Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD Chat: DDC 5/19/11

nointel

DD Chat: DDC 5/19/11

May 19th, 2011 05:24 pm ·

dont promote other sites: Welcome everyone! Thank you for being here… Thank you for your patience while i’ve been gone

dont promote other sites: I want to give a massive THANK YOU to my moderators who have held the fort down while I’ve been away. Thank you Ten and team!

tenmillion: your welcome Roger

dont promote other sites: Also, I give my gratitude to Breitling for filling in the gap of chats for me while i’ve been gone, and for his continued desire to add value here in chats on Tuesdays

dont promote other sites: I’ve posted most of my announcements since coming back, so I don’t need to spend too much time announcing redundant things, but I wish to simply state that I will be chatting between 6-7pm EST on Thursdays going forward. This helps me keep my chats during business hours, and allows me to keep my family and personal time to myself, which is long overdue

dont promote other sites: Also, Tidbits Radio was fun last night with Scooter last night. He was excellent, and we covered some excellent information that you’ll want to review. You can review my latest post about how to access post Tidbits Radio programs within the Tidbits section of my site if you wish to listen to that. You can also access it by going to my YouTube channel…www.youtube.com/dont promote other sites

dont promote other sites: I’ve been very active with my Dashboard as well, so for all those who use that FREE service of mine, I encourage you to keep your dashboard up throughout the day, as I’m am committed to that applicaiton that helps me share immediate information in a personal way.

dont promote other sites: That’s all I’ve got for announcements…. let’s open it up to Q&A

cps: can you say anything about the interesting things you heard the other day that we need to hang on for in daily dose

dont promote other sites: There seems to be a lot of corroborating information (I like to call it “chatter” or “noise”) that gives me hope for this to happen by the end of June.

dont promote other sites: Beyond that, I can’t share specifics. I’m very hopeful that my stated timeline back in the beginning of March will be accurate. We’ll see…. I definitely am hopeful

clkaz: DD I just want to say GOOD for you and even better for your family life is too short to be sitting at a computer waiting for this RV I am proud of you and your decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont promote other sites: Thank you! It only took me 18 months to get the picture… lol

msbutterflygrl: so ALL our inquiring minds are dying to hear all the juicy details you have heard lately, DO TELL???

dont promote other sites: I can’t share details, nor have I ever. I have been negative lately. Not about the investment, but about supposed “intel”. My hope is up because I’ve heard from different parties that have no way of knowing anything about each other that all seem to be sharing similar things that match timing wise… As such, I’m hopeful. That’s all I have about that.

hwngirl: Have you heard that Iraq has had a in country rv two days ago?? Where do we stand today as far as the rv? when is it going to happen?

dont promote other sites: No… IMO, there’s NO WAY there will be an “in country” RV. This is too big, and the revaluation of Iraq’s official currency is only a PART of a much larger plan to adjust MANY currency values around the world. As such, though Iraq’s RV is huge to us, it’s still considered small in the grand scheme of things. This is a MASSIVE undertaking that should benefit many.

orkd: Is Ali still going to have his offices to cash in?

dont promote other sites: He has stated very clearly to me that he will have his cash-in offices. He’s readjusting things and will be coming back for business. He’s ONLY given me indication he needs to adjust things and is temporarily “suspending” operations, not shutting down his business. I trust his intent.

sfass: DD glad to see you my question is this extention on order 13303 does this affect the RV?? and also are the 25 and 10K not going to Rv the bank will just offer you a rate for them and will this rate in your opinion be about 1.17

dont promote other sites: IMO, the Executive Order extension was needed to facilitate Iraq’s needs, which includes the RV…

tintgod12: Roger, do you believe that although we have great people in high places, that at best what still needs to be done is a guess at best?

dont promote other sites: I believe things are prepared to happen, and that we will NEVER be given a heads-up until it’s upon us.

angler: Hello DD, I heard today that the KWD is showing a rate of 4+ on BOA and WF, does that has any positive relation to our most anticipated RV? Thank you Sir.

dont promote other sites: The KWD has nothing to do with the IQD unless they are adjusting KWD up to reflect what the IQD may be coming out at. Otherwise, it’s just the weakness of the USD against the KWD.

rah: Is it possible that we have misunderstood the RV and that an immediate re evaluation is not in the cards, but that we can look forward to only a modest increase in value of the IQD, as their economy grows, so will the dinar… but gradually? or is it “an event” such as we hope… instant increase?

dont promote other sites: I have wondered that many times… my information of late doesn’t reflect that thought however. Though I’m keeping my thoughts about this as conservative as possible, the information I’ve received in the last 24 hours gives me hope we may actually see a significant, radical, and immediate increase

sonya: It seems that Iraq is paying everyone off even now with no rv. If they can do this now why would they have to rv?

