Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have had dinars for about a year now. I read everyday about the iraq government but i truely dont understand half of what they are saying. Can someone please explain to me the very newest info about the rv and possibly when it can Rv? I am so bummed out that it hasnt happened yet. I hear one thing then find out about another so i dont know what to believe anymore. I just know that i want it to happen soon. Im losing my faith in it!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In my opinion, no one really knows when it's going to happen. There are positive signs of movement forward but that doesn't mean it will or won't happen soon. If you've only been in it for a year and are already losing faith, then maybe such a long term investment like this isn't for you. We've been in it for over 5 years and many people on this site have been in it for even longer.

If you're losing faith, try not to think about the dinar and just keep it tucked away as a "Maybe someday" type investment so it doesn't drive you nuts.

• Upvote 1

Perhaps you should not be in an investment that causes you to lose sleep and builds stress. The timing of the RV is out of our control but WILL HAPPEN since Iraq cannot rebuild with the current value of its currency and cannot join the WTO without an RV.

• Upvote 2

PeggyAnn,

Please understand that this is an investment, I have been invested over 6-years. If your looking for one simple answer to give you faith it will be difficult, this is a very very complicated controversial topic. Also I hope you did not spend money allocated to your food or mortgage. My advice follow the threads on this forum from Adam Montana, you will get what I feel the best honest perspective about this investment and be careful of some of the rumors that can really mess with your head....My personal feeling is that this investment is once in a lifetime, I don't think we stand to loose and I feel there is a great possibility of a significant gain, and I also personally feel that we are close, not meaning tomorrow but couple of months....So I hope your OK with my words and I hope you can stick it out.... :) :)

• Upvote 3

I have had dinars for about a year now. I read everyday about the iraq government but i truely dont understand half of what they are saying. Can someone please explain to me the very newest info about the rv and possibly when it can Rv? I am so bummed out that it hasnt happened yet. I hear one thing then find out about another so i dont know what to believe anymore. I just know that i want it to happen soon. Im losing my faith in it!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

Right ..... Hmmm so if I said it was gonna happen on June 16th would that keep you happy for now lol ........ ah who knows pal june july is a good time for it but for all I know it could be another year from now, Iraqi's are not knowen for there efficiency.

GO RV :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

peggy no one knows not even all these gurus things point toward this hapening soon but this is Iraq they procrastinate and put things off so much no one knows just go about life because you won't get time back if youre worrying about this investment.

Edited by easyrider

Nobody knows when Peg. I have been in for 3 years. Its a waiting game. If your health is not all that great I would suggest that you put it away and forget about it. Then live your life the fullest you can and enjoy every day.

Peggy Ann,

There is no silver bullet... I do believe that someone knows your answer, unfortunately, I don't believe they post on any of these sites. However, logic seems to dictate that something must happen. Hard to imagine Iraq doing business without a currency of higher value, isn't it? Just remember the reasons you got into this investment, hold to your dreams, dash a bit of reality into the mix and sit back and enjoy the ride. I read a lot of the rumors because they feed the imagination, I read most of the fact-based posts because they allow me to form some insights into this 'investment', and I stay positive regardless of the bs because I know why I got into this. Be strong, stay engaged and be patient. IT WILL CHANGE sometime. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

Peggy, If you are a Christian and believe in God (you mentioned "losing faith" so I naturally assume that you are) then read the post entitled "For all Christians out there - words from a prophet?". This video removed ALL DOUBT from my mind about it!! Listen to it with an open mind and heart and you will get the reassurance you need! Hold tight...just another couple weeks!! :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I echo what others have said.

We are talking about rebuilding a nation that has been ravaged by warfare and unrest for years. Its people oppressed. Its government still trying to "figure it out". Its about getting them to let go of the barbarous traditions of the past and embrace a new view for their own future. Getting three very different groups (Shiites, Kurds and Sunnis) to get along and play nice together.....yer talking about hundreds if not thousands of years of opposing traditions, bitter rivalries, and presumed grievances to deal with.

It sure as heck ain't gonna happen over night.

I'm sure the dinar will revalue at some point....it has to in order for the Iraqis to reenter the world economy....but...I think anyone that thinks its going to happen overnight and we will all be multi-millionaires, rolling in USD...is fooling themselves.....or at the very least, setting themselves up for disappointment because of unrealistic expectations.

I only bought a million dinars....relatively low investment cost for me....but potentially HUGE return in the long run. I saw what happened with the Kuwaiti dinar....people made HUGE money on that. I feel Iraqi will have a similar outcome. Keep in mind, the US government has invested billions upon billions into rebuilding Iraq. "They" are going to want a return on that investment. I guarantee it. The US government stands to win BIG if the dinar revalues. I'm thinking that TPTB are banking on it to pull our own country out of debt while setting up trade mechanisms for Iraqi oil at a substantially discounted rate for years to come.

If Iraq gets its production up into the 10 million BPD range and all of their oil is valued in Petro Dollars (dinar), the dinar has no where to go but up.

Just be patient. Chillax. Its all good.

• Upvote 1

Peggyann

I would suggest you quit reading the " Rumor Section " , one thing I have discovered since I've been in this is that the " Rumor Section " will only jack you up and then tear you down if you believe everything you read here ! , ( believe nothing they say ITS A RUMOR SECTION ).

Instead why not try reading the " Chat Log " on Thursday and watch for Adam Montana's chat, I pretty much take everything Adam says to the bank ( so to speak ) and forget everything else except for K98nights.

