Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Frank's conf. call notes***

easyrider

Frank’s Conference Call – Thursday May 19, 2011

By DebTarHeelGirl

Monday Frank said I am sorry but I am afraid based on studies that the mechanism the RV-RI has been activated without our knowledge… Prime Minister Maliki taking T-walls down and except Chat 7 is over he has NO permission to do that – then BP is paid now how could they UNLESS the RV took place and many other things were happening – they released the rate and it’s at the CBI and it looks like they did RELEASE it without telling us what they were going to do? Something is going on with the rate of the Dinar but its being kept quiet…. I feel the RI-RV has been activated – many indications have told us that it has happened…

Yesterday Frank says they did tell us it did happen but they still can tell us we can cash out until its given permission… if they told us the rate first it would give us time to get our plans in place and the foundations in place before the date allowed to cash out comes into place… seems they have kept it from us this far so lets see what is happening…. They are educating the women and children but NOT UNDER CHAPTER 7 and the docs are being unloaded by the shipload –UNLESS THE Chapter 7 has been released and the slipped that in…

There are 2 million US citizens that hold an average of 1 million dinars – tonight we will talk about Israel with respect also…

Frank states the Eagle has landed and we feel that Shabibi no longer has the rate in his possession but we believe that Maliki does not have the rate either…so where is the rate then? DO not be surprised that the blessing phases INTO the government as it was there all along…Darline says its in the IMF’s eyes and its in the GOI’s hands and they are working like busy bees before parliament -

Debtarheelgirl asks Frank what rate does he feel the IMF-GOI has right now and Frank says the rate he has always believed = $3.86 – the range to $3.86 — $4.20 to $4.40 is up in the air and it is possible we are waiting for Kuwait to turn in their rate…

Debtarheelgirl asked Frank if the rate that Delta states of $.85 given by the CBI officials, could the CBI officials have given that info to him at that rate AS SMOKE TO US? Or to encourage people to buy more dinar …. I do respect Delta as a friend and his ministry to the people via this forum and conference calls – but I did tell him that I do not agree with his info but respect you to be able for you to give that info…

Contracts are a stock at a stock market If signed an Iraq contract to do work for them and I made light bulbs to lite up the city and they promise to raise the rate and they can’t though till they have a GOV and raise the rate… now I am BP and I cast a shadow over me by BP’s power - and you and I invest in a stock and it climbs and I invest everything and its ready to peak – same with the Dinar…

Frank states that Darline=Angelquest and Je’sus=JMT0820 - both of you have good contacts…that I do not mind now sharing this info you give – we are very grateful to the both of you…

Darline wants to start the call with Obama – and today he was to speak today and he delayed to almost 2 hours – his agenda was to be about to defend the Syrian sanctions and aid for Egypt and ME a bit and North Africa at bit – who gives him the authority to change the agenda after its released to the media and those in authority…. Palastine was mentioned SEEMED as his opinion as it was NOT in his speech that was released…He said the borders should be locked as it was in 1967.. Frank says I will NEVER take my eyes off the Holy Land –

Spell JERUSALEM – USA is in the middle of the word Jerusalem…

There was no reference in Iraq in his speech and he puts 1/4 Trillion dollars onto our national deficit almost 2 weeks ago…2 million American citizens hold an average about 1million Dinar per citizens…HE IS NOT PART OF THE PLAN – where did that money go?? Frank said in 2003 Pres Bush singed the 13303 EO and then change the date from the 22 of May to 30th of June – 1 year later it was redone again to make sure that date was proper and set… Obama yesterday signed the EO.

Here is Obama’s speech in full

http://m.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/05/19/remarks-president-barack-obama-prepared-delivery-moment-opportunity

Jerry asks – Why were there two accounts? DFI and OIL for FOOD programs – they have lots of money from those funds – so those moneys are here in NYC for those accounts – 20 something years of money with interest added on top – THE USA is taking care of it protecting these accounts… How is the USA protecting the fund? If Obama renewed the EO that it may be covering for the DFI funds…Frank states he will research that…

George Soros – the former IMF – is selling 800 million dollars of his gold… – if the dinar is about to go up the USD will go up and gold will go down so this is logic – buy low and sell high – he is an investor and this is normal…he is renowned for currency speculations says Jerry…A lot of central banks are buying a lot of gold right now…

US Treasury is written on the new rainbow currency being printed now and a major NY bank was changing it signage within the month to say either UST or National UST – what bank that is was not disclosed… this may take place shortly after the IQD revalues…China purchased a bunch of T-Bills last Monday says Darline…

The three ministers – the names were solved a week ago but not announced…

Jerry asked…was the 3 Vice Presidents voted in was this the working Government Shabibi was looking for? No says Frank – they have not announced the 3 ministers yet… and we may never see it announced and they just blend into the background – the rate will just be released…just show us the money…

Delta said we are waiting on Allawi – and one of the defense ministers he didn’t like him… need to find someone else… Allawi sent a guy last week from the Iraqia list and M said No and there Is now a LOT OF Pressure to finish this coming week… As soon as the President of the parliament knows and the coalitions agree to those people he will call an emergency session… looks like they are running out of time but desire to finish this ASAP.

