Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Dinar evening updates****

easyrider

Consider everything a rumor until proven different!

They're all quiet 4 a reason. My intel call me yesterday morning telling me that the R.V. happen Sunday night and the Rate is $ 7.23 and you don't have to believe me you would hear for yourself in about three days. I tell u this to clam u down, IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************************************************************************************************************

Dinar OK EARLIER ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT THEY HAVE REQUESTED SECURITY..

HI GUYS,

SPECIAL SESSION IS SET FOR 1:30 TOMORROW IN Iraq THAT IS ABOUT 4:30 MY TIME...

SO GREAT NEWS.. THEY ASKED FOR SECURITY EARLIER ...WE GOT THE CALL EARLIER--TONIGHT..

SO KEEP THE PRAYERS FLYING AND WE JUST HOPE THEY DO AS THEY HAVE AGREED TO DO. IF WE ARE VERY LUCKY THIS COULD BE A REASONABLY SHORT MEETING AN PERHAPS FOLLOWED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY BY A CHANGE IN THE CURRENCY RATE. THERE IS NO BLACK OUT TO THE PRESS AND NO RESTRICTIONS CURRENTLY ON NEWS AND INFORMATION IN IRAQ AS PER THE NEWS REPORTER I TALK TO FIVE MINUTES AGO TOO..

SO WHEN THIS DOES HAPPEN WE SHOULD GET THE NEWS QUICKLY AND THE WORLD WILL SEE THE NUMBERS ALL AT THE SAME TIME...

GO DINAR

GOD BLESS US EVERYONE....

M

From Marty……….

Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:12 PM

Subject: Gag Order

OK, everyone knows about the 2 dinar chat rooms who were told to shut down last night. They did. Dan of People's Talk Radio said on the call today that yesterday he was chuckling at what was purported to be ( the order to shut down). He got a phone call this morning. He is no longer chuckling. He is scared enough to not disclose any intel even though they got intel calls today which are very encouraging. I guess you could call this an informal gag order since I doubt a court is involved. Nevertheless when you get a "request" from a 3 letter agency you know they have the power to make your life miserable to say the least. So, now PTR has closed down their chat room. The 3, so far, which are closed down are the 3 largest dinar chat rooms.

Now Tony did say if he was going to say his goodbyes he would say goodbye. But since they plan on being here after the RV he won't say goodbye. However, he did say something about completion in the next 24 / 48 hours.

Dan feels the base rate is $3.22...going up from there.

Both Dan and Tony reiterated that they are restricted in what they can say..

I trust you know intuitively that this bit of non-news is some of the best news we have ever received.

The smaller dinar chat rooms are still in operation.

From Betty………

Date: Tue, May 17, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Subject: Dinar....Tomorrow An Announcement & Is The Budget Open????

Subject: Tomorrow, the announcement of the formation of a representative gathering in the parliament 17/05/2011

A parliamentary source said that a large number of members of the House of Representatives will announce at a news conference on the morning of Wednesday the formation of a new pool representative in parliament.

The source said that "this gathering of Deputies, which will be announced tomorrow, is called (a gathering of Representatives May 17)." The details of this association and its members and the number of clusters that belong to it will be announced at the press conference, saying only that a large gathering."

http://www.burathane...cle_125231.html

As Randy always says, "follow the money!" IMO, now that they have oppened the budget, we should see our RV soon!!!

Iraq's Finances Ministry releases 50% of provinces development budgets

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 13:01 GMT

Iraq's Finances Ministry announced on Monday that half of the ministries and provinces' allocations for the year 2011 were released.

The ministry announced that there is a number of proposals calling to increase allocations in next year's budget.

After meeting with Najaf governor and head of the provincial council, Iraqi Finances Minister Rafea Al Issawi announced in a joint press conference in Najaf with Iraq's Habitat and Construction Minister Mohammed Al Daraji that 50% of the provinces development budgets for all ministries and provinces have been released. The Ministry has a number of proposals for 2012 budget that consist of increasing next year's resources and allocations, Al Issawi said.

Al Issawi denied media reports claiming that the ministry cancelled the debts of specified provinces.

"The Ministry is studying the possibility to cancel all debts around Iraq. This issue is among the Parliament's authorities", he argued.

Iraq's Finances Minister visited the city of Najaf to gather comments on 2011 budget and assess the requirements of 2012 budget, he said.

A significant number of budget requests can be resolved in this year and next year's budgets, he added.

"The Finances Ministry will overcome all bureaucracies in dealing with the provinces regarding banks, retirements, loans, college students' requests, provinces development and the project of Najaf as the capital of culture", Al Issawi noted.

Habitat and Construction Minister Mohammed Al Daraji affirmed that he has informed officials in Najaf about residential and roads projects plan.

"The Habitat and Construction Ministry is carrying out two residential projects in Najaf which one is due to be completed at the end of this year", Daraji said.

