Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***More dinar evening updates***

easyrider

Tidbits.

sure you all already know this frim yesterday, the safety of "your eagerly anticipated rv funds" has been freshly insured & secured!

great call last night, exploding watermelons ( literally ) included (0:

The Extension Of Executive Order 13303

by asdf

Airdate: Tue, May 17, 2011

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/asdf/2011/05/18/the-train-kept-a-rollin

note: 30 minute Update & Insight call takes place every evening at 11 PM ET:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/asdf

recordings are indexed & stay available

GOING GLOBAL - EAST MEETS WEST

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/

From Deb:

Q: steve do you still feel we are looking good for may.????____________________________________________________________

A: Even more so now that I read this news.

Blessings,

Steve

Q: Steve do you think the DFI funds is the influx of cash Geightner was referencing .

A: No because it does not belong to the US, it clearly belongs to the Iraqi people. I influx could possibly be the taxation set forth on the gains of this investment.

Blessings,

Steve

Steve,

Q: The CBI has recently requested that the parliament pass a law to implement a tax structure. Do you see this as necessary before any RV/RI could take place?

A:No I do not. Time to move forward my friend. Contracts have been paid in the new rate and they are flat out of time to delay any further. I wish I could share more but it is all very positive.

Blessings,

Steve

From Marty……….

Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:12 PM

Subject: Gag Order

OK, everyone knows about the 2 dinar chat rooms who were told to shut down last night. They did. Dan of People's Talk Radio said on the call today that yesterday he was chuckling at what was purported to be ( the order to shut down). He got a phone call this morning. He is no longer chuckling. He is scared enough to not disclose any intel even though they got intel calls today which are very encouraging. I guess you could call this an informal gag order since I doubt a court is involved. Nevertheless when you get a "request" from a 3 letter agency you know they have the power to make your life miserable to say the least. So, now PTR has closed down their chat room. The 3, so far, which are closed down are the 3 largest dinar chat rooms.

Now Tony did say if he was going to say his goodbyes he would say goodbye. But since they plan on being here after the RV he won't say goodbye. However, he did say something about completion in the next 24 / 48 hours.

Dan feels the base rate is $3.22...going up from there.

Both Dan and Tony reiterated that they are restricted in what they can say..

I trust you know intuitively that this bit of non-news is some of the best news we have ever received.

The smaller dinar chat rooms are still in operation.

From Betty………

Date: Tue, May 17, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Subject: Dinar....Tomorrow An Announcement & Is The Budget Open?

Subject: Tomorrow, the announcement of the formation of a representative gathering in the parliament 17/05/2011

A parliamentary source said that a large number of members of the House of Representatives will announce at a news conference on the morning of Wednesday the formation of a new pool representative in parliament.

The source said that "this gathering of Deputies, which will be announced tomorrow, is called (a gathering of Representatives May 17)." The details of this association and its members and the number of clusters that belong to it will be announced at the press conference, saying only that a large gathering."

As Randy always says, "follow the money!" IMO, now that they have oppened the budget, we should see our RV soon!!!

Iraq's Finances Ministry releases 50% of provinces development budgets

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 13:01 GMT

Iraq's Finances Ministry announced on Monday that half of the ministries and provinces' allocations for the year 2011 were released.

The ministry announced that there is a number of proposals calling to increase allocations in next year's budget.

After meeting with Najaf governor and head of the provincial council, Iraqi Finances Minister Rafea Al Issawi announced in a joint press conference in Najaf with Iraq's Habitat and Construction Minister Mohammed Al Daraji that 50% of the provinces development budgets for all ministries and provinces have been released. The Ministry has a number of proposals for 2012 budget that consist of increasing next year's resources and allocations, Al Issawi said.

Al Issawi denied media reports claiming that the ministry cancelled the debts of specified provinces.

"The Ministry is studying the possibility to cancel all debts around Iraq. This issue is among the Parliament's authorities", he argued.

Iraq's Finances Minister visited the city of Najaf to gather comments on 2011 budget and assess the requirements of 2012 budget, he said.

A significant number of budget requests can be resolved in this year and next year's budgets, he added.

"The Finances Ministry will overcome all bureaucracies in dealing with the provinces regarding banks, retirements, loans, college students' requests, provinces development and the project of Najaf as the capital of culture", Al Issawi noted.