Frank says that the rate was in Shabibi’s hand a long time ago – Frank feels the rate has been introduced to the GOI and activated in the budget and is paying bills – they may announce the rate soon and when they do they may say we have been using the rate and still willing to use it and may let us cash out at the end of the month = maybe they released the rate behind closed doors then make the real announcement when parliament comes back? Parliament knows..

Delta states last month when he said that money growth the M2 what it was? It was for FEB 25.6 and month before was 32% and CBI midnight the money supply dropped down from 25.6 to 18.6 that’s 7% down and did update their system while they were closed last night an somebody is working hard behind closed doors..

Delta states that update was at the end of March and showing 18.6 and now we are at the end of may and April is not updated yet –and May is not shown yet – the CBI was reducing the money supply by 7% each month – take another 14% from March and April that leaves 5% of money left – this is what is needed – they can’t go no lower as there is no more money left now – this points to a HUGE time for RV… they will keep a bit but the money grown dropping from 46% to always down to 18.6% that is HUGE…

Delta states that the budget from 2010 they figured it was about 2.65- and but if go to the financial ministry for 2011 the budget stays rate is showing $.85 and $.86 and its all in the documentation – Frank says if it comes out at $.85 then we will be prepared to handle this… we never try to give any wrong information… we trust the sources – and Darline says that she feels that the rate will not be $.85.

Delta says 100 days is June 7th to be over… when Maliki put 100 days to everybody to finish the GOI and 6 or 7 ministries are doing good so far and one is doing good is the financial minister… in Dec when M put the Gov and ministries in at that time he had the GOV plan he aid installation of the national currency – Feb 28th he gave “green light” to Shabibi to execute the plan and then he came up with the 100 day due date and technically Shabibi also had 100 days to RV this money and HIS time will be up by June 7th to install the national currency so they have to RV the funds before the 7th of June…and yesterday Maliki was going from department to department checking on each ministry…

Frank on blue couch the man the dropped off the package a few days ago…

Something is going on now so our team is in our final alert – we are in FINAL BLUE alert we are looking at the 23rd to the 28th that something is going to happen with the RV – we are being told to pay attention to that time frame…from incredible sources – trust sources that its about to be released and lets pay attention to the CBI website now – the counters are no good – they calibrate and they have buy and sell rate so pay attention to the CBI website NOTHING ELSE… Ali will call me and tell me the rate as soon as its released and we will create a thread on our site with fireworks…

Delta states – the CBI opens at 8am Iraq time and that would be 1am eastern time in the USA – the day they execute the plan, the CBI website will GO DOWN at that time – and 1am – 2am if it goes down then that’s the day the RV will happen and it will be down for so many hours – this will be the time of the RV…they have a couple of websites for back up…

The final color Jerry asks – what color you are in for this alert? Frank says they are in the phase the end color we are in the blue phase…

Jerry states we are grateful for all you do for us…. Asks if the rate has already been working now over there, would it be difficult to switch to a higher rate since the $.85 was already working? Delta says that the market would be shocked if its higher…and their old fashioned way of calculating the rate so a higher rate would be detrimental to those old fashioned business owners…Delta states they will never raise the rate to $3.00.

Right now Frank says 23rd to 28th is our next window for this RV.

END OF CALL…

**************************************************************************************************

From Kelly...............

Upcoming Broadcasts

The Stage is Now Set! Get Ready for the RV!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/asdf

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yesterday Frank says they did tell us it did happen but they still can tell us we can cash out until its given permission… if they told us the rate first it would give us time to get our plans in place and the foundations in place before the date allowed to cash out comes into place…

End Quote

Sigh....Here we go again........

• Upvote 1

Poor Frank, BP and their China partner were not PAID in Dinars. They said they made a profit finally of about 200million DOLLARS! This was in Oil loaded to tanker and brought to the market, there is a big difference between the dollar and the dinar. Alas we are being pumped again, It is impossible that the Dinar has already RV'd and is being kept a secret! I beg to differ, I know people and people cannot keep secrets very long or very well, lemme guess the whole country has been muzzled? Peace.

• Upvote 3

BanG,

You have some very good points. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on the NO LOP NO LOP topic if you care to share. You don't have to share if you do not want too and I would understand. I don't want you to think I am putting you on the spot because I'm not. I am just think you are level headed thinker and am curious as to your thoughts on it. Thanks.

