand your viewpoint and believe we are just slightly apart. Whether someone means no harm or not, doesn't insulate him from complicity, or furthering it. In my world, my requirements still apply to rumors... You can't get caught in a pumper's net if you don't participate... that's all I'm saying. And if you do... go the distance, hence my stating I would have tried to talk to the Dr... pursuant to the truth. The more elements of truth, the better the rumor!

Not sure why it doesn't sound wonderful... that's what good rumors are for. I enjoy that aspect of them... but reserve the right to question each one's credibility, because I do know my truth... as you do yours, as you stated. I respect your view, and believe we agree that the pumpers are the real catalysts here. All the best to you!

He also said that the U.S. evidently holds $5 Trillion in Dinar - and they are going to take it in oil over the coming years - rather than U.S. Dollar denominations. That's quite a good thought.

So the treasury holds 5.81 quadrillion (5,810,000,000,000,000) dinar? And those dinar are going to appreciate to 40.67 quadrillion usd ($40,670,000,000,000,000)?

Or do you mean to say the treasury holds 5 trillion dinar, and after appreciation that currency will be worth 35 trillion usd, A.K.A. 700x Iraq's foreign currency reserves A.K.A. 2.47x yearly USA gdp A.K.A. 16.42x yearly USA tax revenue? Pretty scary thought considering how pessimistic most of you are about the fiat status of the USD, like this guy:

Now lets not forget that these revalue figures are based on US Dollars- a fiat currency with no backing (completely worthless paper) . Whereas the Dinar is backed by trillions of gallons of valuable oil. You tell me which one should be worth more and to what extent.....

Hate to rain on your parade, but all currency is fiat currency, even dinar. What's more, the dinar is pegged to the USD, so I fail to see how you're in any way better off holding one currency vs. the other.

WE ALWAYS HEAR THAT THE US HAS ALL THESE DINAR AND THEY ARE GOING TO TRADE IT FOR OIL. OK SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT BUY OIL. THEY DONT REFINE IT, MAKE FUELS, STORE EXCEPT FOR THE NATIONIAL RESERVE. PUBLIC COMPANIES EXXON, TEXACO ECT BUY OIL. WHO BEGAN THE MYTH THE GOVERNMENT BUYS OIL. THEY BUY REFINED FUELS WHERE NEDED IE JET FUEL FOR THE ARMED FORCES. HHHMMMMMMM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

Tell your pal to stop hitting the bottle as much as he does. Moral of the story: love your liver.

If God controls the RV, he is doing a lousy job. Maybe God doesn't like doing business with a bunch of silly Arabs. I wouldn't blame him.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for having the guts to post such a thing.......... Even if my good sources told me that I wouldnt post it for fear of major attack..lol...

I am surprised you didnt ask if there would be a LOP prior to the 7 dollar RV. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny.

PEACE

he goes to the bank to cash in a $7.......................

Only to find the sell rate is $7..................

The buyback rate is $0.86......................

Sucker gets slammed with a $6.14 spread per dinar..........................

Sorry................ I just couldn't help myself...................

If some want to get on here and spout off non-sense then the least I could do was call it "poo" in the same ignorant fashion.............

Tell your pal to stop hitting the bottle as much as he does. Moral of the story: love your liver.

If God controls the RV, he is doing a lousy job. Maybe God doesn't like doing business with a bunch of silly Arabs. I wouldn't blame him.

What he said.