Habitat and Construction Minister Mohammed Al Daraji affirmed that he has informed officials in Najaf about residential and roads projects plan.

"The Habitat and Construction Ministry is carrying out two residential projects in Najaf which one is due to be completed at the end of this year", Daraji said.

Iraq's 2011 federal draft budget stipulates to estimate the budget's revenues for the fiscal year 2011 at 78.705.237.500.000 billion Dinar according to main audits.

The draft budget stipulates as well to count the revenues resulting from crude oil exports at a price rate of 73 dollar per barrel and export rate of 2250000 barrel a day including 150000 barrel a day for the revenues resulting from crude oil exports via Kurdistan.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News/1-64215-Iraq’s-Finances-Ministry-releases-50%25-of-provinces-development-budgets.html

They are confirming Dan & Tony today.

Lets pray that all this news is correct. It is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God Blessings, CZ (((-:

Cashing In... It's a Timing Thing

By another site

This topic has come up a lot during my time following the Dinar. Here are my thoughts around this much debated topic.

The only way I know of that will allow you to understand all my thoughts about this is to simply list out the pros and cons of cashing in immediately, and do the same for cashing in over an extended period of time, including the risks that potentially could come with such a move. Anyway, here goes...

Cashing in Immediately:

Pros / Advantages

• You guarantee yourself a return on your investment.

• You can move your money into your bank account that you can now control.

• You can pay off bills sooner.

• You can move forward in your life with currency you know and recognize (your own national currency).

• Depending on the rate your currency revalues at, you may be able to avoid the rate going down from its initial introductory rate before being driven down due to so many cashing in.

Cons / Risks

• Typically, when rushing to do something, you sacrifice both care and personal security.

• If you don't have all your "ducks in a row" you may find yourself facing things you didn't even know you would.

• Metaphor: Being the first to run into a dark room without turning the lights on, you can almost guarantee yourself you'll run into a chair or desk. Because the world has NEVER seen redistribution of wealth being discussed about the Iraqi Dinar, you can only imagine it may be smart to actually allow others to smash into the "chairs and tables" of the dark room called... never been done before.

• As this is unprecedented, do you want to be the "guinea pig" for others to learn from?

• If you don't have all your trust documents set up, it could cost you considerably, as you won't be giving yourself enough time to receive expert council on how to cash in, where to place your money, how best to transfer your money, and where to ultimately invest and place it.

• You don't give yourself time to search out the best available option as to where to cash out. It may be that you leave literally thousands on the table if you rush to your local bank

• Depending on the rate your currency revalues at, you may find you've cashed in early, and the rate continues to rise.

Cashing in Over Time:

Pros / Advantages

• You will have the time to get your trust documents set up so you can handle your new-found wealth the way it should be handled.

• You will have the time to seek council and gain the wisdom of experts and professionals that can guide you properly.

• You will have the time to find the best available cash-in advantages for you and your situation.

• You will have time to seek the highest cash-in rate.

• You will be able to learn from the mistakes of others before you make a move.

• Depending on the rate your currency revalues at, you may find the rate is higher if you cash in later.

Cons / Risks

• If the currency you hold revalues at a high rate, it may go down and you lose a little of the overall value.

• You will have to wait longer to receive your long-anticipated return on your investment.

• If there is a time limit placed on cashing in your currency, you may end up being pressed for time to cash-in.

I'm sure these aren't all the possibilities, but I wanted to throw all this out there to help you realize most of the possibilities you may end up facing when the time comes. For me, I don't see why there's such a concern to cash out so quickly. One thing is for sure... should the Dinar revalue at the rates people are speculating about, I can PROMISE you, they won't be setting those rates so the currency can fail by diminishing in value. So for me, concerns over a falling Dinar value post-RV are, in my opinion, the least of my concerns about this investment.

