Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KWD Changes Rate

Vinman33

NO LINK --WHERE ARE THESE REPORTS COMING IN FROM! if you can't provide bonified information --GO THE HELL BACK TO WHERE EVER YOU CAME FROM,Sorry mods for using hell but I believe this is a legtiimate site as I said last night we are getting the floatsom from the sites that are shutting down or these peeps want to just screw with someone for hate--we already have a lot of jetsome here--we should shut them down--too many can be hurt , old timers can pick them out--we must protect the newbies from these people -for lack of a better term we are family believing in the common good of our members-go bondlady--go Rv---go Iraq

we are all in the same boat together we must support us all together and shut these people down---only way to do it is never give them an opening -like I just did--just pissed off---iqnore them be tolerant of the newbies we were all there in the beginning

capt cliff

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 14

This being the rumor section, his comment about the rate doe's not need a link capt.cliff, so I say your comments were uncalled for. If you are so desperate for an RV that you start demanding links in the rumor section, then its time to step back from your computer for awhile.

pp

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I just went to all three sites and they still show 1168---I may need a new majic laptop -- please show me I am wrong

thanks for the negitive 1

I want it as bad as anyone here --but my info from these sites can't be any different than anyone elses

capt cliff

• Upvote 3

Gave you a 1 + to help. I appreciate the information. It would get a little boring around here if no one posted anything! I think that it is possible the Kwaiti Dinar would increase, with everything going on over there. They are a very stable country, and with Iraq now paying them their reparation money, they probably will be going up. How much, who knows, but thanks for the information, and let hope we all come out good on this investment! Go RV!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Thanks pp but I am not desperate at all but I am seeing others who are---and doing this for the WRONG reasons those are the ones which need to be taught about this investment no matter how long it takes---the link part should apply to evey thread , every forum, I do take this as entertainment but there are many who use it as bonified information , those are the ones who need understanding and our tolerance

hope that clears it up just a bit

capt cliff

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I just went to all three sites and they still show 1168---I may need a new majic laptop -- please show me I am wrong

thanks for the negitive 1

I want it as bad as anyone here --but my info from these sites can't be any different than anyone elses

capt cliff

He is talking about Kuwait dinar, not Iraqi dinar.

Edited by deenar
  • Upvote 1

Ok cool --did you find the same numbers! I will also say I did not check always upfront about what I say!

if you did and you got the same results then I stand corrected and you found the same thing great there is no dispute but as I read it it seemed to give that the Rv was immenient, I have always maintained that Iraq will have to have a comparible rate with it's neighbors or it would eliminate their closest trading partners-- I am still looking out for our newest members--they for sure [most of them ] don't have the experience to understand the bull from the horns

THOWING DOWN MY SPACULA --GOTTA FLIP A HAMBURGER

capt cliff

• Upvote 1

My point Crow exactly--nothing means anything till it is posted by CBI, FOREX and when Adam sends out the biggie--everthing else just screws with peoples lives and we should protect them as we all have significant time and resources involved --consider us all as "DUTCH UNCLES"-- we are really family here anyone who disagrees with that --Well my condolences!

Gotta eat a burger good night family

Go Iraq--go RV --don't forget to take care of others who missed this

Capt Cliff