Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Breitling Chat: DDC 5/17/11

mydinars11

* Breitling Chat: DDC 5/17/11

May 17th, 2011 07:46 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

tenmillion: Hi everyone! Thank you for coming tonight to another great question and answer session with Breitling!

hereforfun: What do you think about this upcoming announcement about a new coalition government? Is it to ensure that Maliki gets his way? Or so Allawi has more say in things?

Breitling: new coalition gov has to do with transparency and the three new VPs have alot to do with it , it will help iraq move forward… all sides will win on that one

Breitling: On the bounty , if they retire the larger denoms, it will not be based on a market float , they will just have a price set , a bounty and a timeframe to cash in

kahlua: Question: Post RV Iraq investments–via hedgefund? Mutual funds? If so, which ones? Are there any publicly traded companies which will have a signficant Iraqi interest??

Breitling: still working on that one….. will have a list up soon

hereforfun: What do you think the bounty for the 25000 dinar note will be?

Breitling: .86- euro rate

lilmomma87: What are your thoughts about May 22nd?

Breitling: it is a date to watch for but not a rv trigger

tardydinar: do you think they will delete 3 zeros bringing my million dinars to one thousand , and then have a rv to say $3.40 ,,, making my million dinars worth $3400.00 dollars ?.. just using these numbers as example

Breitling: No, iraq would be poor if they did that

ariel57: Why do you keep saying June? What’s left to do?

Breitling: DFI , security seated

calico_kitty: do you have any insight to the article on them releasing half of the budget? be gentle with me this is my first time lol

Breitling: i have not read that one yet sorry

bubbie: still thinking june!?

Breitling: best guess… yes

giggles: There is suppose to be an announcement tomorrow about a new parlimentary bloc,,,is that seating of security ministers full Goi Nina news HI Breitling

Breitling: At this point we just dont know…. lets hope

kahlua: Who has more clout? Minister of XYZ or these new VPs? What is the role of the VP?

Breitling: minister

chilla: how important is the dfi,security?

Breitling: i think if they had not extended the dfi back in november, we would have Rv’ed by now

yackiecase: Today you on ur blog u said that you wasnt saying .89 was the rate.But I hear alot of chat that are saying it just may start at that and 2012 be 3 something and 2015 be 5 something.Do you thing it will start that low?And if it is 5 something in 2015 what good will it do us if the large note arent any good then?

Breitling: for one thing .86 is not low , how is it we are ther richest country on the planet even with all the debt . it is about a buck and people keep saying this is low ? i dont understand that . on the 2015 on up it will rv many times , until it get to $3.22

hereforfun: Is it true that the time to ask for an extension of the DFI has expired, and that June 30 is the “drop-dead” date?

Breitling: yes, it is

lucyrun: what is the date for the DFI release? I have heard May 22

Breitling: June 30th

giggles: In your audio today you said they did not extend DFI so isnt that fantastic news, their deadline is past.. can u elaborate on that

Breitling: they have to ask 60 days prior i know i said 45 but i made a mistake

pride: What do you think about the VND could RV this year?

Breitling: will get a small pip but nothing that you will want or need…. it will be a few years on the VND

kwekubruni: you have predicted something around .86 to the euro. am i correct that at the current rate that would actually be about 1.30 usd?

Breitling: making myself clear again….. i did not or will not predict , it is best guess only and yes it is .86- to what ever the euro rate is

chilla: any idea if the rv is going to be a small amount then slowly go up?

Breitling: we will see people who only have a 25 k note think .86 is small…. people who have millions of dinar think .86 is large so take it for what it is

lilmomma87: IYO is there anything on the US side that needs to be done before RV? Prob a crazy question..but just kinda wondering..and dont seem to have alot of questions LOL

Breitling: no i dont see anything else we need to do on out end

captkm: How could you start without me?

Breitling: we started because we could smell ya , so we knew it was close

giggles: Imf dominique kahn is being held on sexual assault charges and now they appointed john lipsky an american, would this have anything to do with RV

Breitling: yes but just a small delay until they get lipsh**s up to speed

lights: if nothing happend before june 30, do you think the hint we read like the policy and all news are useless to any RV, until for a more stable Irak in all aspect?

