Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COULD THIS BE IT!!!!!!!!

Ricksterman

Actually I believe that some of these folks talk straight from the heart with all honesty......based on the information that is supplied to them.

My folks would be perfect fodder for one of these soothsayers, because they believe what people say. They would stare you straight in the eye and believe for fact that $7 is right around the corner. I believe we have a mixed basket....Those who mislead, or at a minimum start rumours....then add to that good hearted people who truly trust in what they hear. The end result is a good portion of folks who hear it from trusted sources and pass on the information as golden truth.

I chuckle sometimes when I remember fighting with my uncles about Big Time Wrestling. As a child it didnt make sense to me. No broken bones, no blood, how could anyone take such a beating and still leap from the top rope to pin Bo Bo Brazil....but my uncles stood staunch as it being true.

My point is - many are not knowingly passing false information...they are among the few good folks who trust what they are told. So when I hear (see) some of the information that comes forth I do not find fault with the delivery person...it is with the manufacturer.

All sounds wonderful, of course... and your assessment of the wide-eyed innocent may be absolutely correct... BUT, the delivery/meseenger is still responsible, and now accountable for the information. Period. I would not post it... unless maybe I spoke with the Dr. himself... and even then....

I have to call BS too. Anybody who suggests that the Iraqi dinar could RV at almost twice the value of the Kuwaiti dinar (the world's most valuable currency) while they have bombs going off and foreign troops patrolling their streets is either lying or clueless. Maybe both.

Well said my friend :)

It is evident it is BOTH. By now I would have hoped

this kind of typical end of week lies would have been discarded

long ago. It never ends, it just gets more bizarre and outrageous.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

This first guy has been in it for years, a elder at our church and has been riding this roller coaster for a while. He thought it was going to rv last year. WOW the second guy is a friend of mine also and I took classes from him on stock for a couple of years and when I mentioned the dinar to him last year he stated that it would rv but did not put much stock in it, and said he was going for the sliver along with other stocks. When I first read this I thought it was from a earlier post from PD,DD or one of the other dinar sites, then I seen Dr. Daves name and just about flipped out. I know he has contacts all around the world but this is a little much. Anyhow go ahead and start bashing, I have Rhino Skin and just the messagner. If this really happened like said here I am just curious how many none believing people would start believing. I mean with man this is not possible but with God all things are possible.

I just got this email from a good friend of mine; he is not a wild eye conspiracy type, he has personal contacts with people in high places in the military, govt, and ministries, and most of all with the Holy Spirit, so I listen when he speaks. Nick

I just got a call from a friend who's on top of this, and he mentioned that all of his sources are going crazy - he had one who's in high government in Iraq right now, they are evidently in position for the RV announcement....... from what he says. He also said that it could RV as high as $7, and 128 currencies are set to revalue soon - maybe all at the same time - to hide the powerful impact of this thing.

He also said that the U.S. evidently holds $5 Trillion in Dinar - and they are going to take it in oil over the coming years - rather than U.S. Dollar denominations. That's quite a good thought.

God bless,

Thank you for the post...still waiting! and waiting! and waiting! and waiting!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Dr. Daves

I've only been in this investment about 2 years, and have read and researched both on this site and off. The longer the ride lasts, it seems, the more bashing that pops up on this site. While a rate of $7 sounds ridiculous to most of us, I keep going back to a statement that SHABIBI himself made on US television when he was here in the US last summer - Montana or Wyoming - for a Bank Governor's conference...he said during the interview that Iraq CAN AFFORD to RV at $12. He said it himself...I watched the interview...he talked about how much wealth Iraq has and how much oil they have...HE SAID THEY COULD AFFORD $12. While I realize that a rate of $12 is completely crazy, he said it. So why so much bashing on others who speculate $7 or $5 or $3? None of us know - we all just research and predict (and maybe SOME just predict). It'll happen as it's supposed to happen, no matter what anyone out here says. Relax a bit and continue to wait (patiently?) and one of the thousands of rates that have been predicted might be right!

• Upvote 5

I am in total agreement with the fact that man does not control this! God controls it all, He owns it all....and His plan for this goes above and beyond any type of logic that any man tries to connect it to! With God...ALL things ARE possible! I cannot wait to hear and see the responses when this happens! God wants...and is going to blow our minds! This whole situation plays out in the pages of Gods Word....and is for the sole purpose of the transfer of wealth to the Body of Christ (The Church)....for it is written that His word will be heard in EVERY corner of the earth....and that takes money! Some believe..others dont! Some will be Blessed by this ....it will be the destruction others. Be careful how you use this Blessing, and please do not forget to give Thanks to the one who gave it!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

All sounds wonderful, of course... and your assessment of the wide-eyed innocent may be absolutely correct... BUT, the delivery/meseenger is still responsible, and now accountable for the information. Period. I would not post it... unless maybe I spoke with the Dr. himself... and even then....

