Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm a millionaire as of yesterday :-)

firefightingjunkie

I'm so glad it rv'd on the 16 th like everyone said it would. I opened my safe and I'm still a millionaire. ohh that would be 10,000,000 in dinar but hey I have real currency and it's millions. :-). Lots of factual intel that has zero results. these guys are wrong more than the weatherman.

<pipedream>Me too, and just paid off all my debts! Yippeeeee!!!!</pipedream>

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I honestly do not believe there is any way this can't happen guys. Unfortunately, we don't know when, but with all that has happened in the last 90 days I truly believe it will happen no later than 6/30, but due to logistical issues, realistically before. Read everything you can find and keep the faith.

eeneneeee**** Did you want to play double jeopardy where your scores can really change? :D

hahaha.... :lol:

I'll Take take "Currency Event of the Century" for $1000.

Alex T says: "And the answer is...The IQD!" :o

hehehe... :lol:

• Upvote 1

ohh I'm not in a bad mood, great job wife and kids. just get a kick outof people who are in the know and don't know. i believe this will revalue someday.

I thought I was a millionaire last week when my second cousin passed away. She was worth about 40 to 60 million dollars. I guess she felt the church loved her more as she gave it all to them. Oh and to speed the process along the church told her not to take any medication's to treat her cancer.

I was invested for about 6+ years and never thought about my dinar but once every 2 years. Then I found this site, and with all the hype and ups and downs I feel worn.

I am confused.....the amount posted.....is that Pre RV or After RV. If after RV....what rate should I use to figure mine? lol Go RV!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

<attempt@humor>

Uh,... think I saw somewhere that it was around $7.27 my friend... LOL!!!

</attempt@humor>

Cheers! biggrin.gif

There are some unsavory characters skulking about around here.

End Quote

Oh you mean some thugs who need desperately some wall paper?

ohh I'm not in a bad mood, great job wife and kids. just get a kick outof people who are in the know and don't know. i believe this will revalue someday.

It probably will.....Maybe you should try and get more into learning the Art of Patience......Yes, I know....Sucks big time.....Hey I had to force myself to do it or I'd get crazy a few years back.......I' ve been into it for 7 plus years...Still hoping and waiting..........Patiently......Take care.....

• Upvote 1

I'm so glad it rv'd on the 16 th like everyone said it would. I opened my safe and I'm still a millionaire. ohh that would be 10,000,000 in dinar but hey I have real currency and it's millions. :-). Lots of factual intel that has zero results. these guys are wrong more than the weatherman.

Me 2 me 2 , I am a millionaire 2, I am just lazy to go to the bank to cash in for small denomination.... :D

No offense, but you would be best served not to post the amount of dinar that you have on these forums. There are some unsavory characters skulking about around here.

You know..... I was thinking about that argument, as I hear it over & over.

Any invested dinar holders likely hold on average, at least a million.

Through DT alone, the least you could purchase was 100k.

Upon any reasonable RV - all of us members are suspect to crazy people that are out there.

Just something to think about.. :)

No offense, but you would be best served not to post the amount of dinar that you have on these forums. There are some unsavory characters skulking about around here.

Hi all,I`m a noob but been lurking for about 3 years..I have 4 50 dinar notes that I bought off ebay in 2005.Does anybody REALLY think

that i can get 600 USD for them anytime soon-I love this site and all the rumors and banter.I`m no kid,there was only 48 states when I

was born.

Peace to all and go RV.- first post didn`t really know what to say.

• Upvote 2

:rolleyes: The love of money is the root of all evil! Hey, we all would like this ride to have been over yesteryear. It is going to happen. I didn't wait this long for the Kuwait to go up in value and I know their are some people in a tight spot. But, Believe me when I tell you, if your not happy now in your life, you will have money after the r/v. But, your still won't be happy. With all I have it wasn't till I found the truth in God's word did I find happiness. Now I will say some of those who are not happy with themselves will give me a - . Your the ones who will loose what you make after the r/v! Dreaming is free! :blink:
  • Upvote 2

Only a millionaire? Pft. Most of us who've been in this investment awhile are already billionaires. Considering i've cashed in every monday for the past 5 Years.

Except Keep, his LOP'd. :]

Edited by RescueBreaths
  • Upvote 1

just want to say I've gotten a couple of laughs out of this post. sounds like several of us are positive on this Investment and nice to see no real bashing. I never though about not posting my stake in this Investment and its probably a good idea. I know when it hits I'll make alo of friends and family happy. go rv.

Sorry I'm running late FFJ, I know I was supposed to come over and clean your safe....err, carpet :o