Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1

kevnutz

You are correct Dogmatic, Scooter doesn't have the stars. What he does have is well earned respect. What I meant was that someone who is new and reads a staffs negative comment tends to go hmmm. If he didn't have the stars and staff above his name most people would walk right by and not question or comment with concern. I didn't mean to be disrespectful.

It doesn't matter what one's stature is, nor does it matter if they have contacts. The thing to remember; is this, everyone one should question what they hear, but do so in a respectful manner. Is that so hard to do? We should all be treating each other with respect. There is no need to bash, no need to disrespect. If you disagree with someone do it in a fashion that it is not perceived as antagonistic or disrespectful. We are all adults, here, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the original post asks a fair question, though...

Absolutely.Very fair infact.

Sorry, didn't see his posting, yesterday. My understanding, Sonny1 was not coming here, anymore. I will defend Sonny1, because he was a moderator and a member of DV. Whether he posts or visits DV anymore, is irrelevant. I still think people are due respect, nothing less.

Respect... sure. But when one makes a 180 degrees flip then it's only normal to wonder and ask him/her why. Which doesn't mean you don't respect him/her.. Just means it'd be nice to get clarity.

Dogmatic1, I think you have defended Sonny1 as well as I have seen anyone defended on this site!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I think we should close this thread to keep the bashers and very disrespectful people from adding to this thread!!

I think nothing more can be said that hasn't already been said until Sonny1 comes back to answer the FIRST question (that is even if he wants to)

It might be a good idea to close this thread to keep someone from getting banned!!

If and when Sonny1 decides to comment on this thread he (MOD) can open this thread back up to make his post!! jmo

Dogmatic1 this is your thread and your call!! smile.gif

Thanks

Bump

I left a link to this thread on Sonny1's profile so he wants to comment on this thread he can find it!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1