Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How to get the "Verified" badge.

I guess they've stopped verifying dinar holders or haven't caught up on the work load yet. still waiting to be verified :|

My pic of my dinar is located as post #394 and I should also be listed as a VIP, Thanks Sara for your attn to this :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Adam,

I was dinarified on 2/12/2010, but it was somehow deleted from my profile over a year ago. I didn't think much of it at the time.

Recently, I have tried to upload the photo with the IQD - my name & address - my receipt from Dinar Trade, but have been unable to do so.

Would you recheck your records for me please, and re-Dinarify me.

Thanks, and Be Blessed ...

RON B)

• 4 weeks later...

Adam as you can see I have the picture you are requesting as my avatar and yet I have never been 'verified'???   :confused2:

I see your Avatar, but I can't zoom in to see the detail.  Attach the picture to your post so we can zoom and see your screenname on the pic.

-

Saved by the Blood, it's been so long since I uploaded that pic to here, can you remind me how I did it?  I bet things have changed because the forum itself has changed a lot!  Thanks  :-) Doc

Saved by the Blood, it's been so long since I uploaded that pic to here, can you remind me how I did it?  I bet things have changed because the forum itself has changed a lot!  Thanks  :-) Doc

When you "Reply to this topic" Bottom Left or "Quote" this post, Below Right, click on "More Reply Options" on the Bottom  Right, after you click on that, there is an "Attach Files" option on the bottom left (To the right of that "Choose Files"  it will tell you what the max file size you can upload). :twothumbs:

-