Go Awareness... Go Understanding Your Options... Go Dinar!

another site

Tags: Dinar

Posted Today, 10:13 PM

I was in to the local Wells Fargo bank today for business with my account. While talking to my account representative we discussed the "Dinar" some more. (I had talked with him previously about it on several occassions and he also owns some.) They still do not exchange it, but he said that when it is recognized by the rest of the exchange markets they also will exchange it. I then asked him about rates and if there was a way to get zero fees and spread. He answered me that if you had enough funds that you were putting in the bank, they would set you up with a private banker and you would be able to have zero fees and no spread, and that they would accomodate you any way you wanted. (Example, my POS sales with the debit card have a daily limit that I wanted to be higher which is not possible permamently with a regular account but could be whatever I wanted it to be with a private banking account.) I then asked him how much was needed to have your own private banker but we got distracted and I got out of there without getting an answer. However I was talking to him about having several million dollars. They would also be able to do the CDARS so your money was spread out between multiple banks and fully insured. I figured this would be a great way to start until I figure out what I want to do permamently with the funds after the Arizona seminar.

Long story short, I will not have to travel anywhere to do a cash in and will not have to pay any spread or fees

From Kathy……..

Subject: To Compare here is the Original post by Bondlady and David

BondLady and David (revalue.us) Chat, Tuesday, May 17, 2011

[dtmc] Bond Lady what I am about to say may flush you lower in the gutter in the eyes of our fellow forum leaders

[dtmc] None the less tis must be stated

[dtmc] and it takes a strong woman to back a weaker man

[dtmc] When president obama gave his last state of the union

[dtmc] A guru asked us to count how many time a particular word was used

[dtmc] GUESS WHAT

[bondLady] yup

[dtmc] We like sheep counted

[dtmc] And till today the significance or the lack of it was never disclosed

[dtmc] We hear pres o and hill and timmy g were arguing over rate last week

[dtmc] we did not ask for clirification

[dtmc] we heard of people showing up at banks and we did not ask for an explanation

[dtmc] The only news that came out this morning that was really significant is the budget news and government news

[bondLady] yes

[dtmc] when are we going to install the filters and ask the gurus to start to give us links for their insanity?

[bondLady] right!!!

[dtmc] 'it be a travesty of consequntial proportions when the weakest among us really believe things are happening based on our info

[dtmc] and we do nothing to validate it

[bondLady] absolutly

[dtmc] when you put a link out there

[dtmc] u give people an opportunity to see you are bing honest

[dtmc] to the best of your ability

[dtmc] additionally you are allowing for an alternate interpretation

[dtmc] when you tell me you have contacts and I can't validate them, why in heaven's name should we care ?

[bondLady] right

[dtmc] we did the right thing to err on the side of caution when we shut down

[bondLady] any 1 can say anything and not back it up by saying intel

[bondLady] no freakin more

[dtmc] However Please my bro and sis ask for accountability today

[dtmc] agreed

[bondLady] thats right force these gurus to be accountable for there actions and words

[dtmc] now that that is off my chest I can finally grow some hair lol

[bondLady] i will never shut down like i did last night again i didnt want to then i called bs on the whole this but for that 1 chance i did but not with out getting a majority vote here and involving all my members in the decision

[dtmc] It is the right decision

[bondLady] that wont happen again from now on some 1 comes to me they better have some legitimate proof or they can fall off the planet i wont care

[dtmc] and if you had to do it all over you should do the sdame thing and let the people choose

[dtmc] I agree

[dtmc] but if the room chooses

[dtmc] then you did not shut down

[dtmc] people elected to take a shot at it

[dtmc] and it's not about being a sore looser

[dtmc] but hell it is

[dtmc] Because when you trust someone

[dtmc] they better deliver

[dtmc] how have they earned our trust

[bondLady] absolutley

[bondLady] by never being right about squat?

[bondLady] rumors have been wrong 100% of the time news and facts has been right 100% of the time if it wasnt it was because it was interpreted wrong thats all

[dtmc] Agreed

[dtmc] nice segway into some Facts

[bondLady] u wont find any more stable facts than in the news and due dilligence

[dtmc] 10 Barzani is going to try to rescue the GOI by having a decisive meeting on the security positions

[dtmc] Iraq expects to meet 3million BPD by December

[dtmc] they should do that easily, they are already at 2.7

[bondLady] yup

[dtmc] Barzani also is going to try to rescue Maliki and Allawi situation

[bondLady] yes

[dtmc] all by this Friday in a week when they are not supposed to be working

[bondLady] right

[dtmc] And of course BP starts to receive payments for their oil contracts

[bondLady] they get more done on these vacations than they do in real parl sessions

