Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How to get the "Verified" badge.

Granny,

What is the procedure for verification?

Hey Captain, check out this thread http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/67317-how-to-get-the-verified-badge/  Be sure not to post any personal info, just take a pic of your dinar next to your user name here at DV (Screen shot) and that will work for us!!  :)   Welcome to DV!!

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

My warnings were because I was unfamiliar with all the different forums and how to post.  No biggie. 

Hahaha.....that garnered you points?  I made an off color joke concerning chocolate to earn mine....seemed innocently funny at the time.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So in looking through this topic I cannot find where the "Verified" badge shows up.  Am I blind?  If it is not even showing on our own profile, why are we doing this?  

OGIT, NR, Plat for life

Yvonne

So I've noticed that some members are receiving Platinum badges without a photo. If that is the case I would like to receive my badge as well.

Please verify this practice because this thread is kinda confusing.

Sorry in advance if I'm completely off base.

Humans.......we're all fallible. 

Thanks in advance

• Upvote 1

(edited)

RB sorry if you are not Platinum! That's not a prerequisite with DV . Adam has allowed me here way before then and countless others. I joined Platinum soley to support this site of wonderful people. " We are family" go figure ! As most of us here everyone knows I don't know how to download...Yet ! LOL

Edited by Texstorm
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2018 at 1:50 AM, Texstorm said:

RB sorry if you are not Platinum! That's not a prerequisite with DV . Adam has allowed me here way before then and countless others. I joined Platinum soley to support this site of wonderful people. " We are family" go figure ! As most of us here everyone knows I don't know how to download...Yet ! LOL

Thank you for the response. I think I have been Platinum since 2011....but I have had a lot of life changes happened since then so it has taken my time away from the DV community. So I will do a couple of "Fly-Bys" once a year to check if everyone's still around. So I'm very sorry for my absents.

I just thought the badges looked pretty cool! Let me know if there is anything I need to do for one of these shiny metels:salute:other than telling the Iraqis to RV already...:lol:

Thank again TS

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, redbaron said:

Thank you for the response. I think I have been Platinum since 2011....but I have had a lot of life changes happened since then so it has taken my time away from the DV community. So I will do a couple of "Fly-Bys" once a year to check if everyone's still around. So I'm very sorry for my absents.

I just thought the badges looked pretty cool! Let me know if there is anything I need to do for one of these shiny metels:salute:other than telling the Iraqis to RV already...:lol:

Thank again TS

If you paid for a Platinum Membership, you should still have the Badge.  Being Dinarified and Platinum are two different things.  I believe the Dinarified Badge was done away with, with one of the transitions to new Forum Software....  If you shelled out money for the Platinum Membership, you need to put in a support ticket to find out what happened.