Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI info

drummerboy

Hey everyone,

I was reading through SteveI's posts from yesterday and something caught me that I did not see anyone comment about. I wanted to make sure that I put it out there for everyone think about.

I am sure you all know that SteveI is very well respected in the Dinar community and when he speaks, people listen, just like Adam.

Anyway, he makes this comment:

For those that do not know me, it is in telecommunications. Last November we were asked to rewrite our contracts from USD to IQD. We did. Just lately we modified them again to a new rate. All contracts have been adjusted.

I am not sure you can read between the lines, but it seems to be pretty clear to me. Now for obvious reasons, not all information is legal to share with us. I would not call it insider trading, but something like that. This is why people in "The Know" make comments about what they can or cannot say. Well, SteveI is one of those people.

Having a business in Iraq and dealing directly with government officials there, he is certainly privy to information at the highest level, so we should read between the lines, give our thanks to the lord for Steve's love, be patient and get ready. Today, tomorrow, next week or next month... Does it really matter? It will happen!!!! Let's just enjoy the rest of this short ride.

Edited by Adam Montana
please don't compare me to that guy. He had no contacts 3 months ago, and now he's a guru.... there is no comparison.
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

You think this has been a short ride?

I meant from this point, not from when you first invested :)

I know some of you have been invested a very very long time and have been waiting years. I have only been waiting months. So I give you all the props in your endurance to reach the finish line.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey everyone,

I was reading through SteveI's posts from yesterday and something caught me that I did not see anyone comment about. I wanted to make sure that I put it out there for everyone think about.

I am sure you all know that SteveI is very well respected in the Dinar community and when he speaks, people listen, just like Adam.

Anyway, he makes this comment:

For those that do not know me, it is in telecommunications. Last November we were asked to rewrite our contracts from USD to IQD. We did. Just lately we modified them again to a new rate. All contracts have been adjusted.

I am not sure you can read between the lines, but it seems to be pretty clear to me. Now for obvious reasons, not all information is legal to share with us. I would not call it insider trading, but something like that. This is why people in "The Know" make comments about what they can or cannot say. Well, SteveI is one of those people.

Having a business in Iraq and dealing directly with government officials there, he is certainly privy to information at the highest level, so we should read between the lines, give our thanks to the lord for Steve's love, be patient and get ready. Today, tomorrow, next week or next month... Does it really matter? It will happen!!!! Let's just enjoy the rest of this short ride.

No need to liken SteveI to Adam.....JMHO <_<:P:blink::unsure:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

I used to believe in SteveI, thought he was a real stand-up guy.

Seemed like he truly wanted to help people with the info he brought to the site.

As time went by, things began to change, not just in my personal view but, in his behavior.

There came a point that he became more of a dictator than a leader. He started banning anyone that dared to ask a question about what he posted or provided.

I wholeheartedly supported SteveI until his motives started to show.

Seems strange that a guy in the medical supply business would suddenly claim to be in the telecom business.

He wants people to follow him without question. When that happens, it becomes clear that such a person has only his agenda in mind.

He constantly preaches Christianity then turns around and makes comments that clearly goes against the pricipals of said religion.

Yep, I believed in him 110%, thought he was a decent guy, I openly admit that fact.

I was accused of promoting my own forum. Funny thing is, Steve was well aware of it long before that happened, via private emails between us. Then, he acted like he knew nothing about it. His own post reveals that he was aware of it!

Heck, two of his top mods were also mods on my forum!!! (don't ask, I won't say who).

BBalls, you stated that I have my head up Steve's arse and the he's my "mentor".

As I said, I DID believe and support the guy THEN, my eyes were opened to his agenda.

Nobody likes to discover that they have been mislead and neither do I but, it was what it was.

I discovered this site in my search for information, wish I had found THIS forum long ago!

The members here speak very highly of Adam and that says alot!

For those here that still believe in SteveI, I wish you the best, I really do.