dont promote other sites: They are only allowed to pay them off BECAUSE of a promise of the RV. There are deals in the works that all lead to a promise of something greater. Otherwise, their debts would not be forgiven

maydelin8696: Welcome back mr Roger we missed you a lot but breitling did and do a great job and answer everyones questions so this the best chat in the whole dinar world god bless yu heart for all the hard work yu do to keep us informed.Well here we go they are many people saying that may 22 its a very interesting date to look for what do yu think about that and 2 do you think june will be our month?

dont promote other sites: I am keen on that date as well, but I don’t hold to dates, regardless of theories and well thought-out referenceable documents

clkaz: Has anything panned out that you were hearing yesterday or are we still sitting tight to see what happens ?

dont promote other sites: I didn’t hear information leading to it happening by now, or other things like that. So, to this point, I have no reason to disbelieve what I’ve been told

hereforfun: As much as I like chatting with you, I’m really hoping the RV happens very soon (according to Shabibi and many gurus). Any thoughts on what will happen with this site post RV?

dont promote other sites: another site’s Tidbits will remain a general world currency following website… another site’s Chat will be moved to a private pay-per-access private site that will become a very close-knit community of multi-millionaires sharing ideas, investments, information, and so on….. The Weekly Tidbit (my weekly newsletter) will remain sharing solid information for all to enjoy on a weekly basis… and my soon-to-be-released website… www.InvestorTidbits.com will be a MASSIVE “HUB” of Investor Information that will share anything and everything about investments… from Mutual Funds, to Stocks, to Options, to Forex, to Commodities, to Investing for Dummies 101, to true Investor Guru education classes and education, to all my services and more…

dont promote other sites: You will have plenty to reference post-RV, or be a part of. another site simply goes into a different mind-set and mode of service and helping

giggles: Do you feel we are closer than ever before and what needs to be the final peice of the puzzle, is it the announcement of security ministers if Allawi & Maliki agree on same people.

dont promote other sites: Yes I do… the second part of that question is… I just do not know.. a simple announcement would be good, or a pulling of the trigger would be even nicer

whatmework: I’m in rural US and cannot get video with any reliability (remember dial-up?) so I would like to know if your other info is in print anywhere. Listening is not an option, unfortunately.

dont promote other sites: It costs me over $100 per episode to transcribe a radio show, so I dont’ see that as an option, unless someone wishes to summarize my shows for me. I apologize, but that is why that hasn’t been a service I’ve provided to this point.

429: DD, how the IMF’s recent problems impact a potential RV?

dont promote other sites: Personally, and in my opinion only, I don’t believe the fall of Strauss-Kahn has ANYTHING TO DO with the timing of this. With that said, I have my speculations about that whole event. It appears he was either in self-destructive mode as one of the most powerful people in the world…. OR… there were some VERY POWERFUL PEOPLE who did NOT want him to remain in that position during this massive overhaul of the world’s financial system… you decide for yourselves.

dreamzmadeforever: doesnt Iraq need to RV before june 30th? or they wont be able to function economically much at all?

dont promote other sites: That’s my hope, but who am I to say what they HAVE to do prior to June 30th?

prcjewel: another site when the rv happens do you know if Ali will be able to offer cash out?

dont promote other sites: yes he will

dreamzmadeforever: do you think security ministers are already done? just waiting for them to announce the rv now anytime?

dont promote other sites: I was given information today that gives me hope we’ll hear about that very soon. We’ll see. Until then, all I have is a “rumor” giving me hope.

sfass: DD glad to see you my question’s is the extention on order 13303 does this affect the RV?? and also the 25 and 10K are they not going to RV the bank will just offer you a rate and this rate would you say it should be 1.17??

dont promote other sites: I don’t believe Exec Order affects the RV, but may facilitate it… as far as the latter question… when the currency of Iraq RVs, ALL DENOMINATIONS of that currency will revalue, not just some.

dreamzmadeforever: do u think the rape incident with the head of the IMF has anything to do with the rv soon? was that guy set up maybe?

dont promote other sites: It’s my opinion that someone of his stature, finances, position, and whatever else has enough money and means, if not even economic immunity within the US, that he could get any woman he wanted in New York helping him with any sordid need he chose. Why would he go after a random maid? Give me a break! Why wouldn’t the maid be paid whatever to keep quiet? There’s definitely something wrong about all this. He could set her up, help her to never have to clean a bathroom again in her life. IMO, he’s been framed and set up,….. OR… he’s very stupid!

mgrmgrmbr: Roger, what are your thoughts on Exec Order 13303 being extended.

dont promote other sites: it made me very happy to know it had been extended. I loved Juni’s thoughts about it

kd3: What is your opinion on the gov getting the defense minister seated while they are on “recess”? Or do you think it will be mid June, when they come back, before that seat is filled?

dont promote other sites: I have no “feel” for the parliament of Iraq. They are completely unpredictable. I don’t even trust they are in session when they are… and vice versa… It seems they get far more accomplished when they are in “recess” than when they are together fighting.

dreamzmadeforever: seems like all these emergency meetings and with Barzani pushing the matter as well, is this because the powers that be want the rv to happen a.s.a.p?

dont promote other sites: it is what I feel may be the case… yes… Though, that’s just my opinion right now.

