Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1

kevnutz

Sonny1, what caused you to change your view on this investment?

In five days, you went from this:

Huge,this the biggest news yet. It has to be tradeable. Game....set....match. people will never understand how big this is.....

to this:

I was agreeing with the fact that people should put the dinar away and forget about it for a little while,because it isnt going to rv for a long time.

in five days. Did we miss something?

• Upvote 5

Hey, let's be a little respectable, here. Sonny1 was a valued member and moderator for DV. Sonny1 no longer comes to this site, and I can't blame him. There really is no need to bash and disrespect other members.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 4

Hey, let's be a little respectable, here. Sonny1 was a valued member and moderator for DV. Sonny1 no longer comes to this site, and I can't blame him. There really is no need to bash and disrespect other members.

Agreed!

• Upvote 2

I think the original post asks a fair question, though...

Yes, indeed you are right. It is not the original post that I responded to. At this point, I don't know if Sonny1 will ever see this post. He doesn't come here, anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yes, indeed you are right. It is not the original post that I responded to. At this point, I don't know if Sonny1 will ever see this post. He doesn't come here, anymore.

I think he does, the link in my original post will take you to a post that he made yesterday.

Who cares? This investment is not about him anyway.........

I didn't ask the question because I think it's about him, I asked because I am trying to connect the dots. This investment is about ME. Of course you probably think it's about you :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sonny1 was on this board yesterday ... so, I guess you mean that as of TODAY he no longer comes to this site?

To say the least, Sonny1 has been pretty much up and down since January regarding his opinion/contacts/intel. If one is going to say it, then one should stand by it! And, better yet, explain why his opinion has changed. I've never minded someone saying that he doesn't know __________ (fill in the blank). So often, however, individuals are inclined to state 'facts' without revealing sources, then *poof* -- a new 'fact'.

In defense of Sonny1 ... if he is now saying that he doesn't forsee a point-in-time RV (but rather a gradual increase in the value of the IQD -- a la Ali), then so be it, but he shouldn't be surprised that others would become frustrated by his past posturing (building 'name recognition'). And, Dogmatic, it doesn't quite compute that you would defend him as a non-factor/non-poster on DV when he just posted on May 16th, does it? That's y e s t e r d a y ...

Even Adam was almost foaming at the mouth around February 1st b/c Sonny1 had a contact who (so far) had never been wrong and Sonny1 was just waiting to get the final word re: his contact's RV projection. Remember?

Sonny1 is probably right in that we should just wait for the email/text/phone call. This latest buildup to RV (similar to Jan 1st buildup) has the feel of a non-starter once again.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 4

I think he does, the link in my original post will take you to a post that he made yesterday.

I didn't ask the question because I think it's about him, I asked because I am trying to connect the dots. This investment is about ME. Of course you probably think it's about you :D

Nope, not about me one bit amigo! Just gotta wait, be patient, and let the RV come to us..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sonny1 was on this board yesterday ... so, I guess you mean that as of TODAY he no longer comes to this site?

To say the least, Sonny1 has been pretty much up and down since January regarding his opinion/contacts/intel. If one is going to say it, then one should stand by it! And, better yet, explain why his opinion has changed. I've never minded someone saying that he doesn't know __________ (fill in the blank). So often, however, individuals are inclined to state 'facts' without revealing sources, then *poof* -- a new 'fact'.

In defense of Sonny1 ... if he is now saying that he doesn't forsee a point-in-time RV (but rather a gradual increase in the value of the IQD -- a la Ali), then so be it, but he shouldn't be surprised that others would become frustrated by his past posturing (building 'name recognition'). And, Dogmatic, it doesn't quite compute that you would defend him as a non-factor/non-poster on DV when he just posted on May 16th, does it? That's y e s t e r d a y ...

Even Adam was almost foaming at the mouth around February 1st b/c Sonny1 had a contact who (so far) had never been wrong and Sonny1 was just waiting to get the final word re: his contact's RV projection. Remember?