Breitling: we will have to see after june 30th until that point passes we just dont know whats on the table fromt hat point on

hereforfun: You indicated that Iran and Afghanistan currency were also of interest. When do you think these might revalue?

Breitling: will be awile…. still working on that

gcaffey: Breitling: I have just in the past week become a big fan of yours. Post RV would you consider doing a investment seminar somewhere in the country for those of us who follow your blog.

Breitling: I dont know if i would be able to do that, but i will see what i can set up and bring the people who i deal with

tardydinar: i would be very pleased with .86 cents for each dinar i have especially when i only paid .00068 for a dinar .. why would anyone be displeased with a return like that ?

Breitling: because they prob have 10 bucks worth of dinar and are hoping for the 15+ rate

brob: do see any possibility of this going past june. I know there is always possibility but ur opinion please

Breitling: at this point…. to be honest… no

yackiecase: Just for the record I will be happy with 10 cent..89 meaning lowest Iv heard.Sorry it came out like that.Now read today they may reform GOI,Do you think it will come to that?And if so will we have to start all over?

Breitling: I will have to look into what they are saying

bobbysac: why do you think it will be .86 to the euro?

Breitling: transparency , they can deal with the west , also the oil is bought in dollars . also the IMF told them to get things in order and the Dinar up to the USD

lilmomma87: “If” an I say If loosely the funds are not protected and they end up getting sued wouldn’t that make the RV even longer?

Breitling: they need to get the law suits done before may 30th

hereforfun: 86 cents is huge, that is an 8600% return on my investment (approximately). I’ve never heard of such a thing, have you?

Breitling: yes

thecapt: would you agree that there is a high chance this won’t happen this year?if not then why?

Breitling: no

terrye: Breitling …do you think Capkm smell will hold up thr RV…

Breitling: may have been the prob the whole time

pride: Could the RV be pushed to the Fall or do they have to do something before June 30th?

Breitling: at this point i am thinking june

tardydinar: libya dinar is down around 30% so far ,, how long should i wait to buy up some of that mess?

Breitling: if the rate goes down that means they are trying to shake you and hide a pending RV

chasting: Hi Breitling whats your opinion on Soros dropping his 800 million gold stake? Perhaps he may see the buck getting stronger?

Breitling: follow the money

smokey_sam: Is the 3 security persons being selected now? are they being voted for. There is so much confusion between some of the news.

Breitling: being selected , maliki has already picked them , but the other blocs want other people

rcarter: Hi Breit…thanks for all your hard work. what percentage would a “bounty ” be to the actual rate?

Breitling: be honest i dont know , i am thinking the same rate as the lowers but will not fluctuate

captkm: The only thing I smell is an RV. Do you smell it?

Breitling: smells like chicken

Danielle904: Good Evening everyone.

Breitling: Howdy

keith429: how mach more longer till the rv happen

Breitling: best guess from me until the end of June

B.I.W.: do you think the fact that mr soros sold off 800 million in gold today points to some thing?

Breitling: yes , i think the dollar is going to get a quick pip and from the currency reserve we have

risk: do you believe the rv will be pegged to the dollar

Breitling: start off at about the buck then slow grow based on markets

hereforfun: Is the Chinese Yuan traded internationally? And is it a good investment at this time?

Breitling: compared to others currency no not a good idea because it cost so much to buy

soon: should we be thinking about buying the dong at this time, will it take a long while before it rvs

Breitling: post rv buy it

giggles: Just read a news article on PD site that OBama just extended Executive order 13303, Isnt that good news……

Breitling: sure if it realy happened , i was told they dont need it out of chapter 7

pride: Being down in June is that to get all the Gov.stuff done?

Breitling: yes and the DFI ends

bubbie: will it rv before the dfi dead line or the day of the dead line iyo!!?

Breitling: before

Danielle904: Breitling…is this RV of Iraq’s ever going to revalue? I am on DD’s website everyday,but it is so hard to weed out fact from fiction and what is a good sign and what is a bad sign.

