Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV within 2 weeks!

labdog

I have held this long and another two weeks will be a piece of cake.

Stay positive and something will surely happen. I believe it will take

place when we least expect it . The powers at work here are trying

to shake us out or wear us down with the lack of movement. Believe

Labdog when I say that this is positive proof that the Dinar will RV.

They want us to sell out before they RV. Not all of us but a large

number. The funny thing is that this happens all the time in the Stock

and Commodity Markets Over and Over and Over again and again

year after year. So please keep a positive attitude and hold onto your

Dinars no matter what! You will be pleased with the return on your

speculative purchase. I keep my Dinars in a safe and take them out once

or twice each year to count etc. but most of the time they are out of sight

and in my Kids minds as they too are waiting for an RV. It all makes

sense and it will happen soon.

Nice post. Not bashing, just commenting on the quote I hear often on this site " I believe it will take place when we least expect it." How can we say it will happen when we least expect it when most people are reading this forum or checking FOREX quotes on a daily basis? We/most people are expecting this to happen any day now...

• Upvote 5

Most of the people are expecting the RV any day but if you knew for sure, wouldn't you like thousands

of other people buy more? That's why you should never buy more then you can afford to loose because

the only thing for sure on an investment are the taxes that you will pay on your capital gains, if any.

I on the other hand have the patience to hold on for the eventual RV whether it happens tomorrow

or next week or longer :D

• Upvote 3

I'm glad there are people on this site who stay upbeat after hearing this is our week every week for the last who knows how many weeks. I agree I think it will RV very soon,and when it does what are the pumpers and gurus gonna do with all their spare time. Great post, labdog

• Upvote 6

I'm glad there are people on this site who stay upbeat after hearing this is our week every week for the last who knows how many weeks. I agree I think it will RV very soon,and when it does what are the pumpers and gurus gonna do with all their spare time. Great post, labdog

Yup, I agree. Nice post, Labdog....and yes...by this stage, we all can tell the pumpers from the real intel providers, so let's stay positive..disregard the pumpers...let them have their fun...we don't care...and watch the media, both mainstream AND alternative...cos the mainstream media will feed you the "official movie" version they want you to swallow, but the alternative news sources will let you know the real reasons behind each story.

Right now, the media is providing its viewers with one soap opera episode after another....Osama shot....IMF guy setup with maid in NYC...what's next??

I also have a deep down feeling about an RV starting at the end of May/2nd June. we shall see eh? Stay strong. stay sensible and do NOT believe the hype about ANYTHING!!!

• Upvote 5

I just hope people are realizing that it may not , and probably is not going to happen in any shape , form, or fashion that will or would be pleasing to any of us. Time to wake up and smell the coffee folks, its bs flavored.

So cocklebur, how do you see this going down? Straight LOP? 0.10 in December 2012? Just never going to happen? We've heard all the hype masters scream $7.23 tomorrow (which we know is pure pumping), but I'd love to hear the contrarian point of view that you obviously hold. Fire away.

• Upvote 1

So cocklebur, how do you see this going down? Straight LOP? 0.10 in December 2012? Just never going to happen? We've heard all the hype masters scream $7.23 tomorrow (which we know is pure pumping), but I'd love to hear the contrarian point of view that you obviously hold. Fire away.

Honestly, I had hoped for a 10 to 30 cent rv, but I really think we are looking at a removal of the zeroes and a slow but sure evaluation of the dinar over the next few years as Iraq, hopefully, proves itself to be a re,emerging country under new and stable leadership, with a strong economy based on its natural resources. With luck, I would hope to see our investment double each year for the next few years, giving us a 3 to 4 hundred percent return on our money.

I just hope people are realizing that it may not , and probably is not going to happen in any shape , form, or fashion that will or would be pleasing to any of us. Time to wake up and smell the coffee folks, its bs flavored.

Go take a nap.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm just a wee bit curious bur....why are you here?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Upvote 1

It sounds like the Movie Money Pit (referring to remodeling a mansion). It starred Tom Hanks and Shelley Long. Just two more weeks. Watch it.

G.

Hey NWGUY, I found a funny 30 second commercial with your Avatar ! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyVsHNEBeBk

DinarThug, I thought after a couple hundred years you stopped having birthdays. LOL.

• Upvote 1

Been there. Done that. I just wish one of these clairvoyant prognosticators would include a source, link or at least a hotline that takes dinar at $3.22 so I can sleep at night. I heard my therapist will be taking the new rate because it already RV'd at her office. Just say you have a hunch it might revalue in two weeks. Give me a break!

• Upvote 1

TWO WEEKS hugh?

Well everyone seems to be making a prediction so let me be so bold also.

This month wont end before this ride ends.

either the world will be totally shocked with the rate orrrrrr

the world will real in fear because of the greatest depression ever.

I so agree with you. Cheers to a speedy rv

• Upvote 1

I have a good feeling with your thoughts. It has to happen soon. You joined this site on my birthday. Not that this is my reason for agreeing, but I do feel it will happen soon. I personally love to listen to this site as I feel you are all down to earth. No BS just the facts and that is what I love to hear. Not all the hype. Thanks for your input. Debbie