Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Verification thread

Fearless Four

Adam I tried to post a pick but it said my photo was too big. I am VIP but I am in no hurry to get my badge, i under stand there are alot that want theirs now so I can wait til you guys have time. Thanks for all you do.

• Upvote 1

I need to see your user name in the picture.

I do not know how to do that but you can find the same picture in my profile as my photo. Also I am a VIP

member again after a 6 month absence.

Thank you,

Jac

I need to see your user name in the picture.

What? You are kidding just doing this took scanning my dinar and then trying to upload the scan the to the right place. Look I am a VIP Member and if you go to my profile you will see the this same picture included as my photo. Just dropped Adam an note asking to resolve this problem because I have o idea how to get my name on this scan of my IQD.

Thank you,

Jac

What? You are kidding just doing this took scanning my dinar and then trying to upload the scan to the it to the right place. Look I am a VIP Member and if you go to my profile you will see the this same picture included as my photo. Just dropped Adam an note asking to resolve this problem.

Thank you,

Jac

We are happy to dinarify you just for being a VIP member, but that won't set any example for the NON- VIP members.

Remember, this isn't aimed at the VIP members!

This is aimed at the non-VIP members, and I am getting a good amount of VIP members to DO IT RIGHT so the NON-VIP members can see that it is supported and also see how to do it correctly.

Don't take anything out on Sara, she's just doing what I asked her to do.

Now please either post the picture the way she asked, or just ignore this thread.

• Upvote 1

We are happy to dinarify you just for being a VIP member, but that won't set any example for the NON- VIP members.

Remember, this isn't aimed at the VIP members!

This is aimed at the non-VIP members, and I am getting a good amount of VIP members to DO IT RIGHT so the NON-VIP members can see that it is supported and also see how to do it correctly.

Don't take anything out on Sara, she's just doing what I asked her to do.

Now please either post the picture the way she asked, or just ignore this thread.

Honestly I really do not know what she wants me to do? I regret it if Sara thought that I was not cooperating or short with her. ..again how do I put my name on the picture? Sara, I did the best I could to get the picture uploaded and in a post.

I thought that was all that you asked us to do, Adam. Since, apparently I am not understanding what is being asked of me. I will happily accept help on this.

Thank you.

Edited by Jac
  • Downvote 1