Breitling: it will rv , just dont go the the bold claims and rumor section, you will be fine

Soul_Searcher: Breithling: Why is every intel site on the Web claiming any day now with a Rate Minimum $3.22 up to $7.23 USD and you are claiming .86 and not until June. Why the Huge variation in intel? What do you believe will be the delay and reason for such a low value?

Breitling: well since they have been wrong for over 8 months now , why would you even think about reading the info?

RV4me: When I called Dinar Trade today, they said they have no idea why all the calls have beefed up about receipits. They said you don’t need your receipt…I am getting it anyway because I trust your info..but why would they say that?

Breitling: you will need it tax time , because they will ask about the increase . and you say i got my dinar from dinar trade , they will ask prove it , and how long did you have it ?

smokey_sam: Will this slow down the GOI if the security persons are not accepted soon?

Breitling: yes, it will

dinar5050: do ypu think the dumb ***** over at mtt will ever stop trying to get their listeners to beleive their bs

Breitling: some people never stop , as long as you listen , people will sit there and BS you

Danielle904: Breitling,I feel you are one of the ones I can get Fact from and honesty, do youthink this will go into or past 2012

Breitling: I am thinking june it will shake out one way or the other

hereforfun: Why isn’t the whole world on this band wagon?

Breitling: i tell people about this investment all the time…. some get it some dont

WealthInfo: If the Security Ministers are agreed on, are there any other factors holding up an RV like HCL, or Budget considerations, or could they go right ahead with an RV?

Breitling: security and DFI

Larry: Pres O Extended the E O 13303 its on Dd

Breitling: then this is awesome news and thank you so much

bobrules: Good evening infidels

Breitling: good evening , my goal before this chat is over is ti break all the 10 commandments

brob: thanks for all you do buddy

Breitling: thank you very much , i really am your biggest cheerleader

chilla: do you think the 25,000 notes will have a limited time to trade in?

Breitling: yes but i think they will buy them from you at a great price

Danielle904: Breitling, what is your opinion on investing in the Iraqi Stock Exchange?

Breitling: post rv it will boom , just dont get into it now

Danielle904: Figured as much, Thanks. It was great having you fill in for Roger while he was away.

Breitling: no prob , i am glad roger is back

Ctealc: I find it amazing that such a small percentage of the American public knows about this investment. Wny do you think that is?

Breitling: we are very lucky…. to be honest it is the internet, they dont like you and I knowing this stuff , so it is not everyday news

thecapt: if there is a time limit for the large,,,,will it stand a chance of going up?

Breitling: IMOP…. no it will just be a flat buy back price

miranda: Do you think this could go on for another 6 months or do you think this should happen by the end of June?

Breitling: June

144kbgg: What are your thoughts about various dinar sites shutting down and closing chat rooms/forums?

Breitling: very easy , ali is shutting down , ali sold dinar to other dealers , so they are forced to shut down… they have people who they pay as advertisers to pump the dinar chatter up , wont name names but you will know by the rates, 5+ 6 + 7 + , so figure it out , has any of them ever offered to answer any tuff question or go through the in-outs with you ? no they just pump sell and then dump and they do it every weekend , you know why ? most people get paid on fridays and at the end of the month you really see the pumping. should make you mad

paradise99: I understand that DD asked you to do chat tonight, so that he could take the call from Ali about the RV announcement. during chat. Thanks for everything that you do for us.

Breitling: LOL what ? I wish

rcarter: whats up with all the Cbi auctions so high and a lot of chatter from them lately?

Breitling: they are testing the limits and also they need cash flow

Danielle904: Thanks Breitling.

Breitling: NP buddy

giggles: Is Joe Biden assisting Maliki in Security over there until seats are announced….

Breitling: Biden is sitting on the security files

terrye: Breitling thank you for being here and all your hard work…Do you think Citigroup going to open in Iraq is a good sign of things to come for us

Breitling: a very good sign , listen to my morning audio i talk about that

Danielle904: I am new to all this, what exactly does the EO 13303 mean or not mean to us?