Benjets: What thought do u hv post RV re the suggested direction we should consider regarding exchange, investment, etc.?

dont promote other sites: I won’t go into great detail in this forum with that. All I have to say is be careful, be quiet, be shrewd, be methodical, be smart, surround yourself with even smarter people that can help you, and be wise in your choices. IMO, there is NO RUSH… Give yourself a few months to get things together, not a few days. Beyond that, I will help facilitate all other types of questions post RV through my future services and sites

digitalblue: DD Do you think this will be the last month for t he rv?

dont promote other sites: I don’t have a feel for that… For now, I’m sticking with … by end-of-June… as a timeline I’m remaining hopeful for.

libertybell: DD thanks to you and your team this is a very fair and balanced network.!!Welcome back!!

dont promote other sites: Thank you, and you’re very welcome! My team does a tremendous job!

lovely_wahine: Have you thought about having BondLady on your Radio Show. This was quite a week with her calling all the Guru’s out as not being truthful….

dont promote other sites: That would be great! I’ve never spoken with her, and don’t know her at all, and have no way of reaching out to her. If someone would email me with her contact information, I’d be happy to ask her.

hereforfun: If there are many other currencies that are about to be revalued, should we be investing in any of these others? Or is the dinar the best opportunity, in your opinion?

dont promote other sites: It never hurts to be diversified… Vietnamese Dong… Korean Won… Chinese Yuan (Remnibi)… Brazilian Rial… those are a few that have my attention beyond the Iraqi Dinar

Shasting: These people that you are talking about that don’t know each other…… Are there time lines falling into the same place round June time frame.

dont promote other sites: That’s what has my attention… their timelines give me an “imminent” feeling, so we’ll see… anytime during the next 45 days would be amazing!

mcmahon: hello another site .I’m Lori from Ny. i was problley 1 of a million people to welcome you back in an e-mail. once again wb

dont promote other sites: Thank you Lori. It’s great to be back

dinargator: so it is no coinsidence that the 13303 extenstion and DFI end on the same day

dont promote other sites: That’s not a coincidence… that’s by design.

dreamzmadeforever: i know most are saying rv by june 30th, why do you believe iraq must rv by then?

dont promote other sites: I don’t believe they “must” rv by then… I’m hopeful, based on the information I’ve received, that “by the end of June” is TRUE and CORRECT information.

dreamzmadeforever: most are saying a rate between .86 and 1.17, what is your best guess as far as the rv rate? and why?

dont promote other sites: I don’t do rates anymore… or dates for that matter. Sorry, but it’s all nonsense and speculation. We’ll all be blessed is all I know

dinargator: how does this information in the last 24hrs differ from other information you received in a previous 24 hrs?

dont promote other sites: simply confirms that other information

capvette: Hey DD… Do you know anything about: between what hours the “ALGLAW.com” webinar/seminar in Las Vegas will be, for both tomorrow & Saturday?

dont promote other sites: I don’t have that informaiton. I’ll give them a call and post something by tomorrow AM.

dreamzmadeforever: with all these deals being made between Iraq and other countries, for tens of millions of dollars and with these contractors waiting to be paid big dollars, doesnt iraq have to rv very soon?

dont promote other sites: There is MUCH on the line right now for Iraq and many other countries around the world. We are witnessing the last days of the old financial systems of the world. This will get very interesting. I’m just glad I hold Dinar during this time, as it will impact EVERYONE regardless of whether they hold Dinar or not

dinargator: Many see the three zeroes lifted form the .00086 USD rate as being a .86 Euro cents. Where does that come from?

dont promote other sites: This isn’t a common sensical thing, so for people to speculate that way isn’t correct. They have a plan that they aren’t going to reveal until they are ready. Until then, it’s just nonsense I can assure you.

legalbagel: is this moderated?

dont promote other sites: yes it is

cps: i know you are thinking conservitive and Ali thinks 10 to 30 cents. Are you still holding around there

dont promote other sites: I’m hoping for more… I’m keeping my expectations low… and I’m hearing even more…. so we’ll see

dreamzmadeforever: what is left to be done until the rv announcement in your opinion?