I know Frank means well but he was also very sure in December and he was the one still chasing the Jordan RV two weeks after it had been debunked. I listened to one of his calls a couple of weeks ago for the first time and I thought, if this guy is a pastor, he must have the most well rested congregation around because he will put you to sleep. :)

Thanks Easy for the post !!

Frank’s Conference Call – Thursday May 19, 2011

By DebTarHeelGirl

Monday Frank said I am sorry but I am afraid based on studies that the mechanism the RV-RI has been activated without our knowledge… Prime Minister Maliki taking T-walls down and except Chat 7 is over he has NO permission to do that – then BP is paid now how could they UNLESS the RV took place and many other things were happening – they released the rate and it’s at the CBI and it looks like they did RELEASE it without telling us what they were going to do? Something is going on with the rate of the Dinar but its being kept quiet…. I feel the RI-RV has been activated – many indications have told us that it has happened…

Yesterday Frank says they did tell us it did happen but they still can tell us we can cash out until its given permission… if they told us the rate first it would give us time to get our plans in place and the foundations in place before the date allowed to cash out comes into place… seems they have kept it from us this far so lets see what is happening…. They are educating the women and children but NOT UNDER CHAPTER 7 and the docs are being unloaded by the shipload –UNLESS THE Chapter 7 has been released and the slipped that in…

There are 2 million US citizens that hold an average of 1 million dinars – tonight we will talk about Israel with respect also…

Frank states the Eagle has landed and we feel that Shabibi no longer has the rate in his possession but we believe that Maliki does not have the rate either…so where is the rate then? DO not be surprised that the blessing phases INTO the government as it was there all along…Darline says its in the IMF’s eyes and its in the GOI’s hands and they are working like busy bees before parliament -

Debtarheelgirl asks Frank what rate does he feel the IMF-GOI has right now and Frank says the rate he has always believed = $3.86 – the range to $3.86 — $4.20 to $4.40 is up in the air and it is possible we are waiting for Kuwait to turn in their rate…

Debtarheelgirl asked Frank if the rate that Delta states of $.85 given by the CBI officials, could the CBI officials have given that info to him at that rate AS SMOKE TO US? Or to encourage people to buy more dinar …. I do respect Delta as a friend and his ministry to the people via this forum and conference calls – but I did tell him that I do not agree with his info but respect you to be able for you to give that info…

Contracts are a stock at a stock market If signed an Iraq contract to do work for them and I made light bulbs to lite up the city and they promise to raise the rate and they can’t though till they have a GOV and raise the rate… now I am BP and I cast a shadow over me by BP’s power - and you and I invest in a stock and it climbs and I invest everything and its ready to peak – same with the Dinar…

Frank states that Darline=Angelquest and Je’sus=JMT0820 - both of you have good contacts…that I do not mind now sharing this info you give – we are very grateful to the both of you…

Darline wants to start the call with Obama – and today he was to speak today and he delayed to almost 2 hours – his agenda was to be about to defend the Syrian sanctions and aid for Egypt and ME a bit and North Africa at bit – who gives him the authority to change the agenda after its released to the media and those in authority…. Palastine was mentioned SEEMED as his opinion as it was NOT in his speech that was released…He said the borders should be locked as it was in 1967.. Frank says I will NEVER take my eyes off the Holy Land –

Spell JERUSALEM – USA is in the middle of the word Jerusalem…

There was no reference in Iraq in his speech and he puts 1/4 Trillion dollars onto our national deficit almost 2 weeks ago…2 million American citizens hold an average about 1million Dinar per citizens…HE IS NOT PART OF THE PLAN – where did that money go?? Frank said in 2003 Pres Bush singed the 13303 EO and then change the date from the 22 of May to 30th of June – 1 year later it was redone again to make sure that date was proper and set… Obama yesterday signed the EO.

Here is Obama’s speech in full

http://m.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/05/19/remarks-president-barack-obama-prepared-delivery-moment-opportunity

Jerry asks – Why were there two accounts? DFI and OIL for FOOD programs – they have lots of money from those funds – so those moneys are here in NYC for those accounts – 20 something years of money with interest added on top – THE USA is taking care of it protecting these accounts… How is the USA protecting the fund? If Obama renewed the EO that it may be covering for the DFI funds…Frank states he will research that…

George Soros – the former IMF – is selling 800 million dollars of his gold… – if the dinar is about to go up the USD will go up and gold will go down so this is logic – buy low and sell high – he is an investor and this is normal…he is renowned for currency speculations says Jerry…A lot of central banks are buying a lot of gold right now…

US Treasury is written on the new rainbow currency being printed now and a major NY bank was changing it signage within the month to say either UST or National UST – what bank that is was not disclosed… this may take place shortly after the IQD revalues…China purchased a bunch of T-Bills last Monday says Darline…

The three ministers – the names were solved a week ago but not announced…

Jerry asked…was the 3 Vice Presidents voted in was this the working Government Shabibi was looking for? No says Frank – they have not announced the 3 ministers yet… and we may never see it announced and they just blend into the background – the rate will just be released…just show us the money…

Delta said we are waiting on Allawi – and one of the defense ministers he didn’t like him… need to find someone else… Allawi sent a guy last week from the Iraqia list and M said No and there Is now a LOT OF Pressure to finish this coming week… As soon as the President of the parliament knows and the coalitions agree to those people he will call an emergency session… looks like they are running out of time but desire to finish this ASAP.