A really good clue is at the top of the forum heading...

You have commented about accountability in the "Rumour" section. While I agree it is harmful to spread rumours, it was at least posted as such. Now if they label a forum "Truth", I will agree with your comment totally.

My point is....some of these folks mean no harm. They have been caught in a net of misinformation. And as stated "All sounds wonderful..." Nope, it is actually not wonderful to see the pumpers snare good people with their hype.

If you know your truth...what does it matter? I have various sects telling me I have made the wrong choice with how I choose to worship. It does not bother me because I know how I feel. And if one is searching for truth...I recommend leaving the rumour section out of your travels.

• Upvote 3

Now lets not forget that these revalue figures are based on US Dollars- a fiat currency with no backing (completely worthless paper) . Whereas the Dinar is backed by trillions of gallons of valuable oil. You tell me which one should be worth more and to what extent..... When Nixon took gold backing off the dollar, all bets were off to how long the illusion would stand. Personally, i would feel safer with my money in Dinar than dollars for that simple fact. With the backing the Dinar has- it could prove to be much more stable and solid than the worthless Federal Reserve Notes we are forced to use IMO. My plan is to go right from Dinar to gold and silver (In the event that the Dinar starts to loose value) and only "cash out" what i currently need at the time. This way i can be sure that i will always have something of hard value in my possession.

Compare our fiat currency and national debt to Iraq and you can begin to see where these high rate speculations comes from.

Edited by Derek2011

I'm hoping you're right, but I'm prepared to be disappointed again. Thanks for the post. :mellow:

Don't be disappointed, it shouldn't get that far. Obviously this is just another load of crap and the $7 made sure of that. There can't be one serious person out there that believes that. It's funny how the people that agree that it's a bunch of bull get the - scores and the people with their heads stuck in the clouds get the + scores. Oh- Well we can't all be realists. Have a good one!

• Downvote 1

So what will all you naysayers do if the RV comes out at $7 or more? Apologize? I doubt it... Any amount is possible greater than 1165D to $1.00. Why can't you just register the information in that limited mind of yours and move on?

-

• Upvote 3

Actually I believe that some of these folks talk straight from the heart with all honesty......based on the information that is supplied to them.

My folks would be perfect fodder for one of these soothsayers, because they believe what people say. They would stare you straight in the eye and believe for fact that $7 is right around the corner. I believe we have a mixed basket....Those who mislead, or at a minimum start rumours....then add to that good hearted people who truly trust in what they hear. The end result is a good portion of folks who hear it from trusted sources and pass on the information as golden truth.

I chuckle sometimes when I remember fighting with my uncles about Big Time Wrestling. As a child it didnt make sense to me. No broken bones, no blood, how could anyone take such a beating and still leap from the top rope to pin Bo Bo Brazil....but my uncles stood staunch as it being true.

My point is - many are not knowingly passing false information...they are among the few good folks who trust what they are told. So when I hear (see) some of the information that comes forth I do not find fault with the delivery person...it is with the manufacturer.

However as an adult you have to realize fact from fiction and be able to come up with your own conclusion. If I told a friend of mine to jump off a bridge that was only 4' high but really it was 40' high, I would hope he could come to the conclusion that I was full of crap.

So what will all you naysayers do if the RV comes out at $7 or more? Apologize? I doubt it... Any amount is possible greater than 1165D to $1.00. Why can't you just register the information in that limited mind of yours and move on?

-

OK...I will apologize if it comes out at $7 and if it doesn't, you apologize for believing that it would. Hope to hear from you soon.

I came over here because of the crazies on another site to find a bunch of illiterates instead. It is obvious that some have a great deal of trouble reading and interpreting English. Dr. Davis didn't say that his contact said it would RV at $7.00. Here's the quote. Try and get it right this time.

"from what he says. He also said that it could RV as high as $7, and 128 currencies are set to revalue soon,,,".

The word is clear COULD not WOULD. Over the years people who understand "Fractional Financing" have no trouble understanding HOW a $7.00 RV is perhaps unrealistic but is possible under fractional financing but don't you try it with your money. Iraq doesn't give a hoot about our investmnent. What they are doing is picking the number that is most likely to bring in the large notes. They are also interested in doing what is best for their country and its people, unlike our administration. All the countries who are holding dinars have signed an agreement not to "cash in" for at least 6 months. Right there that gives Iraq some breathing room (not that they need breathing room). Most of the countries will use their dinars for purchasing OIL at a great discount and that is what the USA will do. I suggest you go to GOOGLE and look up "Fractional Banking" or Fractional Fionancing and scroll down to Wikipedia for the full explanation. This will help stop some of the ridiculous posts.