dont promote other sites: the official movement of all currencies and changes throughout the banking systems of the world.

jupitergirl: Hey DD.. Glad U are back ! Are you concerned about the EO that O extended ?

dont promote other sites: No… it tells me he’s going along with things and is aware of what’s happening in Iraq that would impact them

enb: we keep hearing that the rv will happen this sat. sun. or monday. why only these days? what’s so signficant about those days

dont promote other sites: just so everyone knows… it can happen ANYTIME, not just on a weekend.

dreamzmadeforever: do you believe that the U.S.A. has told iraq that they need to rv very quickly? with all the recent visits of high political figures?

dont promote other sites: No, because the US holds those keys. They have told Iraq to meet certain stipulations prior to then. Again, this is only ONE of MANY currencies about to change in value. As such, Iraq is being pressed just as many other countries are being told what to do and how to do it prior to the largest redistribution of wealth in the history of the world.

Paydirt: Just to get a handle on this…. the RV message that you will send out to us will not be ahead the forex change…????? Not any advanced notice..???? We will know when we all know..??? Thanks For all your hard work.. You have Served Us Well…!!!

dont promote other sites: I will not be allowed to send anything out until there’s official confirmation. I may know beforehand, and even prepare the message for instant delivery, but I can’t send it out until I’m given the word.

hereforfun: Wonderful to here about your future plans. I’m hoping I’m one of those millionaires!! Thanks for your response.

dont promote other sites: You’re very welcome!

mondrian12: post RV, will your site offer access to any good forex guru’s? forex signals, etc.?

dont promote other sites: That’s fully my intent post-RV through Investor Tidbits

prcjewel: Who is in charge of pulling the trigger? Many have said we are waiting on Iraq, where others say its actually in the US’s ball court to have the power to release the RV. Do you know one way or the other

dont promote other sites: Great question… I personally do not know

alohamike: Do you know of any Banks that have the De la rue machines?In Nor Cal??

dont promote other sites: MANY banks have De LaRue machines. The question is whether they have the “plates” that would support counting the New Iraqi Dinar you’ll be cashing in.

giggles: After RV are you having any type of get together with site members to meet & greet. Maybe a few months down the road, because at first, I think people will be busy taking care of their investment & blessing. It would be nice to thank and meet people we chat too.

dont promote other sites: There will be many opportunities to network. I will have to wait and see. There is much to be done, and I have many thousands I could invite. We’ll have to wait and see is all I can say.

bigkahuna: Ever wonder that the powers that be overseas are still unsure of how this whole thing is gonna pan out and therefore are gun-shy about pulling the proverbial trigger on the official RV announcement? Or am I the only one who thinks that????

dont promote other sites: No… we are a speck on the radar of the massive nature of money movement this will transact

orkd: You ought to offer the radio shows on CD for a fee.

dont promote other sites: I am trying my best to keep all services I offer for FREE. I only charge for things I feel I must if they cost me excessive money to manage. For instance, my SMS service pays for ALL my site’s services, updates, servers, graphics, and services. I haven’t personally seen any money from the one service I charge for in quite some time. It’s been a tremendous blessing and insight to be the “ENGINE” of so many other services I’ve been able to offer all of you. It’s amazing how many others have since set up their sites to offer that service too. The greatest form of flattery is immitation right?

pistol1: Is the $1,000.00 Dinar note considered a low denomination currency?

dont promote other sites: IMO… no

Nate_Z06: Roger, great to have you back! I was wondering if will there be an entrance exam for the Investor Tdbits site? Not like dont feel everyone should be accepted, but I dont want to pay good money for an investment opportunity site to have Joe Shmoe come in and tell me to invest in mississippi mushrooms.. or whatever. Thanks.

dont promote other sites: Investor Tidbits will be a free access site similar to another site’s Tidbits full of information for all to learn from. The Pay-Per-Access Private Site will be this very site…. exchangetidbits.com. This will be handled much differently than what you’re suggesting. I think you’ll appreciate the effort, the quality of people, and the environment.

dont promote other sites: OK everyone… Thank you for your questions. I’ve run over a bit. I need to run, and I thank you for your understanding in allowing my personal time during the week. I will do my best to be available to post on DDT new information as it comes up, along with new information for the Weekly Update text, and Daily Dose daily texts, not to mention my Dashboard. I’M BACK… so you’ll be hearing from me and seeing my works more frequently once again.

dont promote other sites: Thank you again to my moderators. Please expect my packages for each of you in the mail (USPS Priority Mail) within the next few days.

dont promote other sites: Go another site’s Sites and Services… Go Iraq… Go US… Go Evolution…

Go RV…. Go Dinar!

• Upvote 3