Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Verified Badge

Golfnsr

I as well belong to VIP and have attached the file of my picture, I remember a post on this that said do not let people know how much dinar you have it could cause problems when the rv comes. I also know a lot of people surf the net to see what criminal acts they can get into. I supply this picture knowing that mine are safe and locked away off premises of my home but still we all need to be careful. post-31170-130615893095_thumb.gif

please badge me rolleyes.gif

Edited by dinar newbie

post-1969-130610877056_thumb.jpgHere is my picture, thank you for the instructions. Was never able to figure it out way back when.

I noticed in Adam's inquiring there are alot of members who joined Sept 09, to about Mar 10 who are still listed as junior members. Would love to loose that label. I don't understand the status qualifications. Seems to me it is part of a left over rating system from the earlier versions of DV. (Before the big crash? Maybe? Maybe I'm being petty, but it bugs me to be considered Junior to the many, many troll, and other negative individuals who have advanced and senior status with 1 to 6 month memberships. Thanks, I Am VERY Glad to be VIP..........etc,etc,etc.

You should be a senior member as u have greater than 100 posts.smile.gif

Why would I spend $1,899 for Pak1 and $350 for OGIT and not have dinar? I am not going to spend my time taking pictures of my dinar.

You stated in another thread that, if we are VIP, you would give us the 'badge' without dinar pictures. - "But please, stop the complaining. If you don't want to support this - then don't. If you do - then do. Nothing is required, nothing is mandatory, and if you are VIP I will gladly give you the badge if you ask for it."

Please follow through on what you stated you would do and 'badge me'.

Thanks

At this time we are only looking for people that will post a picture to set THAT example for the regular members. Obviously you are a VIP and obviously you are invested, there is no need to be rude and demanding.

golfnsr, this post already earned you -10 from the other VIP members... perhaps that should tell you something. You are missing the point, and you are being rude about it. Please simply ignore this forum if you aren't willing to take a picture - Sara will take care of your badge at a later date.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Mark in Texas here. Even though I ponied up for the Lifetime VIP, I have no problem posting a pic. There is a great deal of information to be gained here. We should all be inclined to give something back by participating and leading by example. Just my opinion.

Dinarify Me Please...........post-37040-130833954647_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...