Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How to get the "Verified" badge.

Linda, read all of the step by step instructions in this forum (separate topic). Maybe that will address your issues. Have you tried that first? If not, please do, then come back & re-post. Maybe someone can help you at that time.

Whoa.....I think I accidentally figured out how to send a photo of my Dinar and my Username !!! So I will get a Verified Badge!!

Ricopost-34505-130707656723_thumb.jpg

I am getting an email about getting "verified badge" every day.I have been Verified for more than 2 weeks. Can someone on Adams staff correct this? Thanks for your help and keep up the good work.

Michael

Nice work Haymon, I was pulling for you all along.

I am getting an email about getting "verified badge" every day.I have been Verified for more than 2 weeks. Can someone on Adams staff correct this? Thanks for your help and keep up the good work.

Michael

Roz, since you have posted in this thread, you will get an email each time somebody else posts in this thread. You can do like I do and use that email as a reminder to check this thread. I come here often for a chuckle :D.

My dinar is in a safe deposit box (as of this morning after sitting on them for a year - wouldn't you know). All I have is the paper packet they came in from Dinar Trade and their business card. Will that work?

My dinar is in a safe deposit box (as of this morning after sitting on them for a year - wouldn't you know). All I have is the paper packet they came in from Dinar Trade and their business card. Will that work?

I also have the FedEx package that I received from GID yesterday (prior to taking all dinar to the bank). Am I getting warmer with anything? Geeezzzz. I sound desperate trying to get into the club!

Guest Doug_W_also

I sure hope this works I have NEVER been in a chat room or whatever this is called and tried to "post"?

post-37469-130754578619_thumb.jpg

Guest Doug_W_also

I will try again :)

OH Well:

Error This file was too big to upload

Adam, L placed my Dinar in a safe deposit box at my bank. Didn't want to lose track of them. Do you really need to see the bills in order to Trust me that I bought Dinar?