Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Says RV Tomorrow!

djhemp

don't worry about age verifcation at all ---I will take a dollar less--HMMM 2 dollars less, two girlfriends thrown in who just want to spend the blessing-- live clean , free , and really who cares --it all will be our best case senario for each of us--- unbrellas-- well I do believe this is just frustration talking ,waiting it to happen , but most of all just seeing if each of us made a smart decision or we are just sheep!

I have no doubt that all the logical thinking is correct--but I have always said the way we think has no bering upon the way the ME does things and every single well thought out post for doing things

Be patient , do not try to figure out what every news item means--do not spend more then what you afford to maintain your daily family life--do not get involved through desparation!

Lastly this is a great site in multiple levels ---it has the closer the RV/RI comes there are more and more peeps deserting their favorite information source[or it is closing down] --we are being overwelmed --by the ones looking for a liferaft, the newest rumor on tommorrow or the next day--- everyone wants pie in the sky --they are to late we as our group know who to listen to ---these others will test our resolve ,we must welcome them but iqnore the the naysayers--and let them learn this is the place to be--don't bash, don't get angery,don't doubt the very reasons that brought you here==

Well that is my rant for tonight

capt cliff

Id you want to know the exact date of the RV, follow these simple directions. Take a calendar for the tear of 2011 and place it open on the floor.Now, give you child a quarter and ha e them toss it onto the calendar. Where the coin lands is the date of the RV. End of story.