Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How to get the "Verified" badge.

I will try again :)

OH Well:

Error This file was too big to upload

Doug,

You may have to resize the picture smaller to get it under the 500Kb requirement. You want to crop it first and then resize down. Sara needs to be able to see the Dinar Vets in the upper left hand corner of your screen, your sign-in name and some dinar in the picture.

Anyway, that's the route I took. Good Luck.

Hi Adam,

I just noticed that this is available. I have all my dinars in a safe deposit box, and do I need to go get it out, and take a picture, or can you add this, because I am a VIP member, and have a good reputation I believe? Let me know, and thank you for the effort you and your associates put into this for us.

NWGuy - look at the pinned topic labeled "VIP Members - Bypassing Picture" that Adam just posted a couple of hours ago. It gives you instructions on getting your badge without posting a picture - since you're VIP this can be done.

Adam, I do not have pics of my dinar but I am a renewed VIP member. I've requested the verification before, but it has not been acknowledged. Please dinar-fy me with the badge.

Robert Skiba

Hello,

Here is my proof.

Opps, I had to resize. I have windows and I had to resize the photo. It was all there to do. I used Email small size. Let me know if this is to small.

Thanks

That was to small. I will do the email LARGE size.

post-16108-130862202505_thumb.jpg

post-16108-130862218466_thumb.jpg