Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If Iraq Misses July 1 due to no GOI

mcfly831

Im collecting bits and pieces thru various postings and articles but I guess I havent found the one item that tells me exactly what will happen if June 30th comes and goes....then what?

I was surpised that the 13303 was extended, i thought the fact that would expire would somehow influence Iraq to get thier act together.....so basically there really isnt any reason for Iraq to hustle up and get things done unless they are going to lose something.

If I was a country that was raising money by selling my currency and had some assets overseas that I could lose, you bet I would be hustling.

What happens, do they miss the oportunity to go 'global" or what?

Please, informative answers, thank you.

McFly831

I honestly, I thought that far ahead. IMO we for one would just go on waiting!!! Bummer!!! On the other hand the steps are set for the to carry out. It would IMO be up to those "That are really" behind the rebuilding of Iraq and what/how much they have at stake; and how long are they willing to wait for a bunch guys who can not make a decision people because I have to make sure my relatives get a good position before I do the right thing for the country or the position I hold. GO RV!!!!

Im collecting bits and pieces thru various postings and articles but I guess I havent found the one item that tells me exactly what will happen if June 30th comes and goes....then what?

I was surpised that the 13303 was extended, i thought the fact that would expire would somehow influence Iraq to get thier act together.....so basically there really isnt any reason for Iraq to hustle up and get things done unless they are going to lose something.

If I was a country that was raising money by selling my currency and had some assets overseas that I could lose, you bet I would be hustling.

McFly831

What do you mean by "raising money selling my currency"?

McFly831

When the protection runs out, they risk being sued back to the stone age.

The funds they have in reserve become exposed to the world....

If they have managed to move from Chapter VII to Chapter VIII, they will be able to capitalize liquid assets, and this becomes less of an issue.

The two protected funds have allowed them to keep funds reserved to rebuild infrastructure and be better prepared to emerge in better condition to compete once they be cone accepted as a world player.

I believe it really has more to do with being better able to compete than being exposed to litigation, but both hinge of having reserves made available to them that have been heldvin protective status until they are "market ready".

well if they miss the june 30th and no rv we can bend over and take what is given they won't be rving this year

I tend to agree, OBUMMER has busted it off in us again with EO and extension............IMO.unsure.gif

Whats next Hussein Barak Obummah........................................ We JUST CANT WAIT.!

Granted the best time frame is from now till the end of June, maybe into July. They really need to resolve this issue with the Ministers and get them seated pretty quickly. That being said, no one really knows totally who or what is controlling the pulling of the trigger. I agree that the time frame stated would be the most logical, however if you have been in this for any length of time, and if you have spent any time researching and studying Iraq and their people and govt, then you already know that nothing they do is logical according to Western standerds . As I have already said, yes this time frame (IMO) is most likely, but since NO ONE on this board knows the rate or DATE, I do not think that if it goes beyond June that you can just say, "It ain't gonna happen this year". It will happen when all powers involved are ready.

( The above editorial is the opinion of RSS only and does not neccesarily reflect the opinion of the management)

• Upvote 9

I tend to agree, OBUMMER has busted it off in us again with EO and extension............IMO.unsure.gif

Whats next Hussein Barak Obummah........................................ We JUST CANT WAIT.!

This make no sense at all. OF COURSE we can wait! This isn't about you, or me.

• Upvote 1

Iraq is becoming an internalional welfare state. Everytime you turn around you hear "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme". We might as well grant it statehood to. And giving them what they want doesn't salve anything. They just go back to bickering, arguing and taking recess. And then here they come with "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme".

Maybe this is the way their culture is, but now they are playing in the global arena. The world doesn't care who is minister of what, they (the world) respection quick action. Iraq is going to have to learn If You Can't Run With The Big Dogs, You Stay On The Porch. Or just stay on recess and do Iraq a favor.

They are just like the guy in Michigan that won $2 million, and still uses food stamps and refuses to stop (and it is legal).

