Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is for k98nights

K98 - Fairly newbie but once I got over the rumorgu's and I got on the fast track to solid information I really enjoy your posts... thanks! I know it takes a lot of time, and I appreciate it! tip_hat.gif(oh, btw, I used to be a chimney sweep so that is a real hat's off to you!). Love the chance for a cruise and a stoggie someday... though I myself am a carver and the pipe smoking type... the old fellow that taught me how to carve smoked a pipe so I smoke it out of remembrance of him. But looking forward to the day I can buy some good cigars! GO RV!

My :twocents: and My many thanks....you are on it when the rest of us are slacking....I look for your posts first thing in the AM and feel confident I'm not missing a thing.... Thanks to you for all you do and to everyone else who contributes to this great forum.... :twothumbs::tiphat::twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

We are blessed on this forum in many ways ...

We have an owner of the site who gives us the laltitude to really discuss the issues surrounding Iraq and the RV. He only jumps in when he has something of value to offer. And it is always valuable. We can count on him to be there when we call.

We have a bunch of mods who are volunteers, doing their jobs because they feel they can offer something of value and make the forum experience more useful and less stressful. They do one helluve job! They follow up complaints and jump in when they see something that needs to be "fixed". We count on them to add value to the forum.

And today we can highlight the one mod who is there every day, every morning in fact, giving us the news in heavy news days and light news days. It means getting up early and being complete in his efforts. If we don't see him the rest of the day it is okay. Because for morning news we can count on him.

Thanks to all the mods, but special thanks to K98 for being there every morning with the news we will debate through the day. You save us the time and effort of doing that research by ourselves. We cannot put a pricetag on that. You are more appreciated than you know, though hopefully the response to this posting will tell you.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Yes! K98 you are one loyal and diligent soul. Thank you so much for all your hard work and great spirit you bring to this site!

Now... can we post that Iraqi "ATM" video you denied me from long ago??? :D Bumper, PVS , other mods and newshounds....You rock too!

• Upvote 1

Woody.......You really do deserve all this appreciation and thanks from all of us. Personally, i have probably given you the least thanks but you deserve the most.......How have you managed to keep your sanity with all the crazy characters that have come and many have gone from this site? DV leads the way and you my friend have been a steady and reliable soul. Thanks for keeping us from feeding on ourselves!

All my best to you Woody,

Lgraham