Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This forum will be moved soon

Adam Montana

Adam, can't send pictures don't have camera at this time. Sign up husband to VIP cause mine expires June 2, 1 per family per my husband. Says there is no money tree in back yard.lol His words.He is VIP but he will not be on talking or commenting on anything. But just letting you know no trolls here. Do have some old Troll dolls from years gone by. lol. Thank you for all your help,We still don't understand most of this stuff,but thats alright too. Thank you again for all you do for us older folks.

Will their be a fee for my VIP cerificate after it RV's?

cw2, No, no additional fee, as long as your VIP membership is current at time of RV. Your VIP membership entitles you to 1 certificate in your name (or whose ever name you choose). Only that person will be able to use the VIP certificate to cash in at the list of banks etc. which Adam will send us after the RV--so 1 VIP certificate per 1 VIP membership. You will receive a text message at time of RV from Adam's crew telling you it's happened and to check your email. You will be asked to provide an address where you will be during the next day or so (that's in case you are on vacation or something and not where you initially put down when you signed up). You'll receive a scanned copy via email, and the real cert will be FedEx'd to you within the next 24 hours or so after you respond to his email. Hope that helps.

By the way, this question is in the Dinar-ify me area and should be in the VIP section. That may be why no one answered it yet, because once we've done the picture for verification status, not much need to come back here...lol Not sure why I did, but glad I did so you could get an answer, in case you didn't post the question anywhere else.

Take care, hoopster