This is an investment , nothing else. If I had bought $500.000.00 in GOLD 15 years ago I would be reaping the wirlwind today, I didn't , but I did buy as much DINAR as I could afford without loseing sleep over and now I sit and wait and hope and Pray !

HANG IN THERE , it will happen - no one knows when except GOD just like no one knows when our LORD will return except GOD and he's not telling anyone until he says SON go and bring my children home.

Have faith , keep looking up for our redemption draweth nigh !

:rolleyes:

Peggy, If you are a Christian and believe in God (you mentioned "losing faith" so I naturally assume that you are) then read the post entitled "For all Christians out there - words from a prophet?". This video removed ALL DOUBT from my mind about it!! Listen to it with an open mind and heart and you will get the reassurance you need! Hold tight...just another couple weeks!! :D

Oh please! I'm a Christian and I believe in God and I have no faith at all in that "prophet". Stick with facts. Read Scooter's analysis of the various documents and try to make it to Adam's Wednesday night chats. Read Adam's books. Follow the news threads posted every day by the great contributors here at DV like k98nights and Sara Johnson. And don't listen to rate and date rumors. And remember that this is a long term investment. We might see the RV next week, next month, or next year. Don't obsess over it. Let the market come to you.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Oh please! I'm a Christian and I believe in God and I have no faith at all in that "prophet". Stick with facts. Read Scooter's analysis of the various documents and try to make it to Adam's Wednesday night chats. Read Adam's books. Follow the news threads posted every day by the great contributors here at DV like k98nights and Sara Johnson. And don't listen to rate and date rumors. And remember that this is a long term investment. We might see the RV next week, next month, or next year. Don't obsess over it. Let the market come to you.

It couldn't have been said any better Mr. Rich +1.

First of all you should have look at this as a long term investment, people get into this investment thinking that they are going to get rich overnite, but its not going to happen..I've been involved with this investment for 7 plus years and still not rich, but I was told when I purchased my dinars that it would take 7 to 10 years, so I still have a few years left I will more than likely sell out if nothing happens after my tenth year. So to answer your question NO KNOW WHEN THIS IS GOING TO PAY SO DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU READ DO SOME RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN, RIGHT NOW ALL THAT YOU ARE HEAR IS SPECULATION... SO RELAX, ENJOY LIFE, ITS GOING TO HAPPEN..GOOD LUCK.....

Edited by mrref

I would like to add to this with a bit of positive thought.

Though it is very true that Iraq could drag things out for quite some time, it's definitely in their best interest not to do so.

There are many big players in this game internationally that simply cannot & will not wait for Iraq to continue on a path of indecision.

The US, the IMF, the UN, the Iraqi citizens and, many more just will not sit idly by while Maliki and the Parm play games with each other.

The Iraqi's know what is at stake and they know full well that they are russian roulette with their standing in the international arena.

I firmly believe that this should have already happened and that there is some controlling factions that are negotiating or arguing behind the scenes that continues to manipulate this RV and, the entire global monetary re-structuring to whatever benefits themselves.

So much goes on behind closed doors everyday in this world that manipulates nearly every aspect of our lives on a global level that only a select few have any knowledge of, we are always kept in the dark about such matters under the guise of being protected.

If we were actually aware of all the truths, it might well destroy what's going on. That effect could be a good thing or disastrous to us, who's to say.

Be certain of this, these kind of "games" have been going on since before Caesar and will continue long into our future and we will most likely never have any say or control in these matters.

Whatever the outcome in these situations, there will be a winner and there will be a loser, all that we can hope for is that the losers don't suffer catastrophically.

To be frightfully honest folks, how many here really care as long as they, we get what we set out for when we jumped into this investment?

Humans all share a natural greed to seek out only what benefits themselves personally, even though we might try to conceal or deny that, it's just our natural instinct to be that way.

• Upvote 1

just wait till you have had them 6 years. No worries it will be all good one day. Dont let it get to you.

Perhaps you should not be in an investment that causes you to lose sleep and builds stress. The timing of the RV is out of our control but WILL HAPPEN since Iraq cannot rebuild with the current value of its currency and cannot join the WTO without an RV.

well said! time will go on and things will be as they be. We were never "counting on this" as our retirement fund...... Luck and good fortune will happen to those of us who create the opportunity. oops, by "create" i meant "be available for"

Edited by jcongdon
  • Upvote 1

I agree for the most part with what you say. But I also have no problem with people (myself included) that believe that all things in life are pre-determined.Another words,it's all good.......................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

♫ If you knew Peggy who?

Then you'd know why i feel so blue

About Peggy,about Peggy who?

Oh well, I love you gal

Yes I love you Peggy Who?♫

♫Peggy who? Peggy Who?

Oh how my heart yearns for you

Oh Pe-he-ggy My Pe-he-ggy Who?♫ohmy.gif

• Upvote 1

:)

♫ If you knew Peggy who?

Oh well, I love you gal

♫Peggy who? Peggy Who?

♫ If you knew Peggy who?

Oh well, I love you gal

♫Peggy who? Peggy Who?

hahahahahahahaa MONGO,MONGO MONGO

FYI yes they can join the WTO without an RV.....its not a requirement, only that they have a tradeable currency. They did state they wanted to close the gap between the USD and the dinar once accepted but they can easily join the WTO with the value the way it is right now

• Downvote 1