Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (Free-Press-Release.com)

blonde_minx

May 16, 2011 --

A quantity of restrictions may well have an effect on the charges of trade also but no respectable vendor will be able to supply you a fixed price ahead of the Iraqi Dinar revaluation.

About the a long time, the currency has ended up in the hands of speculative traders across the entire world. The positive indications rising from the battered region have only reinforced the belief of these investors that the Iraqi Dinar, attain value compared to other community currencies soon.

If you have invested in the Iraqi dinar, you no doubt wonder when the country's new currency will be revalued and set back on the global stage.

As investors and speculators, we want it accomplished yesterday, or very last 12 months! However, on the entire world stage there is a lot extra at stake.

You can read posts all more than the net, mainly on community forums about what may perhaps and may not be holding up the Iraqi Dinar RV, but most of it is pure speculation. Most of these folks have no additional reliable of a clue than you do on when it may occur!

Having said that, let's search at what we do know.

We know that Iraq can never ever be a genuine sovereign region not having an worldwide currency. We know that there is a TON of dollars concerned, and that the central bankers of the globe stand to make the most from Iraq's currency. We know that Iraq has oil, and that a lot of businesses and nations around the earth want to get their fingers on that liquid resource!

We also know that there is a ton of civil unrest in the entire world, and that Iraq could develop into the shinning star of the center east.

So why is it taking so long to revalue Iraq's currency?

If you want a true answer, I suggest that you get a seem at a documentary motion picture titled "Confessions Of An Financial Hit Man". This is the video clip edition of a book composed by John Perkins. I consider the film goes into some detail that the guide leaves out. You can view some of Perkins documentary on-line at internet sites like YouTube.

Quite simply, Perkins exhibits how the businesses and bankers of the globe (as a result of the IMF, Worldbank, and the FED) control entire world governments and politicians. In particular new governments or governors! This is just what I imagine is heading on in Iraq. Several seem to believe that the Iraqi politicians are the negative guys (personally I feel just about all politicians are crooks), but they may perhaps really be holding out for what is finest for the persons of Iraq.

If you see Perkins' movie, you will see that when the bankers and companies get what they want, the people usually experience. If they really don't get what they want, they send in the what he calls the "Jackals". These Jackals have been known to overthrow governments and more. They normally induce uprisings that lead to new officials taking over the federal government. I cannot enable but wonder if this may well be what took place in Egypt? This could perfectly have been the Jackal warning that the new government of Iraq better give the businesses and bankers what they want or else - "search the following at what we could do to your country".

http://www.free-press-release.com/news-when-will-iraq-revalue-their-dinar-1305522018.html

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THEY are watching us. I see them in their cammo. There is real potential truth to this thread but what can we do about it. We could band together post rv so we can become a force to be recond with. So they will allow us to keep more of what we so patiently earned. Hey my key board just shut ................

• Upvote 3

I believe it was Shakespeare that said it best...

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the bankers." O.K., so, it was one of his characters, **** the Butcher that said it, I think and maybe, it wasn't banker's, but it fits better in this dialog.

Why does my keyboard keep sto What's going on with my scre .....................................................................................................................elp

Follow the white rabbit....

Follow the white rabbit ...

Follow the white rabbit ...

Gotta go there's a knock at the door................