Frank says that the rate was in Shabibi’s hand a long time ago – Frank feels the rate has been introduced to the GOI and activated in the budget and is paying bills – they may announce the rate soon and when they do they may say we have been using the rate and still willing to use it and may let us cash out at the end of the month = maybe they released the rate behind closed doors then make the real announcement when parliament comes back? Parliament knows..

Delta states last month when he said that money growth the M2 what it was? It was for FEB 25.6 and month before was 32% and CBI midnight the money supply dropped down from 25.6 to 18.6 that’s 7% down and did update their system while they were closed last night an somebody is working hard behind closed doors..

Delta states that update was at the end of March and showing 18.6 and now we are at the end of may and April is not updated yet –and May is not shown yet – the CBI was reducing the money supply by 7% each month – take another 14% from March and April that leaves 5% of money left – this is what is needed – they can’t go no lower as there is no more money left now – this points to a HUGE time for RV… they will keep a bit but the money grown dropping from 46% to always down to 18.6% that is HUGE…

Delta states that the budget from 2010 they figured it was about 2.65- and but if go to the financial ministry for 2011 the budget stays rate is showing $.85 and $.86 and its all in the documentation – Frank says if it comes out at $.85 then we will be prepared to handle this… we never try to give any wrong information… we trust the sources – and Darline says that she feels that the rate will not be $.85.

Delta says 100 days is June 7th to be over… when Maliki put 100 days to everybody to finish the GOI and 6 or 7 ministries are doing good so far and one is doing good is the financial minister… in Dec when M put the Gov and ministries in at that time he had the GOV plan he aid installation of the national currency – Feb 28th he gave “green light” to Shabibi to execute the plan and then he came up with the 100 day due date and technically Shabibi also had 100 days to RV this money and HIS time will be up by June 7th to install the national currency so they have to RV the funds before the 7th of June…and yesterday Maliki was going from department to department checking on each ministry…

Frank on blue couch the man the dropped off the package a few days ago…

Something is going on now so our team is in our final alert – we are in FINAL BLUE alert we are looking at the 23rd to the 28th that something is going to happen with the RV – we are being told to pay attention to that time frame…from incredible sources – trust sources that its about to be released and lets pay attention to the CBI website now – the counters are no good – they calibrate and they have buy and sell rate so pay attention to the CBI website NOTHING ELSE… Ali will call me and tell me the rate as soon as its released and we will create a thread on our site with fireworks…

Delta states – the CBI opens at 8am Iraq time and that would be 1am eastern time in the USA – the day they execute the plan, the CBI website will GO DOWN at that time – and 1am – 2am if it goes down then that’s the day the RV will happen and it will be down for so many hours – this will be the time of the RV…they have a couple of websites for back up…

The final color Jerry asks – what color you are in for this alert? Frank says they are in the phase the end color we are in the blue phase…

Jerry states we are grateful for all you do for us…. Asks if the rate has already been working now over there, would it be difficult to switch to a higher rate since the $.85 was already working? Delta says that the market would be shocked if its higher…and their old fashioned way of calculating the rate so a higher rate would be detrimental to those old fashioned business owners…Delta states they will never raise the rate to $3.00.

Right now Frank says 23rd to 28th is our next window for this RV.

END OF CALL…

**************************************************************************************************

From Kelly...............

Upcoming Broadcasts

The Stage is Now Set! Get Ready for the RV!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/asdf

It is impossible that the Dinar has already RV'd and is being kept a secret! I beg to differ, I know people and people cannot keep secrets very long or very well, lemme guess the whole country has been muzzled? Peace.

Yep......saying it has rv'd is a flat out lie.

I like Frank26.....but he lies just as well as the other so called gurus!!

Dan

I have to make this brief as China still holds restrictions on outside emails & blogs.

Had to work very hard just to get connected to DV

My thoughts on this CC

I nominate Frank26 to be the next Joker in the up coming new Batman movie, grab some pop corn, a large coke (drink that is) & tell the parking attendant to bring the car 5 minutes after the movie starts, WHY?

Its going to be a very long drawn out plot one thought up by complete idiots.

No offence Frank26 you are just of you religious head mate, time to pack up & jog on :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2