Dr. Davis is not some quack and is easy to understand if the people would only take the time to read and understand what he says. The G-Man knows this stuff because 75 years ago he learned to read.

Edited by The G-Man
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ricksterman - no bashing here - this is nothing but a rumor and you're simply the messenger - but I LOVE reading these if nothing else for the chuckles and to see how some folks get their undies in such a twist - anyhow, that would be wonderful if the rate comes out in those ranges. My job would become money management - my money and me managing it. :P:lol:

• Upvote 1

Concern: Says that the US holds 5 Tril in dinar and will use to buy oil. IF and I say IF there is any truth to this particular statement, would this be in reference to what the US GOV owns? If it is total for Gov and private holdings, then looks like be have been messed around yet again. Why am I not surprised? But then who knows what to believe anymore.

btw oil no matter what country you are in is bought and sold in usd because usd is the world reserve currency international commodities are all bought and sold in usd. that is why we have a forex system so people all over the world can do business with each other

I have to call BS too. Anybody who suggests that the Iraqi dinar could RV at almost twice the value of the Kuwaiti dinar (the world's most valuable currency) while they have bombs going off and foreign troops patrolling their streets is either lying or clueless. Maybe both.

Of course.

However as an adult you have to realize fact from fiction and be able to come up with your own conclusion. If I told a friend of mine to jump off a bridge that was only 4' high but really it was 40' high, I would hope he could come to the conclusion that I was full of crap.

OK...I will apologize if it comes out at $7 and if it doesn't, you apologize for believing that it would. Hope to hear from you soon.

With your thinking, you will never get to the top of the mountain, and you will always accept less than what you are really worth. I'd wish you luck and good fortune, but you'd probably bash me for it.tongue.gif

-

So what will all you naysayers do if the RV comes out at $7 or more? Apologize?

End Quote

Sure.What's the problem? And not naysayer(s) in the sense of not believing in the RV.Just not buying the superduper surreal hype .($5,6,7,8 etc.)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

OH...Could RV as high as $7, now that is differen't. OK, now I believe it. Think I'll buy another million.

With your thinking, you will never get to the top of the mountain, and you will always accept less than what you are really worth. I'd wish you luck and good fortune, but you'd probably bash me for it.tongue.gif

-

I wouldn't bash you for wishing me luck and good fortune, I could use both. I am a realist, that's all and realistically the thought of millions of people becoming millionaires over night (or once we have an RV) just doesn't make any sense. It all falls back on the "if it's too good to be true" theory. Nobody want's me to be wrong more than I do, but I also don't feel the need to pump up a bunch of people who are really counting on something that probably isn't going to happen. Well at least anytime soon! Now in another few years, who knows. Something tells me that when and if it RV's, we won't be able to purchase it anymore unless it's from a bank. You can still find it everywhere and let's face it, when something holds value, like the value many people are feeding us, it is very hard to find!

WE ALWAYS HEAR THAT THE US HAS ALL THESE DINAR AND THEY ARE GOING TO TRADE IT FOR OIL. OK SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT BUY OIL. THEY DONT REFINE IT, MAKE FUELS, STORE EXCEPT FOR THE NATIONIAL RESERVE. PUBLIC COMPANIES EXXON, TEXACO ECT BUY OIL. WHO BEGAN THE MYTH THE GOVERNMENT BUYS OIL. THEY BUY REFINED FUELS WHERE NEDED IE JET FUEL FOR THE ARMED FORCES. HHHMMMMMMM

ALSO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GUY TALKING ABOUT IN THIS RAMBLING. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IT SAYS IN ENGLISH

• Upvote 1

I will apologize!! Then go shopping!!! GO RV!!! :)

:mellow: sorry...i wont apologize...this whole 4,5,6,7,8.....$14+ BS probably originated by the same guys that said it would RV everyday for that last 7 months. they been wrong 1000+/1000+ times...and if they for the love of God guessed right this time... <_< please, i have to apologize to them?!? :huh: get real. you don't see them apologizing for being wrong a thousand times and leads a lot of ppl astray, do you? :huh: didn't think so.

but in any case....if it RVs at any rate...i could careless about them, anyway. :P

as for this post....the $7 BS....heres my response to that...

BUWAHAHAHAHAH :lol: .....$7..... :mellow: ...........BUAWHAHHAHA!!!!! :lmao:

BYE-BYE, MORON! KA-BOOOM!!!!!!! you're toast........buwahahaha :lol:

blacklagoon_2.gif

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1