Iraq's 2011 federal draft budget stipulates to estimate the budget's revenues for the fiscal year 2011 at 78.705.237.500.000 billion Dinar according to main audits.

The draft budget stipulates as well to count the revenues resulting from crude oil exports at a price rate of 73 dollar per barrel and export rate of 2250000 barrel a day including 150000 barrel a day for the revenues resulting from crude oil exports via Kurdistan.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News/1-64215-Iraq%E2%80%99s-Finances-Ministry-releases-50%25-of-provinces-development-budgets.html

• Upvote 7

Come on, "gag orders" applied to 'chat rooms', why, that would be like telling momma to stop hanging out the laundry to dry in the sun, and to stop talking to neighbors over the fence. .... what on earth is so secreative that it can't be talked about.

We have discussed rates and dates for years now..... we have read the news articles and offered our interpreation..... in friendly discussion.

It ain't gonna happen til it happens...... talkng about it, or not talking about it is not going to change anything.

EASY!!! Who were you talking to at Happy Hour tonight??? First of all, why would the *** or the *** or the *** care what Tony or Dan said in a chat room??? What could they possibly say that could affect the outcome of Political rulings in another country??? Like these guys are so powerful (no offense intended fellows, I love your chats if your reading this) the *** and the *** and the *** has to put a gag order on them???

Nobody is doing anything wrong here and when is it illegal to chat in America! If that is what is going on we should be addressing that issue and not the perceived "black out". Dinar Vets and another site never shut down last night. No Gag order, no threat, no issue. And who the **** is Mary and what makes her intel or Marty for that matter. Capt. Kid called today and wanted you all to know.......By the way the first link doesn't work, so we can't verify anything.

I am always interested and even entertained by what you have to say EASY, but COME ON DUDE, I think I gotta talk you of the ledge! Honey I think I would be very astute to say SHOW ME THE MONEY!

PEACE Brother!

Edited by DinarC

Come on, "gag orders" applied to 'chat rooms', why, that would be like telling momma to stop hanging out the laundry to dry in the sun, and to stop talking to neighbors over the fence. .... what on earth is so secreative that it can't be talked about.

We have discussed rates and dates for years now..... we have read the news articles and offered our interpreation..... in friendly discussion.

It ain't gonna happen til it happens...... talkng about it, or not talking about it is not going to change anything.

I agree! And if there really was a gag order then why is DV still up and running? This is like one of the biggest, if not the biggest dinar sites of them all!

• Upvote 1

OK, I guess I must be riding the short bus but, what makes sense about closing a chat when the forum is still going?

Does the chat offer more info or intel than the forum posts do?

Can someone please educate me on the logic of that?

If some "agency" really wanted a "black out", would they not just make a site vanish?

Edited by Gibbs427
  • Upvote 1

Did a quick search, and to the best of my knowledge the article mentioned in the post above is this one: http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_125231.html

I used google translate to convert from arabic, and this is what it spew out:

A parliamentary source said that a large number of members of the House of Representatives will announce at a news conference on the morning of Wednesday the formation of a new pool representative in parliament.

The source said that "this gathering of Deputies, which will be announced tomorrow, is called (a gathering of Representatives May 17)." The details of this association and its members and the number of clusters that belong to it will be announced at the press conference, saying only that a large gathering. "

Peace out, hope that means something to someone :)

DinarC;

None of these are Easy's thoughts or opinions. He just goes around to different sites and gives us a quick synopsis about who is saying what.

We greatly appreciate it also.

THANKS EASY!

You're are welcome. You are correct these are simply emails that get forwarded to me by people that i know that have been in this for a looooooong time. I post these because of the fact most are very entertaining and liven this forum up. Also there

could be an ounce of truth to some of the rumors i mean lets face it some are just pure lies. Some though might have some truth to them thats why i bring them over where the DV family can debunk or to get a good laugh i mean no harm and by no means am i forced or obligated to post but i do it because people enjoy reading them not everyone but most read them their hard to turn away from laugh.giflaugh.gif .

Consider everything a rumor until proven different!

They're all quiet 4 a reason. My intel call me yesterday morning telling me that the R.V. happen Sunday night and the Rate is $ 7.23 and you don't have to believe me you would hear for yourself in about three days. I tell u this to clam u down, IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************************************************************************************************************

Dinar OK EARLIER ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT THEY HAVE REQUESTED SECURITY..

HI GUYS,

SPECIAL SESSION IS SET FOR 1:30 TOMORROW IN Iraq THAT IS ABOUT 4:30 MY TIME...

SO GREAT NEWS.. THEY ASKED FOR SECURITY EARLIER ...WE GOT THE CALL EARLIER--TONIGHT..