[dtmc] Nice positive news

[dtmc] we unanimously agree on thast

[dtmc] that*

[bondLady] new wells of oil and gas are goin up every single day

[dtmc] The news I just gave can be considered the tortoise

[dtmc] the intel is the hare

[dtmc] Slow and Steady will win the race

[bondLady] the private section is moveing quickly too agriculture banking small buiss reconstruction houseing employment all happeing right now

[dtmc] article upon article, line by line, here a little there a little

[dtmc] grounded

[dtmc] balanced and informative

[bondLady] right

[dtmc] that is a good find

[dtmc] despite the issues they have

[dtmc] they are still moving forward economically

[dtmc] fight

[dtmc] quarrel

[dtmc] but do not mess up the money\

[bondLady] and now with the budget finally being brot to life this is real and something we can hold on to not some stupid rumor or off the wall intel with nothing to suport it but some 1 wanting to make a name for themselves

[bondLady] we as adults have to make the decision in our selves to do our own work and stop expecting these peoples rumors or intel to spoon feed us

[bondLady] if it doesnt have a link look at it as intertainment only

[dtmc] exactly

[bondLady] last night was such a bs thing

[dtmc] infasct we have so much entertainment sites that too much play can make us dull

[dtmc] so dull that we can miss the real gems of investment nuggets traded for short term fun and excitement

[dtmc] case in ppoint

[dtmc] I sent 1K us to the ISX two years now

[bondLady] im so mad and i knew last night but i had to think of the bigger pic for us and if i had it to do over id done the same thing but what happened last night for my site will never happen again as i will not ask for proof I WILL DEMAND IT AND I WILL HOLD THESE LIARS ACCOUNTABLE

[bondLady] as we all should from here on out

[dtmc] sorry Other people have because I think they are lazy at times and frustrated keeping up

[dtmc] I for one never ever ever promoted nor believed in the smoke and mirror throry

[dtmc] theory*

[dtmc] anyway

[dtmc] as I was saying

[dtmc] we are so busy following intel

[bondLady] me either david and i say that all the time the only reason people think things are smoke is because they dont know how to read the articles

[dtmc] that my 1K usd investment in the ISX is not at 7K

[dtmc] was at 8 but I lost 1k usd

[dtmc] that is progress and it came from paying attention to the articles and not the intel

[bondLady] right

dtmc] anyway enough bashing

[dtmc] sorry guys to burn your time

[bondLady] u didnt

[bondLady] u echoed my feelings very well david and ty

[dtmc] time we call them to be accountable for the words leaving their brains

[bondLady] and i am angry

[dtmc] \Bond I love you sister but you can take the intel punches

[dtmc] do you know who cannot ?

[dtmc] \Bond I love you sister but you can take the intel punches

[dtmc] do you know who cannot ?

[dtmc] Veronica my friend in Brooklyn who is waiting on this to remove her brain tumor

[bondLady] right

[bondLady] people who seek hope who are on there last straw of sanity want to believe so hard

[bondLady] these people are the ones crushed

[dtmc] after all is said and done I think we should flashback to your $3.33 article

[dtmc] yes

[dtmc] crushed beyond repair

[bondLady] yes

[dtmc] 2 people have committed suicide since last October that I know of

[dtmc] yes they had issues

[bondLady] its horrible

[dtmc] but my God their blood be not on my hands nor conscience

[bondLady] nor mine

[dtmc] that $3.33 article was the closest we saw since in a date and rate

[bondLady] altho i will feel the sadness for them and pray for there families these gurus will and do hold the blood of these people on there hands

[bondLady] yes it was

[dtmc] it gave us an average rate and it gives us a time line saying the GOI have submitted the findings to parliament

[dtmc] needs no embelishment

[dtmc] just let it stand and let's see the glory of what's in store for us

[dtmc] anything worth having is worth waiting for. Nuff said!

