Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Verification thread

Fearless Four

Cannot seem to do this.

When you select "add reply" scroll down and under the posting frame are two buttons "browse" and "clear selection" you just need to select browse, find the picture on your computer, click attach, then click "add reply" and you're good to go :woot:

When you select "add reply" scroll down and under the posting frame are two buttons "browse" and "clear selection" you just need to select browse, find the picture on your computer, click attach, then click "add reply" and you're good to go :woot:

Islandgirl7 what I did was go to reply added my message in the reply box then went down the page and found ATTACHMENT BROWSE downloaded my picture then ATTACH THIS FILE and it worked. The clear section is what I used to get rid of the other picture. I did have to delete a picture of the dinars I scanned from my scanner first because the one I took with my cell was to big. It took me awhile but I got it. I am thankful to all the others here who helped me. Good luck

Hope this works!

No, it dosn't want to do it. It went into the gallery section ok. Can't understand it! :(

I am VIP.

Neither can I do this upload and post the picture properly.:(

Hope this works!

No, it dosn't want to do it. It went into the gallery section ok. Can't understand it! :(

I am VIP.

Neither can I do this upload and post the picture properly.:(

Fred A and Bushman - both of your pics don't include your sign-on name in the picture. Try again & this time, open up the DV home page, sign on where your user name shows on the computer screen. Then hold your dinar up against the computer screen & take your picture. This way, your user name shows up in the picture that you are posting on here. Thanks for helping out with this & trying again! paperboy

I took the picture wrong and then I guess I put it into the wrong thread :huh:

Well I can fix the 1 part by putting it into this thread but I promptly took all my Dinar to the bank after I took the picture (safe deposit box) so hopefully the uniques of it will do :D

Dinar.JPG