Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COULD THIS BE IT!!!!!!!!

Ricksterman

This first guy has been in it for years, a elder at our church and has been riding this roller coaster for a while. He thought it was going to rv last year. WOW the second guy is a friend of mine also and I took classes from him on stock for a couple of years and when I mentioned the dinar to him last year he stated that it would rv but did not put much stock in it, and said he was going for the sliver along with other stocks. When I first read this I thought it was from a earlier post from PD,DD or one of the other dinar sites, then I seen Dr. Daves name and just about flipped out. I know he has contacts all around the world but this is a little much. Anyhow go ahead and start bashing, I have Rhino Skin and just the messagner. If this really happened like said here I am just curious how many none believing people would start believing. I mean with man this is not possible but with God all things are possible.

I just got this email from a good friend of mine; he is not a wild eye conspiracy type, he has personal contacts with people in high places in the military, govt, and ministries, and most of all with the Holy Spirit, so I listen when he speaks. Nick

I just got a call from a friend who's on top of this, and he mentioned that all of his sources are going crazy - he had one who's in high government in Iraq right now, they are evidently in position for the RV announcement....... from what he says. He also said that it could RV as high as $7, and 128 currencies are set to revalue soon - maybe all at the same time - to hide the powerful impact of this thing.

He also said that the U.S. evidently holds $5 Trillion in Dinar - and they are going to take it in oil over the coming years - rather than U.S. Dollar denominations. That's quite a good thought.

God bless,

Dr. Daves

• Upvote 24
  • Downvote 8

Is this your information ricksterman? Or is this brought over from another site? Just wondering! Thank you for sharing :)

It was not from another site. It was a email sent to me today from a good friend Nick. Just as stated. It's funny because I always thought like many of you if what they are saying are true and it does sound like a pumper. If it were not a letter from Dr. Daves I would not have posted it. Nick gave me and my wife 25,000 dinar each a couple of years ago and we just put them away till last year when someone else in the church told us the where invested in it. So instead of going out to dinner all the time and blowing money we started investing. I have been following this since last Sept. and have heard it all from a penny to 16.00 and usually when I hear anything over a dollar I count it as bs. I assure everyone I am not a pumper and have never brought from other sites.

• Upvote 6

Concern: Says that the US holds 5 Tril in dinar and will use to buy oil. IF and I say IF there is any truth to this particular statement, would this be in reference to what the US GOV owns? If it is total for Gov and private holdings, then looks like be have been messed around yet again. Why am I not surprised? But then who knows what to believe anymore.

• Upvote 1

I have to call BS too. Anybody who suggests that the Iraqi dinar could RV at almost twice the value of the Kuwaiti dinar (the world's most valuable currency) while they have bombs going off and foreign troops patrolling their streets is either lying or clueless. Maybe both.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Actually I believe that some of these folks talk straight from the heart with all honesty......based on the information that is supplied to them.

My folks would be perfect fodder for one of these soothsayers, because they believe what people say. They would stare you straight in the eye and believe for fact that $7 is right around the corner. I believe we have a mixed basket....Those who mislead, or at a minimum start rumours....then add to that good hearted people who truly trust in what they hear. The end result is a good portion of folks who hear it from trusted sources and pass on the information as golden truth.

I chuckle sometimes when I remember fighting with my uncles about Big Time Wrestling. As a child it didnt make sense to me. No broken bones, no blood, how could anyone take such a beating and still leap from the top rope to pin Bo Bo Brazil....but my uncles stood staunch as it being true.

My point is - many are not knowingly passing false information...they are among the few good folks who trust what they are told. So when I hear (see) some of the information that comes forth I do not find fault with the delivery person...it is with the manufacturer.

• Upvote 6