[bondLady] so true

[dtmc] Thanks for the Podium

[bondLady] and we see all these things comming to pass also

[bondLady] u betcha david any time im with u brother

[bondLady] i agree on every thing that u said

[dtmc] thanks for your heart and conviction

[dtmc] the work in this lad exceed all the others

[dtmc] ask for your link and check it

[bondLady] no more should we ever allow any 1 to throw a rumor or a intel story up with out some sort of proof

[bondLady] collateral damage should never be tolerated from any of us again

[dtmc] read in context and verify when there is doubt

[bondLady] and ask questions from them make them say if u get banned for asking a question that should tell u whats up right there

[bondLady] any 1 honest and truthful wont have a problem saying

[bondLady] if they lie then u will be silenced or banned

[bondLady] come here we will tell u the truth because im all about the truth

[bondLady] and these liars that have devasted peoples lives and pumped dinar sales

[bondLady] they will answer 1 do to a higher power for there actions as we all will

[bondLady] david i want to thank you for comming in and saying what i feel and the truth

[bondLady] the truth will set us all free dont fall for these suposed gurus scandalous crap any more demand confirmation demand the truth[

[bondLady] u all have to remain calm

[bondLady] we are on track we havent fallen off this

[bondLady] we have every thing to be positive about nothing negitive in our news at all

[bondLady] the only thing that has shadowed us with negitivity is these gurs not being held accountable for there constant lies and bs and the damage theve caused by doing what theve done

[bondLady] our site has changed the way all these other sites do buisness

[bondLady] as u see when they take my posts and plaster it all over the net

[bondLady] we seek the truth here and that wont stop

[bondLady] do not be led around like sheep from listening to these suposed people of intel any more

[bondLady] the views i get on all my news chats all over the net is un real

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Q: The CBI has recently requested that the parliament pass a law to implement a tax structure. Do you see this as necessary before any RV/RI could take place?

A:No I do not. Time to move forward my friend. Contracts have been paid in the new rate and they are flat out of time to delay any further. I wish I could share more but it is all very positive.

Blessings,

Steve

The contracts being paid in the new rate...........has this ever been verified?

I am guessing it's a complete lie that Steve is CONSTANTLY pushing.

Boots on the ground can easily debunk this if they have not already done so.

Dan

The contracts being paid in the new rate...........has this ever been verified?

I am guessing it's a complete lie that Steve is CONSTANTLY pushing.

Boots on the ground can easily debunk this if they have not already done so.

Dan

Thats exactly what I thought.

Its rather a wild claim to put out there.

I'm new at this...but I dont understand how posting information on here and chatting in a chat room could hurt the rv.......someone be nice and explain this to me.

It can't hurt.....the gurus saying this are flat lying & more than likely are pumping the dinar sales.

Hope this helps you understand.

Furthermore.......if it sounds ridiculous what a guru is saying.....it most likely is not true

Dan

The question that comes to my mind is, if all the big sight are getting gag orders why hasn't Adam been told to close down????/

Thanks for the post...

The gag orders are made up

The question that comes to my mind is, if all the big sight are getting gag orders why hasn't Adam been told to close down????/

Thanks for the post...

Reason 1 would be because there were no gag orders and its all bs. Reason 2 would be because no gurus post directly on this site. Its all brought over by DV members. So, lets see if 2 is correct:

"The rv occurred on Sunday. It will post on Forex when Shabibbi and the US can agree on the rate."

Now lets see if Adam gets shut down....

Reason 1 would be because there were no gag orders and its all bs. ...

Now lets see if Adam gets shut down....

This site, combined with the Dinar News Newsletter, and DinarSpeculation.com, is hands down and without a doubt the undisputed LARGEST "dinar" site on the internet. In the world. In the GALAXY.

If there were any legitimate "gag orders", does anyone really believe they would be given to all of the smaller sites... and not this one?

:rolleyes:

:lol:

• Upvote 2

There are 3 men in black suits knocking on my door right now. Lol

While this is amusing to most, and don't get me wrong, it is. "the Suits" did visit me and my hubby when this was brand new, 7 yrs ago. It was a very frightening experience at that time. Accusations of, " who are you supporting? " were asked again and again. All we new was that we bought in hopes of a increase in value. After time we were left alone. We both wanted to burn the darn stuff after that encounter.

So to those that scoff that " big brother could never know", good luck with that one.

pp

• Upvote 1

If there were any legitimate "gag orders", does anyone really believe they would be given to all of the smaller sites... and not this one?

:rolleyes:

:lol:

Agreed Adam.. with all the small chatters and pumpers and guru's out there (sounds like Wizard of Oz... Oh my!) how terribly presumptuous is it to think that their mostly incorrect chatter can have an effect on world currencies.

Keep up the good effort.