Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News reports : Maliki withdraw his nominees for the ministries of security

The independent MP in the coalition, the Iraqi al-Dulaimi, a full withdraw the nomination of Saadoun al-Dulaimi, and Tawfiq al-of the security ministries. He said al-Dulaimi's (news) that "the Iraqi List, is still committed to their candidates and selection will be the former of whom, in the absence of consensus on these Iraqi will have to switch candidates." Dulaimi said "under the Convention on the Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani, Iraqi has the right to (veto) the candidate of the National Alliance for the Ministry of Interior and the National Alliance has the same right candidate for the Iraqi Ministry of Defense." He pointed out that the political consensus between the political blocs that lead the only way to resolve this crisis.

To, however, uncovered a parliamentary source early, Wednesday, that the political blocs have agreed on the nomination of Khalid al-Obeidi of the Ministry of Defence, saying that Maliki will Obeidi with candidates for the ministries of interior and national security to vote on them in a special session will be held early next June, while the eye of the Iraqi List to a political movement file to resolve the security ministries as soon as possible. The source said "Alsumaria News", "The political blocs agreed during the meetings held in the capital Baghdad during the past few days under the auspices of a Kurdish, a candidate list for the Iraqi Ministry of Defense Khalid al-Obeidi, rather tired of the candidate of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Saadoun al-Dulaimi." The source, who asked not to be named, said: "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will Obeidi Marchiha with the Ministries of Interior and Tawfiq al-homeland security Riad Ghraib to vote on them in a special session will be held in early June next year."

Prior to the Iraqi list that revealed, in the third of last April, the withdrawal of its candidate for the Ministry of Defence tired Khalid al-Obeidi his candidacy from the office, likely to be his decision because of the lack of agreed upon within the list.

For his part, said a spokesman for the Iraqi List, Haider Mulla "Alsumaria News", "agreements Irbil confirmed that the candidate and the Department of Defense share of the Iraqi List and the National Alliance of the right to acceptance or rejection," saying it "makes no sense to keep the security ministries vacant after One year and a half on the parliamentary elections. " And asserted that "there is a movement politically and attempts to contain the crisis, the security ministries and the implementation of the agreements in Erbil as soon as possible," noting that "the political blocs agreed on the candidates getting the security ministries on national consensus, independence and professionalism."

Mullah stressed that "the Iraqi List, committed to their candidates to the Ministry of Defense," pointing out that "the door to dialogue is open to everyone to agree on a candidate to file the resolution of the security ministries."

The head of the House of Representatives Osama Nujaifi announced during a press conference, the fifth of May current, the names of the candidates of the security ministries are all of Saadoun al-Dulaimi, who currently serves as Minister of Culture of the Ministry of Defense, and Tawfiq al for the National Coalition for the Interior Ministry, Riad Ghraib for the National Alliance Also, national security, stressing that it will be discussed and be listed on the agenda of the Council

My link

• Upvote 1

when they say "next june" they mean "in june"((early june 2011) its just how the translator works, however I consider this great news that malaki does not get his cronies in those seats

I am still praying for this month.. but if it has to go any further.. I hope that it is no later than next month.. just get it done people! Ugh!!

• Upvote 1

why?

YEA, Good question!

I dont know alot about the threads and I can not read the page but the question I have is when I go to the link why does it say 2005 at the very bottom of the screen by the boarder? Is that the year or just a page number.

That could be the copyright of the web page.

Great article Gibbs. Thank you very much.

Well it seems that the Erbil agreement is doing exactly as was intended. Causing these knuckle heads to get it done. Thank God Barzani had the foresight to see the mess these guys would make of things.

The timeline also fits very nicely into the June predictions for a RV in regards to the DFI funds. They know they have no choice but to wrap things up. The doomsday clock for Iraq runs out at midnight on June 30th unless they resolve these positions.

As far as the "next June" references.....that means June 2011.

Peace

• Upvote 1