Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How to get the "Verified" badge.

I am a VIP. Work in the trades, (construction). Computer skills are very limited, I have no digital camera... If I did, I would have no idea how to show pictures of my Dinar.

All I want is a "Verified" rv..........

If you have a cell phone and an email account (or know how to upload a picture from your phone to your computer) you can follow these Step-by-Step Instructions ;)

If you need more help or do not quite understand all of the steps, post a question under the topic and I will see if I can help. :wave:

TexasGranny

Hey Adam,

I got Dinar-ified by "Danimal" way back on April 10th of 2010...... but the logo never showed up in my settings ...... can I now get "verified" from that photo submission?

I'd kinda like to move up from Junior member too...... having been a VIP for over a year now! :D

Hey Adam,

I got Dinar-ified by "Danimal" way back on April 10th of 2010...... but the logo never showed up in my settings ...... can I now get "verified" from that photo submission?

I'd kinda like to move up from Junior member too...... having been a VIP for over a year now! :D

If you want to get your badge right away you will have to post that picture again just like I had to. ;) If not, later Adam will make all the VIPs dinar-ified from what I read. He is just needing good examples now from VIPs to get it ready for public view of non-VIPs, and those who help him get theirs first now with the rest later.

Adam and all true Dinarvet members and VIPs, OSIs, etc...

Just wanted to send my dinars for verification; tried to send my verification photo, but site advised to large to upload.

Need some assistance with sending my verification photograph from my thumbdrive.

Thank You

RPMAC