EYES WIDE OPEN!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I've never respected the guy since he broke the rules here by participating in an unauthorized conference call with DV members. He and his cohort then proceeded to lure members away to their own site where they offered up bogus intel and rumors on a daily basis. Then he started the banning for anybody who questioned him on anything. Then he closed the site to new members to "stop the negativity". Now apparently that hasn't worked and he is threatening to shut the site down if people question his intel. All the time he has run his site (which he claims he does at his own expense for his members out of the goodness of his heart) he is supposedly running a couple of businesses despite the fact that he apparently is active on his site all day long. He has never offered any explanation for how the RV will work from the standpoint of economics, currency valuation, or documents showing the plan for reconstruction in Iraq as Scooter, Adam, and others have done. Everything is based either on his sources or his "contracts". For the record he has guaranteed an RV at $3.45 in May so if nothing happens in the next couple of weeks we'll know his intel was bogus and he doesn't know what he's talking about. If we do have a $3.45 RV this month I will promptly apologize and become his biggest fan.

I could'nt agree more,nice post..................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!

• Upvote 1

I've never respected the guy since he broke the rules here by participating in an unauthorized conference call with DV members. He and his cohort then proceeded to lure members away to their own site where they offered up bogus intel and rumors on a daily basis. Then he started the banning for anybody who questioned him on anything. Then he closed the site to new members to "stop the negativity". Now apparently that hasn't worked and he is threatening to shut the site down if people question his intel. All the time he has run his site (which he claims he does at his own expense for his members out of the goodness of his heart) he is supposedly running a couple of businesses despite the fact that he apparently is active on his site all day long. He has never offered any explanation for how the RV will work from the standpoint of economics, currency valuation, or documents showing the plan for reconstruction in Iraq as Scooter, Adam, and others have done. Everything is based either on his sources or his "contracts". For the record he has guaranteed an RV at $3.45 in May so if nothing happens in the next couple of weeks we'll know his intel was bogus and he doesn't know what he's talking about. If we do have a $3.45 RV this month I will promptly apologize and become his biggest fan.

3.45?? I think he was talking about that amount being good for gas prices to fill his RV probably not a reval>>>> LOL

I'm just taking a stab in the dark here --- (I totally agree with Scooby Doo on this one) --- I'm just guessing his weight would prohibit my throwing him more than an inch or so and that's is MORE than I would trust him --- give me a break --- trust NO ONE who has any sort of outlandish claims --- I think he's had his share.

I think I saw him wearing a teeshirt with the simple word SHYSTER on it

• Upvote 5

If this was true, boots on the ground would have confirmed this by now.

Besides he has stated this many times over the last 6 months or so........which tells me, it's not true!!

Dan

• Upvote 1

emot-hug.gifI will do more than thank him, I,ll buy him a week at The Mustang ranch" Maybe that will get the knots out of his ASZ.blink.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

cool.gifThat's a nice offer but the Mustang ranch is no longer, you could take him to the Bunny ranch!!! Not bashing just making a correction. cool.gif

• Upvote 1

hahahahahahahahah OK my god this is getting ridiculous. This guy is comparing this GURU snake in the grass to Adam. hahahahahah Actually believes what this guy is saying.. Dude get a grasp on this thing. SteveI is full of it. A liar and a scoundrel . Pumper EXTRODINARE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ok so i dont trust much of steves intel either, but i have heard about contracts being written like that. i heard about it from a family member of mine, who is semi retired and is invested in the dinar. he stays tuned in to all the rumors and news and has read, studied and educated himself about foreign currency since investing. he was explaining to me that contractors to iraq were signing contracts and were to be paid in dinar, at the revalued rate. while i dont know where he got that info from, it could have been from steve, thats the way it was explained to me months ago. this might be old news to some of you, but i am just saying that while most of steves info is bogus, i have heard this 'intel' before and it does sound like it has some credibility to it.