Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If Pumpers try to entice people to buy more, they wouldn't try and sell the 8$ or 7$ lie.

I won't buy more if it's 8$!! Man, I'm even more wealthy then than I imagined I'd be.

So I won't buy more.

But if someone would convince me the rate is "only" 0.25 cents, yes than I might consider picking up more!

So either the pumpers have it wrong (and they're stupid) or the people who push the high rates on this site aren't pumpers....

Food for thought.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If Pumpers try to entice people to buy more, they wouldn't try and sell the 8$ or 7$ lie.

I won't buy more if it's 8$!! Man, I'm even more wealthy then than I imagined I'd be.

So I won't buy more.

But if someone would convince me the rate is "only" 0.25 cents, yes than I might consider picking up more!

So either the pumpers have it wrong (and they're stupid) or the people who push the high rates on this site aren't pumpers....

Food for thought.

Greed!!!

People will consider putting up & risking more based upon higher rates.

On top of that, they'll consider spreading the information to many people to get them involved as well.

If someone told me it would only be a Penny, I would likely buy more too... Just to meet my hopeful expectations.

But, its a risk-factor.

$1,000 ain't much to ppl if it mean potentially equaling over $5 million or so (based upon rates)

But, yes, I agree with you... People think differently though.

So I won't buy more.

Food for thought.

I agree.

I have been saying, all along, that the "super-negative" (they call themselves realistic) posters are the pumpers.

If it RV's high, I only have to spend 1 or 2 thousand dollars.

But if I listen to some posters that truly believe the rest of us are "idiots", I need to spend tons of money to see

a large net gain...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't pay any attention to these people, other than for entertainment purposes. What they say doesn't affect me in the least. I hope for the best, and expect the worst, and everything works out. Yes, sometimes things don't work out, but at least we have hope. Don't blame the pumpers......just go on with your normal business, and what will happen, will happen! Good Luck to all....Go RV!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If someone told me it would only be a Penny, I would likely buy more too...

Well I bought 2million Dong thinking it may RV just after the dinar, at the moment im thinking it may take a little longer. ..... now 2 million dong only cost me £70 GBP ....... i'm not expecting it to RV anything over £0.05 or $0.08 but hey for a £70 investment to make £50,000 would be amazing

• Upvote 1

I agree with Rossenbos.

For people that don't have a lot to invest, they would be very happy to get $7-$8 on 1-2M dinar.

However, if the rate were very low, investors would be more inclined to buy more dinar to get a better total at RV.

Hence if "pumpers" were smart, they would promote a low rate for more sales rather than a high rate that would satisfy most investors with the higher returns.

You have to remember, the majority of investors do not have multi-thousands of dollars to invest with.

HERE IS A GURU's TAKE ON THE PUMPER GURUS........

144kbgg: What are your thoughts about various dinar sites shutting down and closing chat rooms/forums?

Breitling: very easy , ali is shutting down , ali sold dinar to other dealers , so they are forced to shut down… they have people who they pay as advertisers to pump the dinar chatter up , wont name names but you will know by the rates, 5+ 6 + 7 + , so figure it out , has any of them ever offered to answer any tuff question or go through the in-outs with you ? no they just pump sell and then dump and they do it every weekend , you know why ? most people get paid on fridays and at the end of the month you really see the pumping. should make you mad

• Upvote 1

So I won't buy more.

Food for thought.

With that scenario in mind .... maybe the objective is to promote new sells and avoid wasting energy focusing on the more seasoned investor. The longer your in this thing ...the less your enticed by outlandishly repetitive claims .. and less apt to purchase based on rumors.

• Upvote 2

HELLLOOOOO. What are you people saying? That this won't happen? That if anyone buys, it is only because the "Pumpers" are going to make money? Everything we already purchased was for not. We got scammed? That would mean to me that you all post but do not own any. I could be wrong and have misconstrued what i'm reading and if so I "APOLOGIZE", but I'm thinking that is the tone here. Don't mean to offend anyone, But............... mabey someone will enlighten me.

I think there are several type of "pumpers"

Some pumpers pump to boost their ego. They have a following and they like to feel important. Sometimes, I think Okie is a great-fit for this level of pumping.

Some pumpers pump, for profits. Now this can be broken down into different categories, such as how they are profiting.

* Dinar sales (When entering promo codes)

* Ulterior motives, draw people to their site for "hits"

* Ulterior motives, selling people on different post-RV options such as off-shore accounts, etc.

Some pumpers pump, because they like the dream of a big RV and want to see others agree to help make that dream feel real.

The person who go my relative invested (the same relative who got me invested) was making money by offering the services of these accounts to be setup for post-RV. I heard this claimed nearly $100k in 2010. I know that this particular person pumps by basically forwarding e-mails of the rumors.

Dumpers -

I don't think many, if any, members of the dinar world come with a negative outlook. But we could classify the dumpers

1) Think negatively, yet hope to be wrong. The LOPers make up this portion for the most part.

2) Look at the situation negatively, make it know they see it negatively, in hopes others will point out the positives

3) Think they are thinking rationally based upon the too good to be true scenario and try to think in realistic terms, yet with no facts to back their claim.

We all have a little pump or dump in us.

Where would I label myself? Cautiously optimistic while staying grounded. See, my goal is to find facts, educate myself while educating others. In return, hoping some members use my information and are now more educated. Upon being more educated, they research information and bring it to the forums.This in turn may educate me, and I go forward learning more information. Over time, all of us longer-term members are more educated and understanding. A give & take system :)