Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

June 1st 2011? :) Thanks for your post Heavy, it does take guts declaring a date on this site. I'm also from Tenn. I personally can't see it going past that date either. But things have come and gone that made me think it was going to happen right then (no not due to any thing related to Okie) but it didn't, so it's really hard to tell anymore. +1 from me, may you be right. :D

Edited by the next contestant
  • Upvote 1

I have been quoting mid-late June for months now... despite what the "Gurus" (i.e. pumpers?) have been stating.

My largest fear that if everything is not completed, and we go beyond into August or later, we will not see a RI/RV or even a LOP this year.

In business, timing can be critical, and these selfish children from the opposing blocs have no concept of timing, or deadlines for that matter.

My personal opinion is they (GOI / Parliment, etc...) need a "slap down" on their collective pride & machismo from the real players behind the scene that truly control the destiny

of these so-called politicians

• Upvote 2

Heavy, I commend you for the bravery. I have a comment and I mean no disrespect.

Unless you can state what your basis is for the date, it means nothing - letters on a page. It is not the date that gets the validity, it is the information leading to the conclusion that has the validity. The date is just the outcome.

This is just my opinion, and again, I mean no disrespect to your or your post.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I have been quoting mid-late June for months now... despite what the "Gurus" (i.e. pumpers?) have been stating.

My largest fear that if everything is not completed, and we go beyond into August or later, we will not see a RI/RV or even a LOP this year.

In business, timing can be critical, and these selfish children from the opposing blocs have no concept of timing, or deadlines for that matter.

My personal opinion is they (GOI / Parliment, etc...) need a "slap down" on their collective pride & machismo from the real players behind the scene that truly control the destiny

of these so-called politicians

I really can't see it going till later this year or next year being out of the question. To much is coming down to the wire of dire straits. They will ever make their move to save or be moved by UN. I know one of the biggest obsticles that Maliki must overcome is letting Iran have such influence on him to stay in good graces with them because the US, Un, Britian, France, Isreal, and many others is not going to let Iran get a hold on Iraq. The people have suffered enough, dictators have had their time and their time is slowly going away.

Heavy, I commend you for the bravery. I have a comment and I mean no disrespect.

Unless you can state what your basis is for the date, it means nothing - letters on a page. It is not the date that gets the validity, it is the information leading to the conclusion that has the validity. The date is just the outcome.

NON TAKEN, LIKE I SAID USING MY INTUITION AND COMMON SENSE IT JUST SEEMS SO. JMO

Thanks for the post. You could very well be right and I believe that there are so many factors that have made perfect storm dates not happen in the past. At this point, I can believe your post because it is is my heart to do so. Having said this, this gigantic jig saw puzzle may still be missing some pieces that nobody anticipates. And, it could just be someone's whimsy. Maybe the mood does or does not strike him. I think what is important is that we have hope and that hope is a life changer, not just a few bucks so we can buy a new couch.

• Upvote 2

Personally I have honed on some key dates:

May 22nd

June 30th

July 10th

Anything beyond July 10th is beyond me...

(2011 of course)

If those dates don't ring a bell, then I suggest reading more...

This goes without saying that the MOS position needs to be filled/announced...

So, between now and July 10th is the window I'm most interested in...

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Sensible. Thanks.

I don't see it going much longer than July 7th, give or take a few days.

A lot can be accomplished by than.

I can't see the final positions being delayed until than.

Banks are making some major changes, and the implementations should be complete.

And most of all, I think they need to start paying back some of their debts about or around that date.

As for rate? Hard to say.... We don't have the information to really back that idea as of yet. We can predict, but, what good does that do?

And even if we did have all the information, doesn't mean they'll come out at a rate that the information implies they would.

Heavyduty it sounds like you are "walking with purpose" and IMO you are entitled to your opinion. I hope you are correct. Such is life and to resist the natural evolution of this procees is truly futile. None of this is in our hands and there is little to nothing any of us can do to alter or change the course, that we are on, regarding this investment. IMO it is truly about enjoying the journey and not necassarily the destination because there are so many places this journey may take us. Stay positive and live in the moment or life may pass us by.

Edited by Dinarhead
  • Upvote 1