SO KEEP THE PRAYERS FLYING AND WE JUST HOPE THEY DO AS THEY HAVE AGREED TO DO. IF WE ARE VERY LUCKY THIS COULD BE A REASONABLY SHORT MEETING AN PERHAPS FOLLOWED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY BY A CHANGE IN THE CURRENCY RATE. THERE IS NO BLACK OUT TO THE PRESS AND NO RESTRICTIONS CURRENTLY ON NEWS AND INFORMATION IN IRAQ AS PER THE NEWS REPORTER I TALK TO FIVE MINUTES AGO TOO..

SO WHEN THIS DOES HAPPEN WE SHOULD GET THE NEWS QUICKLY AND THE WORLD WILL SEE THE NUMBERS ALL AT THE SAME TIME...

GO DINAR

GOD BLESS US EVERYONE....

M

From Marty……….

Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:12 PM

Subject: Gag Order

OK, everyone knows about the 2 dinar chat rooms who were told to shut down last night. They did. Dan of People's Talk Radio said on the call today that yesterday he was chuckling at what was purported to be ( the order to shut down). He got a phone call this morning. He is no longer chuckling. He is scared enough to not disclose any intel even though they got intel calls today which are very encouraging. I guess you could call this an informal gag order since I doubt a court is involved. Nevertheless when you get a "request" from a 3 letter agency you know they have the power to make your life miserable to say the least. So, now PTR has closed down their chat room. The 3, so far, which are closed down are the 3 largest dinar chat rooms.

Now Tony did say if he was going to say his goodbyes he would say goodbye. But since they plan on being here after the RV he won't say goodbye. However, he did say something about completion in the next 24 / 48 hours.

Dan feels the base rate is $3.22...going up from there.

Both Dan and Tony reiterated that they are restricted in what they can say..

I trust you know intuitively that this bit of non-news is some of the best news we have ever received.

The smaller dinar chat rooms are still in operation.

From Betty………

Date: Tue, May 17, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Subject: Dinar....Tomorrow An Announcement & Is The Budget Open????

Subject: Tomorrow, the announcement of the formation of a representative gathering in the parliament 17/05/2011

The source said that "this gathering of Deputies, which will be announced tomorrow, is called (a gathering of Representatives May 17)." The details of this association and its members and the number of clusters that belong to it will be announced at the press conference, saying only that a large gathering."

http://www.burathane...cle_125231.html

As Randy always says, "follow the money!" IMO, now that they have oppened the budget, we should see our RV soon!!!

Iraq's Finances Ministry releases 50% of provinces development budgets

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 13:01 GMT

Iraq's Finances Ministry announced on Monday that half of the ministries and provinces' allocations for the year 2011 were released.

The ministry announced that there is a number of proposals calling to increase allocations in next year's budget.

After meeting with Najaf governor and head of the provincial council, Iraqi Finances Minister Rafea Al Issawi announced in a joint press conference in Najaf with Iraq's Habitat and Construction Minister Mohammed Al Daraji that 50% of the provinces development budgets for all ministries and provinces have been released. The Ministry has a number of proposals for 2012 budget that consist of increasing next year's resources and allocations, Al Issawi said.

Al Issawi denied media reports claiming that the ministry cancelled the debts of specified provinces.

"The Ministry is studying the possibility to cancel all debts around Iraq. This issue is among the Parliament's authorities", he argued.

Iraq's Finances Minister visited the city of Najaf to gather comments on 2011 budget and assess the requirements of 2012 budget, he said.

A significant number of budget requests can be resolved in this year and next year's budgets, he added.

"The Finances Ministry will overcome all bureaucracies in dealing with the provinces regarding banks, retirements, loans, college students' requests, provinces development and the project of Najaf as the capital of culture", Al Issawi noted.

Habitat and Construction Minister Mohammed Al Daraji affirmed that he has informed officials in Najaf about residential and roads projects plan.

"The Habitat and Construction Ministry is carrying out two residential projects in Najaf which one is due to be completed at the end of this year", Daraji said.

Iraq's 2011 federal draft budget stipulates to estimate the budget's revenues for the fiscal year 2011 at 78.705.237.500.000 billion Dinar according to main audits.

The draft budget stipulates as well to count the revenues resulting from crude oil exports at a price rate of 73 dollar per barrel and export rate of 2250000 barrel a day including 150000 barrel a day for the revenues resulting from crude oil exports via Kurdistan.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News/1-64215-Iraq%E2%80%99s-Finances-Ministry-releases-50%25-of-provinces-development-budgets.html

You know how different people get the same e-mail.......never pan out..........if i were in your shoes i would stay away from dates and rates............just saying

I feel so stupid for even reading this post...........All these Guru's and not one person has any sound infomation at all. I'm not insulting the poster, but these rates are just down right stupid.

This is just getting retarded, I cant wait until the 1st of June and July, because nothing will happen. The scooter reasearch is great, but Iraq & the US will RV when they feel the need. ALL THE GURUS ARE WRONG & PUMPING.......LOL!

I feel better!

• Upvote 1