Sonny1 is probably right in that we should just wait for the email/text/phone call. This latest buildup to RV (similar to Jan 1st buildup) has the feel of a non-starter once again.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Sorry, didn't see his posting, yesterday. My understanding, Sonny1 was not coming here, anymore. I will defend Sonny1, because he was a moderator and a member of DV. Whether he posts or visits DV anymore, is irrelevant. I still think people are due respect, nothing less.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Yo Dog check it out! Hey Dogmatic I agree with U on respect,it's sometime missing in posts here. I do wish that if someone (in this case Sonny1) comes here and puts forth a statement such as put away ur dinar cause its not rv'ing ant time soon, they would at least explain why.........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yo Dog check it out! Hey Dogmatic I agree with U on respect,it's sometime missing in posts here. I do wish that if someone (in this case Sonny1) comes here and puts forth a statement such as put away ur dinar cause its not rv'ing ant time soon, they would at least explain why.........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

I agree!

• Downvote 1

Sonney 1 stops by and reads i have seen him on the front page where it shows how is here. Sonny1 gets put to the mat every time he comes here, i beleive that iraq has been ready to RV but keep running into road blocks and intel has leaked. Banking not up to speed, teach people to use credit cards and trust them, and GOV. will keep on trying to get it together untill there are ready to RV and they keep signing contracts? The question i ask my self how much does iraq want in return for this RV for the rest of the world, if it was me what would i want? There my two cents. Other country say there are not going to RV FOR A YEAR then do it the next day? We all like Sonny1 intel even if it isn't GOOD NEWS. If you need to BASH have at it i'am just a working man. I NOT GOOD SPELLER,NOR GURU

• Upvote 1

Maybe the real issue is, is that we shouldn't be trying to constantly hold people's feet to the fire when things don't go according to plan....Well, at least the people who matter to DV. I can only imagine what Sonny felt in putting his info out there at times. I would feel some pressure, that's for sure.

Maybe this is why he left?

Yes I am partial to our leaders here on DV (notice i didnt call them gurus) and occasionally I take shots here and there at gurus from other sites but I like our DV guys.

I hope one day Sonny can come back. I may not have always agreed with everything he ever said but I still appreciated it because I could see how much he meant to everyone else and for all that we rave up and down about doing your own research, its very helpful to have someone who earned his leadership position at this site to share his or her perspective every so often even if some of us disagree with it (respectfully of course).

In my opinion Sonny was never over the top like the usual suspects and one time I remember he apologized. I really respect him for that. That's stand up.

To the person who started the thread, I hope you find what your looking for and if you do, please share.

• Upvote 3

Sonney 1 stops by and reads i have seen him on the front page where it shows how is here. Sonny1 gets put to the mat every time he comes here, i beleive that iraq has been ready to RV but keep running into road blocks and intel has leaked. Banking not up to speed, teach people to use credit cards and trust them, and GOV. will keep on trying to get it together untill there are ready to RV and they keep signing contracts? The question i ask my self how much does iraq want in return for this RV for the rest of the world, if it was me what would i want? There my two cents. Other country say there are not going to RV FOR A YEAR then do it the next day? We all like Sonny1 intel even if it isn't GOOD NEWS. If you need to BASH have at it i'am just a working man. I NOT GOOD SPELLER,NOR GURU

No bashing,thanks for your opinion and your reasons behind it. I respected Sonny1 but to do a hit and run with no explanation, I guess I expected a little more. Thats my bad,won't happen again............................................................................................GO RV 2011(not much later) BABY!!!!!

You are correct Dogmatic, Scooter doesn't have the stars. What he does have is well earned respect. What I meant was that someone who is new and reads a staffs negative comment tends to go hmmm. If he didn't have the stars and staff above his name most people would walk right by and not question or comment with concern. I didn't mean to be disrespectful.

• Upvote 1