Breitling: we can invest in Iraq

risk: not with my wife

Breitling: dont tell me what to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hereforfun: Whoa! Who’s next door?

Breitling: dont know better check

mtmuir: Thanks for your work. I found listening to limited intel keeps me from going crazy.. The rate of .00086 that works out to the 1170 dinar. why would’nt that work out to $1.17//

Breitling: it does.

Danielle904: Should I purchase smaller notes…all I have are 25000 notes

Breitling: depends on you , do you think it will come in at a BS rate or will you get a good rate , so all depends

kwekubruni: did you ever list the other currencies you think are good investments right now? i would be very interested.

Breitling: I dont have the full list

cmoney: What is the significance of the extension of EO 13303? Seems it was extended to June 30 if I read correctly

Breitling: I will have to check on that i did not even know they did that until some one asked me about it

eman: Will the RV happen in stages with a deadline on the larger notes to be cashed in?

Breitling: IMOP yes

brob: i like cheerleaders

Breitling: Kinky, but not that kind .

Buddy_: any thoughts on the new head of the IMF, he’s US personnel you know. Also any comment on the timing ?

Breitling: me and lip***** go way back

Danielle904: Do u do any research on Dubai, I heard there might be some interest in investing there.

Breitling: dubai is a perfect place to invest and do international banking , i have alot of freinds with homes in dubai , go visit and then get an idea before you invest

eman: With the recent sterilization at the CBI with low sales (assuming it was sterilization), could the recent very high sales of dinar could be the new lower notes to the bank or do they already have these lower denoms?

Breitling: no you need to look at how many dollars being pulled in , that is whats inportant in the auctions

Coloradopinecrone: Ty Breit, is the Rv tied to O’s election status and if so do you think O will hold up the RV until summer of 2012?

Breitling: no because he would need to pull the trigger now to turn it all around for the elections, so if it is tied, he has until mid july to pull the trigger

Danielle904: what is the best website to find whats really going on in Iraq?

Breitling: www.*******.blogspot.com

pipter: I have become a Loyal Follower of you since you have been filling in for DD…Thanks for speaking in layman terms it helps us newbies a great deal. Love your Blog

Breitling: it is my pleasure , I love talking dinar

risk: What effect will the EO extesion have on timing of RV?

Breitling: none

hereforfun: While the ride has been very entertaining – the cast of characters supreme! I do want to get off this ride and into the post-RV ride. Hope June is the end of this ride – it’s been a gas!

Breitling: same here

shasting: Does Iraq have a clue of how much Dinar is floating around and the amount of cash they will need for RV?

Breitling: yes, they know exactly

chilla: do you know of any etf funds that invest in Iraq or any other type of particular stocks we can purchase here in the U.S.?

Breitling: yes, i do, but i am working on the info

Breitling: Ok all i really need to go

Breitling: I want to thank all of you

Breitling: and thanks for the support

Breitling: I also want to Thank roger for letting this happen, I will be back next tuesday

Breitling: later all

tenmillion: Thanks Breitling!

Edited by mydinars11
  • Upvote 3

144kbgg: What are your thoughts about various dinar sites shutting down and closing chat rooms/forums?

Breitling: very easy , ali is shutting down , ali sold dinar to other dealers , so they are forced to shut down… they have people who they pay as advertisers to pump the dinar chatter up , wont name names but you will know by the rates, 5+ 6 + 7 + , so figure it out , has any of them ever offered to answer any tuff question or go through the in-outs with you ? no they just pump sell and then dump and they do it every weekend , you know why ? most people get paid on fridays and at the end of the month you really see the pumping. should make you mad

THATS A GREAT TAKE ON THIS GURU CHARADE AND THE CURRENT TURMOIL THOSE OTHER SITES ARE GOING THROUGH.

THE END OF JUNE IS VERY CLOSE. I KNOW THAT ADAM IS UPBEAT ABOUT JUNE AS WELL. I LIKE THE .86 RANGE RATE THAT HE GIVES. THAT WOULD BE GREAT. HOPEFULLY THE END IS IN SIGHT ! :)

• Upvote 1