Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kool-Aid from Check Mate

inheritance

Info from PTR Board

« on: Today at 12:26:58 PM »

zzzzzzzzz, on 18 May 2011 - 06:59 AM, said:

Ok lets get serious here everyone.

I have NEVER said this before, I believe today may mark our last day, it is because of these facts I believe we should stay tuned to all points of Intel.

An announcement looks to be eminent !!

I can not give you any further news just be for warned, it looks like a VERY GOOD DAY!

Check and I believe its will be MATE! (GAME OVER)

zzzzzzzzz Posted Today, 07:20 AM, said:

Sorry everyone this is the best I can do, we can "NOT" do a call!

zzzzzzzzz Posted Today, 07:23 AM, said:

The news is VERY exciting, we had to have Tony bound and gagged for the next 24 hrs.

zzzzzzzzz, on 18 May 2011 - 07:37 AM, said:

THis is all I can say for now.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I can not give you any further news just be for warned, it looks like a VERY GOOD DAY!

End Quote

Please have mercy . Not in the sense of revealing anything but in the sense of sparing us that typical line. Thanks.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Wow..! I guess somebody was taking a long nap in a log cabin, far from established internet and news..Aren't we done with the(in his words) "eminent" stuff already>>blink.gif

COME ON RV!! Just happen so we don't have to read the "Daily Funnies" Section!

biggrin.gifHA biggrin.gifHA biggrin.gifHA biggrin.gifHA..

• Upvote 1

End Quote

Please have mercy . Not in the sense of revealing anything but in the sense of sparing us that typical line. Thanks.

Could someone explain why he would get negatives for this post? I don't get it. Anyone can say the RV is imminent. (Yes, that is how it is spelled but, aside from that) I have to agree with Umbertino on this one. Unless it is fact it shouldn't be said. I am giving you a +1 and hoping someone else will bring you out of the negs.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Could someone explain why he would get negatives for this post? I don't get it. Anyone can say the RV is imminent. (Yes, that is how it is spelled but, aside from that) I have to agree with Umbertino on this one. Unless it is fact it shouldn't be said. I am giving you a +1 and hoping someone else will bring you out of the negs.

Thanks Man. Appreciated.. My approach by the way is that I'm ready to accept anything. That's the democratic rule. Again thanks.

After Ali closed up DT the gurus all went into a weird silent panic, kinda like when an old musty basement's wall is torn out and the cockroaches come scurrying out. Now their panic runs are turning into insane recovery attempts to get control over the masses again.

Not that we even have basements here where I live - C

:D

These clowns just dont give up!! LOL And this isent and wont be the last time he says this crap laugh.gif

One thing I have learned is habitual liars will never quit because they actually start to believe they are special and know something that we dont. In the eyes of Dan he is a Dinar expert with inside knowledge that nobody else has. In the eyes of everyone else with half a brain they see him as a clown. It is amazing how many people love that circus.

• Upvote 1

Remember all the crap Adam and us MODS received when Adam banned zzzzzzzzz and SteveI off of DV??

Remember all the crap Adam and us MODS received when Adam banned TK off of DV??

Remember all the crap Adam and us MODS received when Adam banned Enor. off of DV??

Remember all the crap Adam and us MODS received when Adam banned xxxxx off of DV??

Remember all the crap Adam and us MODS received when Adam banned a few others .............. well you get my point!!

Looks like Adam is a good judge of character and has always looked out for the best of the members of DV!!! jmo!!

Thanks to all the good members we have here on DV!!!

Bump

• Upvote 1

Remember all the crap Adam and us MODS received when Adam banned zzzzzzzzz and SteveI off of DV??

Remember all the crap Adam and us MODS received when Adam banned TK off of DV??

Remember all the crap Adam and us MODS received when Adam banned Enor. off of DV??

Remember all the crap Adam and us MODS received when Adam banned dont promote other sites off of DV??

Remember all the crap Adam and us MODS received when Adam banned a few others .............. well you get my point!!

Looks like Adam is a good judge of character and has always looked out for the best of the members of DV!!! jmo!!

Thanks to all the good members we have here on DV!!!

Bump

Well said Bump !

Of course now I'm getting paranoid cuz I'm wondering what kind of Forum would have a Clown like me as a Member ! :unsure:

• Upvote 2