Stop the handouts and demand accountablity. :angry::angry::angry:

To whom it may concern, GO RV

Edited by countryroads
  • Upvote 4

In a press release earlier today it was determined that the Dinar had in fact already RV'd, in this decision it was decided that we owe them. Send your Dinars back to shabbs via fed X if you owe more they will bill you at a later time. Peace.

"The above scenario would be just my damn luck, please take this post as a funny"

• Upvote 4

McFly831

I'm going into my eighth year in this investment, do you really want to know how many dates that the Iraqi's have missed???Sorry I lost count, dates to these people means NOTHING.. I really believe that dates and time frame are just a number...Don't be surpise when June 30th comes around and you see nothing take place. If anything it will be yet another extension.. :angry::angry:

Keep I have to tell you that your positive attitude is refreshing. lol

Hes telling the truth

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

Nothing will happen....just like the other 100 or so deadlines they have missed....we just keep on living like we have been and keep digging for clues and answers

Now there is a name I remember. How's it going Keep. I have decided to come back from the dead. Looks like nothing has changed. Still waiting for someone to "pull the trigger". Good to see you man.

This make no sense at all. OF COURSE we can wait! This isn't about you, or me.

Not that we cant WAIT silly, I meant what Obummer will do to us next. He is the worst president in the history of the USA.

PERIOD, imo.................

Iraq is becoming an internalional welfare state. Everytime you turn around you hear "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme". We might as well grant it statehood to. And giving them what they want doesn't salve anything. They just go back to bickering, arguing and taking recess. And then here they come with "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme".

Maybe this is the way their culture is, but now they are playing in the global arena. The world doesn't care who is minister of what, they (the world) respection quick action. Iraq is going to have to learn If You Can't Run With The Big Dogs, You Stay On The Porch. Or just stay on recess and do Iraq a favor.

They are just like the guy in Michigan that won $2 million, and still uses food stamps and refuses to stop (and it is legal).

Stop the handouts and demand accountablity. angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

To whom it may concern, GO RV

you need more +1 than I can give sir.biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Now there is a name I remember. How's it going Keep. I have decided to come back from the dead. Looks like nothing has changed. Still waiting for someone to "pull the trigger". Good to see you man.

Hey whats crackin gman?? Wondered where you have been!! Havent seen ya on in a while!! You guessed it laugh.gif still waiting....patiently.....hahaha (trying to anyways)

:huh: if nothing happen...then we wait, and wait, and wait...then i'm sure some guru out there will try to come up with some BS into why we are still waiting....then well just shoot them down...and continue to call each other idiots....etc... but basically business as usual. :D

In a press release earlier today it was determined that the Dinar had in fact already RV'd, in this decision it was decided that we owe them. Send your Dinars back to shabbs via fed X if you owe more they will bill you at a later time. Peace.

"The above scenario would be just my damn luck, please take this post as a funny"

I went from Oh Yea!!! to Oh My!! to Oh No! But ended with Ha Ha!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

When I get down about the RV date, I just put 'Lawrence of Arabia' on, fast forward it to the part where he gets them all into the great hall to unite the Arabs, turn the volume down, and every time one of the Arabs speaks, I dub in 'When do we RV?', 'I'm in charge!' 'You don't respect me!' 'You're not my boss!' 'When do we RV?' Louder and louder, until they fall into chaos and walk out. Gives me a little levity with the situation.

Not that we cant WAIT silly, I meant what Obummer will do to us next. He is the worst president in the history of the USA.

PERIOD, imo.................

you need more +1 than I can give sir.biggrin.gif

TO THE CLUELESS MORON THAT GAVE A NEG.... I GAVE MY OPINION WITHOUT MALICE, SO THIS WHY YOUR HERE TO TRASH POSTERS?

PATHETIC.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

McFly831

What will happen if they miss the deadline you ask? Well,our wise ones will find another key date and we will be forced to anxiously wait for that date to come and go as well.But it won't be that bad...we will forget all about the previous date that didn't work out for us because of all of the excitement and buzz of the new target date.Sound familiar?